116 replies to this topic

#1 don't know

don't know

Prof. Fanaticus

• Expired Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 02:28 PM

Big shroom bust in Tumwater (South of Olympia) Washington state:

I saw the newscast last night (KIRO 7 Seattle) and video taped it.
It was pretty interesting. There were a whole bunch of large plastic bags full of them. If each bag weighed a pound, the 30 pound figure given by the cops seems accurate.

But there was another very interesting thing. When they showed the grow op, it looked like some kind of compost thing, or it might have been some sort of PF substrate tray variation. But the shrooms that were growing were all nice immature ones (no cap opened) and the beds looked picked over, like they were picking them when they were ready. And all of the shrooms in the beds were immature, the shrooms on the screens being dried were all immature (young specimens, with no opened caps) and the same goes for the bag of dried shrooms they were throwing around.

So that proves that one of my big claims is true, and it is a claim that is constantly being knocked by all the so called mushroom trippers on line - and that claim is that from the very beginning of the late great FANATICUS.COM, PF has always touted the virtue of YOUNG magic cubies and for the most potent form, is to pick them before the cap opens or the veil breaks.
That grower was doing just that, and he looked like he was a serious shroom dealer. So he knew what he was doing by producing the most potent cubies possible, and those cubies will kick fucking ass - I know all about it. 3 dried grams will put anybody on another planet (most people I used to give or sell shrooms to would usually complain that the 3gram bag was TO HEAVY a trip for them to really enjoy - they had to hang on to their their pants). And 2 grams is usually the amount everybody I have ever know prefers. They always consider that enough of a real trip when the cubies are pre sporulation with the veils intact. So there!!!!!! I told you so and that TV newscast has the proof right in front of your eyes.

But it is fucking to bad that the guy got caught. The newscast continued saying he was involved with others growing and supplying him with shrooms for shipment and they were in the process of being hunted down and arrested. And that also shows the danger of spreading your op around. So now there will be a big schedule one drug dealing conspiracy charges and jail sentences I am sure - considering how big the grow op was (involved a whole house - with a huge dryer set up - a gigantic autoclave for substrate preparation and a grow room with shelves expertly set up - man, it looked real nice and clean!!!!!). But, Shrooms are a FELONY - from one little shroom to piles of them no matter how beautiful they look.

The Proff

#2 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 02:48 PM

unfortunate
but
that's not proof of your claim,
for all we know
he was picking at that stage
because someone told him
that was the best time,
maybe he read your book,
who knows ?
not proof,
monkey see-monkey do.

#3 Dank Side Of The Shroom

Dank Side Of The Shroom

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 03:10 PM

I know that for years i remeber being told that shrooms wernt illegal untell the cap breaks. But not being a trusting person i looked that up to see that it was totaly false. I know for a fact in my state that as soon as the spores germinate ther illegal. Maybe that guy heard this rumor to. who knows but it is truly sad that he got caught. I read that there no laws against shrooms in New mexico on the state statutes. ill try to find a link to this page.

#4 sinthetic

sinthetic

i party like a rock star

• Expired Member
  • 872 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 04:21 PM

Interesting. Any way to upload the video footage? Or maybe take some pics of it ?

#5 don't know

don't know

Prof. Fanaticus

• Expired Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 05:54 PM

unfortunate
but
that's not proof of your claim,
for all we know
he was picking at that stage
because someone told him
that was the best time,
maybe he read your book,
who knows ?
not proof,
monkey see-monkey do.

If you are going to sell magic shrooms and try to make a living (which this guy obviously did - he had tons of cash laying around) you have to sell a good product. And good magic shrooms are defined as potent. People that believe the best magic shrooms are the big guys - fully developed, and try to sell them, will not do well at making money. The shrooms in the video of the bust could have been much bigger - like three times as big - but they were all small with tight round heads and no veil break. He did that for a purpose and he knows like I know that the most potent specimens are the young presporulation specimens. Sorry to be such a prick, but I been saying this for years and years - and here before our eyes - a DRUG DEALER proves what I say - because any good drug dealer wants to sell the best and most potent for one purpose and one purpose only - MORE SALES. It's quality and not quantity when one deals magic shrooms. Because the customers for magic shrooms are few and far between (unlike weed that you sell out as fast as you get it in) and to keep them and keep them coming back to you for more of that great shroom experience, you got to give them the best potent product available, otherwise you just grow for yourself in the end. Even newbies can recognize weakness in the shrooms power. I know that for a fact when I used to sell. My newbie customers could tell the difference between two different harvests that I would do, one harvest young and immature and another harvest into the sporulation stage.

I think this is right on proof for what I been saying for years. You should've seen that video - those shrooms were all very small - no big open capped ones around at all.

So check it man! You say he was harvesting at that stage because "SOMEONE TOLD HIM". That is really off whack. With what the video showed and depth he went to, he went beyond "SOMEONE TOLD HIM". The dude was a 41 years old guy and KNEW what the fuck he was doing. He had a clean looking huge set up. Plus, I and my experience aint no MONKEY. Sorry to be so testy, but seein' that bust video pisses me off, because it couldv'e been me many years ago.

The Proff

#6 mindovermycelia

mindovermycelia

Imaginary friend

• Expired Member
  • 759 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 07:26 PM

I thought it was already proven that mushrooms stop producing psilocybin when sporulation begins so that letting them continue to grow can in fact only increase the weight without increasing psilocybin thus producing less potent shrooms by weight. Also spores taste nasty, make the tea all blue and supposedly increase the chances of nausea and vomiting. I always tried to pull em early for myself and I would assume that goes without saying for someone who grows them and charges, especially in an area where you can go and collect them by the fresh pounds for free in a field.

On the other hand, in my experience most people don't realize the difference and they get excited by big old sprorulated caps thinking that's the most potent part.

#7 Dank Side Of The Shroom

Dank Side Of The Shroom

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 07:29 PM

I spose its possible so im going to experment with this one. just picked about 50 grams of fresh b+ with un opened caps ans in a few days ill pick some fully developed ones and dry them all. Idk if there is a diffrence but what the hell it\'s worth a try. gonna trip one week apart from eachother and see what it does.

#8 mindovermycelia

mindovermycelia

Imaginary friend

• Expired Member
  • 759 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 08:37 PM

sounds like a nice, and fun, experiment darkside, but I think it takes at least a month if not more to really have a zero tolerance level to shrooms after dosing. what you may want to do is take the sporulated ones first, then the premature ones. If you trip just as hard then you can surmise that you had a more potent batch than before.

#9 Dank Side Of The Shroom

Dank Side Of The Shroom

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 29 October 2005 - 10:10 PM

Thats a good idea thanks ill keep you all updated.

#10 don't know

don't know

Prof. Fanaticus

• Expired Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 06:07 AM

Also spores taste nasty, make the tea all blue and supposedly increase the chances of nausea and vomiting.

On the other hand, in my experience most people don't realize the difference and they get excited by big old sprorulated caps thinking that's the most potent part.

I tried once many years ago to check out the eating spores thing. I had caps and I scraped the veils out of them - no spores. The shrooms still had the nausea thing - . I found no difference.

Most newbies never get beyond the stage of shroom ignorance. Almost all the people I know that tried shrooms are one trip wonders. YOu got to be a very special person to get into a real relationship with these magic shrooms. They aren't a toy and the experience is real life. They ain't no fantasy game..

The Prof

#11 mindovermycelia

mindovermycelia

Imaginary friend

• Expired Member
  • 759 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 07:59 AM

yeah, i always get sick, too

I hope the extract thing I'm waiting to drink takes that away

#12 nerve

nerve

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 219 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 08:16 AM

A decent portion of the blackmarket shroom customers have heard this talk of closed caps being more potent. They believe it, like they believe a lot of shit people tell them, and thus closed caps creates commercial bag appeal. A bag of intact, whole pre-sporulating shrooms looks a lot nicer than a bag of broken up stems and caps and shroom powder to the novice eye. Its just more attractive looking imho.

I'm not denying that young shrooms are more potent by weight. Just trying to point out another way to look at it...that this guy was trying to produce the best looking product for bag appeal. Because people are gonna trip weather they buy his shrooms young or a couple days older and dropping spores.

#13 chimpy

chimpy

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 08:44 AM

people believe anything you tell them
in high school we would get shrooms,and my friend got a bag with caps that had gold flakes on top of them (vermiculite). the guy who gave him the bag said that the gold flakes made them super potent. and my friend believed it.

#14 mushit

mushit

Shit Lover

• OG VIP
  • 2,164 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2005 - 09:43 AM

Ah yes, but you must remember, there is a big difference from an inexperienced high school student and an experienced 41 year old...........

#15 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2005 - 11:01 AM

Maybe he didn't want spores dumping all over the place. I read somewhere that germinating spores give off antibiotics or something that can slow down existing mycelia growth and fruiting. That may be another reason for not letting them dump spores.

#16 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 12:00 PM

Ah yes, but you must remember, there is a big difference from an inexperienced high school student and an experienced 41 year old...........

no one knows how old this individual was
when he began growing shrooms,
it may have been just a year or two ago.
thus
no reason to assume great deal of experience,
and his arrest argues the same-
most busts happens shortly after one goes too big.

for all we know he might even have been part of the omc,
learned a few teks and put them to work
and got busted.

that's the simple straightfoward explanation,
without need to hypothesize
years of experience and knowledge, etc.

pf's interpretation reflects his bias in favor of
vindicating his own teachings/importance/ego
yet again. so he sees what he wants to see.

#17 vrooota

vrooota

Onamonapia

• Free Member
  • 677 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 12:16 PM

Hmmmmm I personally think yur right professor but I don't think this 'proves' it by any means. I just think he read yur book :)
Def have noticed the phenomena in question though

#18 don't know

don't know

Prof. Fanaticus

• Expired Member
  • 131 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 01:59 PM

no one knows how old this individual was
thus
most busts happens shortly after one goes too big.
for all we know he might even have been part of the omc,
and got busted.
that's the simple straightfoward explanation,
years of experience and knowledge, etc.
pf's interpretation reflects his bias in favor of
yet again. so he sees what he wants to see.

HIP SAYS --- "no one knows how old this individual was
thus
most busts happens shortly after one goes too big."
I SAY - He had a house and a barn, an expensive huge autoclave - I assume by what I see is that he knew what the fuck he was doing. He was very advanced in his gro op. It looked real good. That shows EXPERIENCE for sure. You are the one whos assumptions are based on WHAT YOU JUST BELIEVE. Your'e wrong again, MAN!
HIP SAYS - "for all we know he might even have been part of the omc,
and got busted. that's the simple straightfoward explanation,
years of experience and knowledge, etc."
I SAY - I don't need some "simple straightforward explanation" -- there is no fucking explanation. It was all on the video - the grow rooms, the dry room, the giant autoclave - all the bags of dried shrooms - And then you say "PART of the OMC"?? That means nothing. Knowledge of magic shroom growing has been around for years before your so called OMC.
HIP SAYS "pf's interpretation reflects his bias in favor of
yet again. so he sees what he wants to see
I SAY -- your'e way off whack. I am not SEEING what I want to see - I am looking at the newscast. And just because I know more about magic shrooms cultivation than you, doesn't mean I am searching and biasing my view points. I am just telling you the truth.
So I apologise for being a prick, but sometimes it is a neccessity to fight other pricks by being one (which I am natural at). OK? So I apoligize for speaking the truth where the leader around here only cares about "HIS TRUTH". I am PSYLOCYBE FANATICUS - the one responsible for the greatest proliferation of the magic shrooms in history and that is because MY PF TEK still lives, and of course I want to thank HIP and the MYCOTOPIANS for continueing the tradition.
And by the way, this whole debate is about the super potency of juvenile CUBIES verses the weak ass BIG GORGEOUS SUPER LOOKING CUBIES.
Time and time again, even here, I read of people proclaiming the power of the little aborts. My old customers always preferred the small shrooms and the aborts (no sporulation with aborts). They asked for them when they learned about it by their own experience. THIS IS BASIC magic mushroom knowledge and I am amazed that HIP doesn't know this, and I assume he doesn't know that because he has never experienced it.
Thank you very much
The Prof

#19 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 02:52 PM

blah blah blah.

i'm of the belief
that a truly great man
doesn't need to go around
telling everyone
how great he is.
people already know it if he really is.

i'm also of the opinion
that the truly great ones
don't get caught.
and i won't be taking lessons
from the ones who do get busted.

you lost your game, pf..
you are an embarrassment to yourself, man.
try to show some class.
btw
i'm not even bothering to argue
about the potency issue,
i'm just pointing out the obvious flaws
in your underlying assumptions.
folks can believe whatever they want,
matters not a whit to me
:lol:

#20 mushit

mushit

Shit Lover

• OG VIP
  • 2,164 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 October 2005 - 05:19 PM

So, Hip, (or anyone else for that matter) do you think there is a potency difference in Cubies, whether large or small, or do you think they are all the same, whether different strains of cubies or differing size of same strains, etc...?
Myself, I have done a few experiments. I have dosed on small and large shrooms. Same dose by weight. And I have to say the smaller ones have a greater punch than the older larger shrooms that have broken the veil. This is my own experience. Anyone else like to give some input?
Maybe we should start a poll to see...............

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!