• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 DJTetsu

DJTetsu

View Source Code

• Expired Member
  • 301 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 10:30 AM

Just got done trippin balls for about 4 hours... still in it partially.
For those I've talked to in the chats know that I've not tripped for ... about 3 years or so. And this is my trip no. 7 or something like that (not tripped that many times).

I was at a rave (I know, snicker if you will), and I sat there near the top of the stadium looking at probably thousands of people dancing their butts off. I couldn't stop thinking of my pinheads and realized their similarities... life. and I realized that I've planted/created them just like I've created my pinheads with all the correct enviroments and so forth. I am god, my body is simply a host, and I am immortal... were my revelations.

I realized the importance of water, our planet is mostly water, life came from water, and my pf jars are doing so much better with a dunk. It must be that a hot tub of bath is very theraputic.

Life is a DIVE... Next time I can change every setting if I wanted to. But currently the settings are set at all the laws of physics we're bound.

... a wonderous trip

but... man i was getting tired of thinking! non-stop stream of thoughts..

to get away from too much thinking I can just close my eyes... to let my host rest.... to look directly at ... crazy ass patterns/visuals that's probably looking directly at god. patterns morphing contiunously.

ok... time to think so more....

and this loops over and over....

I am pretty fucking tired.. i am looking forward to a good night sleep. Maybe next time not to trip so late!

GOOD NITE.

THANKS FOR ALL THE ANSWERS I'VE GOT IN THE CHATS REGARDING MY FIRST PF PROJ, AND EVERYTHING ELSE.

BTW not quite live...I typed this up and didnt edit till the morning.

#2 shedthemonkey

shedthemonkey

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 30 October 2005 - 01:51 PM

Very nice trip report. I try to trip at home, feels safer to me. Glad you had such a rewarding experience. I love that feeling of interconnectedness with everything/everybody around me. Must be INTENSE in a huge group with lots of music and constant motion! Thanks for sharing!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!