Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

question for the experienced about aborts.

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 mushmind

mushmind

campus radical

• Expired Member
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 01:53 PM

they all end up in the honey... muah!

#22 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,406 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 November 2008 - 02:09 PM

I save the aborts for my special occasions. When I make honey out of 100% aborts I have to mark the container with a big X using a red pen so I don't mistake it for the regular-strength version lest awkward situations emerge among unsuspecting friends.

#23 marmy

marmy

riding the roller coaster

• Expired Member
  • 1,150 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 03:36 AM

pardon my ignorance, but what are you doing with the honey?

#24 wayback

wayback

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 325 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 08:54 AM

Save all of the aborts when the rest of your grow has matured. Soliver is absoutely right about the increased potency issue. I also do the same thing and keep all of my aborts seperate, so when you want to trip really hard, but don't feel like eating enough mushies to get to that point, those little fellars come in mighty handy.

#25 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,406 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:48 PM

pardon my ignorance, but what are you doing with the honey?

Leaving it in the fridge. A select few people are welcome to come get some if they want and if they get a spoon from a jar made with aborts that they think is regular strength then they'll be on Mars when they only wanted to go to the Moon. Then later I get to hear all about what "I" did to them, so now I just mark those jars as a warning.

#26 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,384 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 November 2008 - 01:30 PM

Then later I get to hear all about what "I" did to them, so now I just mark those jars as a warning.

Ta ha hah a... been there before, as if I MADE them chew up and swallow a substance that is highly prone to subjective interpretation... I always drop a disclaimer before sharing, and show the company where the "off switch" is (a single 10mg valium in a baby food jar in the center of the kitchen counter).

kids these days!

:)

soliver

#27 cherrylimeade

cherrylimeade

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 123 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 03:38 PM

some small shrooms are very dark in the cap and some even show a darkening from the cap down the stipe. wanted to check w/ the community before discarding. these i presume are aborts. are these safe to dry along w/ the rest?

this was risen from the dead?

i can attest to aborts being twice as potent by weight over mature fruits, especially if the mushroom has dropped spore, then harvested.

I'd rather eat 3 grams of dry aborts over 3 grams of dry large shrooms ANY day, (either is a way large dose if you're growing some quality mush from bulk subs like poop)

BETTER YET, i'd ONLY eat about 10 WET fresh grams of aborts, and even that will rock your cok.

I had a quarter lb of dry aborts from wikids n mines amazon grow, they kept everyone entertained for ages.

#28 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,406 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 November 2008 - 06:56 PM

Ta ha hah a... been there before, as if I MADE them chew up and swallow a substance that is highly prone to subjective interpretation...

No doubt. What the hell do they expect when they eat something offered to 'em by a guy who looks like this: :teeth:

I like the "off switch" jar, but I think I'd feel better about it if it was plastic instead of glass. You know how excitable some people can get...

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!