• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 ernest

ernest

Mycophiliac

• Validating
  • 85 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 10:57 PM

particularly ayahuasca made from MHRB and Syrian Rue. Someone told me this was a bad combination.

any thoughts?

#2 Shroomette

Shroomette

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:01 PM

Actually I believe that it's not a bad combination as I have heard others that tried it say they enjoyed it. I haven't done it yet myself but, they are quite encouraging about it imho.

#3 AndyLandy420

AndyLandy420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 815 posts

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:45 PM

definitely has the potential to make one vomit immensely but i would never dare say its a bad combination, its a glorious combination.
  • Shadowlord likes this

#4 Norman

Norman

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 918 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 December 2008 - 11:56 PM

Works great and I haven't puked yet.

#5 PsychoDrogue

PsychoDrogue

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 12:51 AM

mhrb and rue make me vomit but its much different than when i vomit on mushrooms or something else. I can literally feel a huge ball of matter build up in my stomach and prepare itself for launch. the feeling i get is im detoxifying myself and after the purge i feel like a newborn. i embrace the purge more than try to avoid it. the next day its actually what i look back at and enjoy the most out of the experience.

#6 ernest

ernest

Mycophiliac

• Validating
  • 85 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 04:58 PM

haha ok. thanks for the responses I think I'm gonna end up tryin this out pretty soon.:laser:

edit: and damn PsychoDrogue that sounds interesting lol!
  • Shadowlord likes this

#7 Shroomette

Shroomette

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 08:17 AM

Okay my curiousity has the best of me I guess. :lol: I've been doing some research and reading other peoples trip reports and this is what I found out Ayahuasca aka yahey or aka Yage with syrian rue has been known to make people purge. They stated in my research that when you purge you are cleansing the body of parasites and helping the digestive tract in the process. (As known as expelling demons).

I myself have been curious and I'm gonna give it a go solo after I see how it affects my significate other since the Yage was a christmas present from a friend. We have the tea made up and are gonna do like a lil personal ceremony with it. Because they say that the the spirit of Ayahuasca has to want to see.

Hope this helps on your journey. Sending good vibes out to ya.
  • Shadowlord likes this

#8 cubpedro

cubpedro

entheolearner

• Expired Member
  • 245 posts

Posted 21 December 2008 - 12:10 PM

Are yall going with the caapi or the rue for the maoi ? Either way should be fun to be had by all :meditate: Both seemed to make me purge , but not in a bad way .
  • Shadowlord likes this

#9 Shroomette

Shroomette

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:44 AM

We are going with the Banisteriopsis Caapi: White, P. Viridis, and the Syrian Rue. It ought to be awesome. :love:

#10 rocketman

rocketman

Mycotopiate

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,602 posts

Donator

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:28 AM

https://mycotopia.ne...kpot-and-jello/

In there you will find the simplicity of Hips Jello Tek, along with his crockpot method. The jello binds the tannins, and the magic is left in tact.

Edited by Sidestreet, 06 September 2015 - 07:29 PM.

#11 dpwishy

dpwishy

A Fisher Of Souls

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 1,987 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:13 PM

Swim has found it easier to eat maoi and dmt crystal, mimosa is not so easy on the stomach....

love, peace, compassion and respect
-wishy

#12 bear

bear

Silly Animal

• Expired Member
  • 984 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 12:36 PM

more like .... puke.... puke.... omfg.... puke... I'm still puking? I'm gunna die?! Puke.... puke....

WOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!

#13 cubpedro

cubpedro

entheolearner

• Expired Member
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 01:01 PM

I've been unable to try P. Viridis , always had to go w/mhrb. All of us had massive puke:special: my cousin had it coming out both ends for a couple hours.

#14 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,006 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 December 2008 - 02:17 PM

We are going with the Banisteriopsis Caapi: White, P. Viridis, and the Syrian Rue. It ought to be awesome. :love:

Yeah, Irish showed me a picture of the brew you guys are going to down.
It looks like some potent stuff to me! Happy Trails. I look forward to hearing about your experience when the time comes.
:thumbup:

#15 Skatterman420

Skatterman420

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 589 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 03:10 PM

I just puke one big time and feel queezy for a bit after.

Haven't gotten the effect i've been looking for off of Caapi and Hostilis.
I'm sure i'm doing something wrong :eusa_wall

#16 bbd2

bbd2

eNtheogen psychonautical voyager navigator

• Free Member
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 04:16 PM

I just puke one big time and feel queezy for a bit after.

Haven't gotten the effect i've been looking for off of Caapi and Hostilis.
I'm sure i'm doing something wrong :eusa_wall

more like .... puke.... puke.... omfg.... puke... I'm still puking? I'm gunna die?! Puke.... puke....

WOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!

too funny

#17 LSDarkstar

LSDarkstar

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 339 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:18 PM

If you are worried about the whole puking/shitting youself deal , then I know a tek that can and will avoid the nasties/beautiful cleansing. I've not seen Tregar around these parts lately, but he posted another method https://mycotopia.ne...g-filtering/   hippies jello method it easy and you don't need a buchner filter . But , try both. P.viridis is really fatty so it takes time. Some folks say the yage lacks something when you don't purge.......IMO, you get out of it what you put into it.

Shroomette - glad to see ya'll are about to consume. You guys have a great understanding ...for many things. Irishlion , let it roar bro !

stay warm everyone !!!!!
Hug-A-Nug

Edited by Sidestreet, 06 September 2015 - 07:33 PM.

#18 AndyLandy420

AndyLandy420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 815 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:58 PM

WOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!

you can't make this stuff up...

#19 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,006 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:50 PM

Thanks LSDarkstar. I can handle the idea of purging and feeling cleansed, but if I start shitting myself that's another story. Hard to put a spiritual spin on that one. :lol:

#20 gardentoad

gardentoad

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 10:32 PM

I waited several years to try aya because I thought la purga sounded horrible...when my curiousity got the better of my fear it turned out to be a fabulous experience. The purge did not detract and was not at all the most memorable part of my journey.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!