• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JayBlump

JayBlump

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 03:45 AM

Hello everyone and thank you so much for all the valuable information on this website. Everyone is so helpful. Oh and Hip, I'm pretty excited about the poo coming to me in the mail. Just hope it doesnt get lost! I dont know how I would explain it to the post office lol.

So here is the glovebox i made the other night. It is all lined with thick plastic and the top comes off to put stuff in there. I first made just the larger box and realized hw hard it would be to do multiple innoculations of anything larger than 1/2 pints. I have moved up to quart jars and still had the box. So now I can fill the box up with quart jars and have a separate space to innoc or or do frain to grain transfers.

It doesnt look pretty but i tink it might just do the trick. I just wanted to share it in hopes that I can somehow contribute to this awesome community.

Attached Thumbnails

• Glovebox 2.jpg
  • Glovebox 1.jpg

• Bubbamaniac likes this

#2 JayBlump

JayBlump

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:12 AM

This does not exactly correlate with my title but I wanted to show everyone the setuphttp://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1225270937http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1225270937

Now you see it, now you don't!

Pretty much the martha tek built into a modified closet. Fully automatic with hygrometer, timers, Ultrasonic, cool mist, intake on top, exhaust port on bottom, christmas lighting.... what else. I try to keep it at a constant 76 degrees between 95 and 98% Humidity. I have both the cool mist and ultra plugged into a powerstrip and the strip i plugged to a timer. This way the two turn on and of at the same time so they battle it out and humidity does not go way up from one then way from the other.

I have been lurking for a long time and wanted to get involved in the online community. So here I am. I am a beginner and I know I may be a little overkill with the setup but when I start a hobby it is all I can think about and i become a total perfectionist. Hope you like!

Attached Thumbnails

• Photo 5.jpg
  • Photo 6.jpg

#3 jmtx

jmtx

horticulturist

• Expired Member
  • 518 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:14 AM

nice setup, watcha got growing?

#4 JayBlump

JayBlump

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:20 AM

B+

#5 i.p.freely

i.p.freely

Wordsmithartclown

• Validating
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 29 October 2008 - 04:25 AM

always a decent strain...if ur looking for something more prolific...check brazilian

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!