Not worth it man, Don't do it.

#22 dukex

dukex

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 583 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 08:15 PM

"Brownies are my favorite treat
Once stood and talked to a cop while eating one.
Had a woooooooonderful day "

LMAO

Peace...

#23 sleestak

sleestak

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 09:15 PM

grind the nug, put it in big gelcaps and put it in a vitamin bottle and carry it on.

#24 Guest_deadly_*

Guest_deadly_*

Posted 20 March 2004 - 09:36 PM

idk, i bet one of those drug dogs could smell ground up weed in a bottle, and if they can't he had better hope that they don't search his bag and take a look in the bottle.

#25 sleestak

sleestak

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 March 2004 - 09:52 PM

I guess it depends on where your going but i've never had drug dogs sniff my person.

#26 Guest_joe_*

Guest_joe_*

Posted 20 March 2004 - 10:43 PM

Imok, your on to something there...

You could make some brownies and put them in brownie packages. Like buy some of those 50 cent brownies from 7-11 or whatever and resealing the package. You would have to make them look as storebought as possible. You could just seal them up with a heat sealer or superglue.

#27 Guest_i_am_me_*

Guest_i_am_me_*

Posted 20 March 2004 - 11:33 PM

Are you flying international or just in America?
I'll let you know what a guy I know did. Took about 2-3g of pot. Put em in a baggie, rolled it up tight, wrapped it in tape, another baggie, roll again, wrap in tape, another baggie, roll it, wrap in tape. Then he placed that little baggie in between the ole' but cheeks. Lol. It was kinda flat so really not so uncomfortable he says. They scan your luggage and you just walk through a metal detector. Sometimes you have to take off your shoes. I wouldn't put it in my bags, I wouldn't put it in my shoes and I would make sure it wasn't going to fall out or whatever if you have to "spread em". But he went through a major airport and a smaller one with no problems. Even sat with a cop for lunch and saw a doggy near the luggage rack hehe.

#28 Guest_psycho_*

Guest_psycho_*

Posted 21 March 2004 - 12:19 AM

friends have told me that they have gotten away with just putting it in their pockets.baggage are searched and shoes taken off and a wand waived in front of them.but front jean pockets not searched unless you have metal.

now I WOULD NOT DO THIS.but friends I know have.also a FAOF went through the airport with a bunch I mean a bunch of ganja candy in plain plastic bags.and they came from the cannabis clubs and had names like stoners,reefers,chronic,...maybe it was the wrappers that look like the real candies but they do smell.

as for swallowing stuff,I remember like 7 years ago I got some jamaican hash oil that was smuggled in.my friend told me that his friends that brought it in wrapped it in condoms and swallowed it.4 ounces each ,and at the jamaican airport as they went through checkpoints the dogs started barking at them.the guards searched and poked at their stomachs then asked if they had smoked before they came to the airport.they said they had,and the guards let them go.

but they will keep you around till you shit stuff out if they feel you have something in you.

#29 Guest_i_am_me_*

Guest_i_am_me_*

Posted 21 March 2004 - 12:35 AM

I'm not going to risk taking anything on an international flight and I would be much more afraid of trying it there than just a us city to another us city.

#30 Guest_tehuti_*

Guest_tehuti_*

Posted 21 March 2004 - 01:01 AM

as for swallowing stuff,I remember like 7 years ago I got some jamaican hash oil that was smuggled in.my friend told me that his friends that brought it in wrapped it in condoms and swallowed it.4 ounces each

That would have been one hell of a trip if the condom burst! I think it is best to vacation in a place you have friends who can hook you up when you get there. I never travel with ganja, even in the car. Its just too risky going through the airport after 911 with it.

#31 shroomkalthoom

shroomkalthoom

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 01:15 AM

If you a travelling in the US make sure you have no metal on you and just put it in your pocket.

#32 Guest_deadly_*

Guest_deadly_*

Posted 21 March 2004 - 01:19 AM

I would NEVER try to sneak un-vacuum sealed drugs on a plane, and even then I'd have a hard time convincing myself to... 2 grams isn't worth a missed trip and one more addition to the police record.

#33 Guest_polly_*

Guest_polly_*

Posted 21 March 2004 - 02:43 AM

how long does it take for ganja smoke to get out of clothes so dogs don't hit on it?

how can i clean myslef and my clothes and what not so i can get on a plane and be percieved to be an upright citizen(which i am)?

xoxo
polly

i mean i'd hate to get the dogs going about the pot i smoked at my house 2 weeks ago and find the shrooms i'm smuggling.

#34 imok

imok

-

• Expired Member
  • 595 posts

Posted 21 March 2004 - 03:12 AM

Buy new clothes and change on the way to the airport.

#35 Guest_mike_*

Guest_mike_*

Posted 21 March 2004 - 04:56 AM

He still never answered as to whether he is traveling internationally or in America. Here in America you CAN still get away with bringing pot on the plane, but it is riskier now. Up here in ALaska they made alot of busts this year with people smuggling ounces of it into the Bush country where an 1/8th is worth $100-150.
That is no lie.....and a fifth of liquor is worth $200-300. Kids were crammming pot in toothpaste bottles and whatever they could to make a buck since the job scene is so scarce up here, better than being a crytal meth bum/cook.
You gotta survive ya know, oh wait, we were only talking about a week vacation. I get to rambling sorry. Wait a second though, so this guy really CANT go without pot for one whole week, maybe thats the problem to start with.
Just a thought.

#36 Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Posted 21 March 2004 - 10:35 AM

I am going to an island in the carribean and will be flying from the grandparents house who live in florida....driving to get to them cuz its only like 7 hour drive.

#37 Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Guest_solveetcoagula_*

Posted 21 March 2004 - 10:37 AM

I am thinking of vacuum sealing it very carefully then putting it into a condom and swallowing it and by time I get where I am going I can puke it up instead of the other method cuz it is very short flight. I have a lot of time to plan this also and am in no rush at all. Getting prepared early : ) but reservations are made so I am definatly going.

#38 Guest_c_*

Guest_c_*

Posted 21 March 2004 - 10:41 AM

you'll get searched more throughly on the way back for sure. SO just don't bring anything back.

#39 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 07:59 AM

how long does it take for ganja smoke to get out of clothes so dogs don't hit on it?

how can i clean myslef and my clothes and what not so i can get on a plane and be percieved to be an upright citizen(which i am)?

xoxo
polly

i mean i'd hate to get the dogs going about the pot i smoked at my house 2 weeks ago and find the shrooms i'm smuggling.

i'd like to know the answer to that one,
apparently the odor lingers quite awhile...

#40 Slimlilshroomer

Slimlilshroomer

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 09:23 AM

your best bet is to take the Am Trak due to the fact that only international trips to mexico and canada get searched at borders. Taken lots of weed to my native land of NY city and never ever seen any drug dogs or searches. only thing i ever saw was feds with little meters to detect explosevs.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!