• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#161 Irishlion

Irishlion

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 12:09 PM

Would you use the rue if using bridgesii also? If so then less i guess?

Bridgesii has its own natural maois in it, they help poteniate the mescaline hence why bridgesii is so much stronger.
  • ou3308 likes this

#162 wearegomba

wearegomba

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 88 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 01:17 AM

Just want to say thanks for an amazing tek. SWIM cooked up 5ft of san pedro tea, split it between two people and went for a walk through the forest to the ocean, many miles. never taken anything but mushrooms in the past, never quite had an experience like yesterdays.
  • Shroomette likes this

#163 partially_veiled

partially_veiled

Lo Boob Oscillator

• Expired Member
  • 166 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 12:34 AM

Easy as could be, but it's so so nice to have a write up like this. I especially love the pictures and the good vibes on this thread. I'm cooking up 85 grams of dried Torch as we speak. This will be the first time I've made tea; until now I've been eating the cactus, powdering it and popping capsules, extracting etc. I'm really excited for the tea...I don't think my stomach can handle capsules of this holy stuff any more and extracts just don't cut it for me! Thanks for the awesome tek Irish and maybe if I have the pluck I'll post my results as a Trip Report. Again: this is so easy I should be shot for not trying it sooner, but your tek really helped me get motivated. Thanks for the friendly push into tea-land Irishlion! :bow:

Edited by partially_veiled, 05 July 2010 - 12:58 AM.

• Irishlion likes this

#164 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,572 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:28 PM

sounds like a good tek and according to ur posts it would seem that its about the same as 5gr of fungi. by the way next time u should try adding some lemon juice to ur water this should pull the alks quicker

#165 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,572 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:30 PM

anyone know a new source for bridgesii? i sure miss BBB.

what do u mean they are still in business...pm for reliable site

#166 fungi2bwith

fungi2bwith

cat-monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,572 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:38 PM

could someone pleasee be so kind as to send me a pm for a good source of bridgeii to.thanks in advance.peace

being that i cant pm yet basementshaman.com is a very reliable company...check out their hbwr seeds too...really cheap and believe me they're real

#167 Professor Psilocybe

Professor Psilocybe

Mad Professor

• Expired Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 03:36 PM

Having never previously tried mescaline (though always having wanted to), this tek showed me an easy and all-natural way to appreciate the beauty and wonder of our prickly friends. I have never entered the mesc realm but I already have a huge respect for this teacher plant, and I like to think that is down to mycotopia and the sharing of experiences that makes this place truly special. Also, I might add, I have a brew on the go right now! I can't wait to try it on saturday.

PS is it possible to get a little buzz just from handling and cutting the cacti?? I'm trying to decypher whether its just the ganja...it feels a good bit stronger than normal lol..
  • Irishlion likes this

#168 Irishlion

Irishlion

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 06:41 AM

Having never previously tried mescaline (though always having wanted to), this tek showed me an easy and all-natural way to appreciate the beauty and wonder of our prickly friends. I have never entered the mesc realm but I already have a huge respect for this teacher plant, and I like to think that is down to mycotopia and the sharing of experiences that makes this place truly special. Also, I might add, I have a brew on the go right now! I can't wait to try it on saturday.

PS is it possible to get a little buzz just from handling and cutting the cacti?? I'm trying to decypher whether its just the ganja...it feels a good bit stronger than normal lol..

Honestly IMO it would depend on how much you handle. Like if you are handling massive amounts of chopped up cactus bare handed then yes its possible something could soak into your skin but, not very likely that it would be enough for you to really feel with just a cutting or 2.

#169 Professor Psilocybe

Professor Psilocybe

Mad Professor

• Expired Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:12 PM

tbh I thought that myself that it was really unlikely, but I definitely felt stoned+1 for about 20 minutes lol ...probably placebo.

I plan to dose tomorrow morning, if the weather is nice. I know a very nice spot out in trees by a river, and everything is covered in thick green moss.
I just read a report one guy left about how he didnt know what he physically did for 7-8 hours... if this is to be expected maybe I should revise my plan for solo tripping outdoors. But then Irish said that you can easily maintain on the cactai... man... first time excitement! =)

#170 Irishlion

Irishlion

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:30 PM

tbh I thought that myself that it was really unlikely, but I definitely felt stoned+1 for about 20 minutes lol ...probably placebo.

I plan to dose tomorrow morning, if the weather is nice. I know a very nice spot out in trees by a river, and everything is covered in thick green moss.
I just read a report one guy left about how he didnt know what he physically did for 7-8 hours... if this is to be expected maybe I should revise my plan for solo tripping outdoors. But then Irish said that you can easily maintain on the cactai... man... first time excitement! =)

It all depends in doseage bro. How much of what cactus did you use? That will dictate wheather your awakening will be overwhelming or not.

#171 Professor Psilocybe

Professor Psilocybe

Mad Professor

• Expired Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:42 PM

I used 2x bridgeii cuttings, one 2" diameter by 9" and the other 1.5" by 8". I have a feeling its gonna rock ma socks...

#172 Irishlion

Irishlion

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:54 PM

I used 2x bridgeii cuttings, one 2" diameter by 9" and the other 1.5" by 8". I have a feeling its gonna rock ma socks...

So you roughly have 7 to 900 fresh grams there. Well brother I can promise you this lol its going to be a good awakening for you but, I don't think it will be anything you can't handle. Honestly I think it will be amazing and electrifing but, beautiful nonetheless.
  • Professor Psilocybe likes this

#173 Professor Psilocybe

Professor Psilocybe

Mad Professor

• Expired Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:02 PM

Thanks bro! Thats what I needed to hear :D

#174 Professor Psilocybe

Professor Psilocybe

Mad Professor

• Expired Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:31 AM

Man you guys werent kidding about the freakin taste! Pure Salt! I couldn't help but puke about 10 minutes ago, but that was only after maybe an hour or even less... I've probably messed it up :[ No way im drinking down that bile though LMAO

#175 BlueBruiser

BlueBruiser

JourneyMan

• Free Member
  • 169 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:21 AM

Outdoors by yourself on the first time trying Mesc does not sit right with me. I say revise...Outdoors near the river would be dope but like you said, some people have lost track of time and depending on how you handle your demons some people get out of control and need a reality check. So to me solo near the river seems like an unnecessary risk. Can you wait until next time for the outdoor experience?

#176 Irishlion

Irishlion

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:53 PM

Outdoors by yourself on the first time trying Mesc does not sit right with me. I say revise...Outdoors near the river would be dope but like you said, some people have lost track of time and depending on how you handle your demons some people get out of control and need a reality check. So to me solo near the river seems like an unnecessary risk. Can you wait until next time for the outdoor experience?

A awakening should always be done outdoors if weather permitting. His spot is perfect as long as he stays away from the bank he will be good but, he should be quite all right.

Professor tell grandfather I said hi will you.

#177 Irishlion

Irishlion

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 06:54 PM

Man you guys werent kidding about the freakin taste! Pure Salt! I couldn't help but puke about 10 minutes ago, but that was only after maybe an hour or even less... I've probably messed it up :[ No way im drinking down that bile though LMAO

Beware the cactus tea that tastes like pure salt lol.

#178 tele1

tele1

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:22 AM

How much of dry material one should use for single medium dose(Estimated), in grams(or centimeters)?

And is there any changes one should apply to the tek when preparing with dry material?

thanks

#179 Psy

Psy

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 04:34 AM

Thanks man for this good recipes. I have this cacti please see the pics he is useful for make this tea?

Thank and sorry for my bad English

Attached Thumbnails

• 19052011365.jpg
  • 19052011360.jpg

• mycobri likes this

#180 Venus in Furs

Venus in Furs

C12N2H16

• Expired Member
  • 102 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 02:11 AM

gotta bump this thread as i used irish's tek and had amazing results. i tea'd up 1200g of bridgesii and the trip that ensued was mind blowing. i experienced the most intense open eyed visuals ive ever encountered. the tea itself only brought on a mild/moderate amount of nausea, it was easy to hold down. i will be using this tek again for sure, probably in a few weeks! THANKS IRISH!!!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!