Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

bufo extraction: calcium hydroxide or sodium carbonate?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Psilo-somatic

Psilo-somatic

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 04:30 PM

So since this stuff isnt going up my nose, which one of these would be preferable?
Has anyone had better results with one vs. the other?
SWIMS going for the gold. the best crystal bufotenine yet!

#2 Irishlion

Irishlion

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 05:06 PM

Hey bro this is sited from here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bufotenin

Just so you know what could happen man from snorting to much of that bro. Those side effects just don't seem pleasant at all. If you achieve a good euphoria post back as I am kinda curious about it but, seems like it could really hurt you in high doses. That says that 4mg of it can be extremely unpleasant and it kills lab rats at 200 to 300 mgs man. Doesn't semm like that may be a good thing to use IMO. But, then again thats just me.

Let me know whats up with this man as I am curiious to find out what this is as it appears to be 5-ho-dmt. But, damn those side effects can be killer literally. So please just watch your dosage with this substance man. Would hate to see ya get hurt or something of the like.

Fabing & Hawkins (1955)
In 1955, Fabing and Hawkins administered bufotenin intravenously at doses of up to 16 mg to prison inmates at Ohio State Penitentiary. A troubling toxic blood circulation effect causing a purpling of the face was seen in these tests.

A subject given 1 mg reported “a tight feeling in the chest” and prickling “as if he had been jabbed by needles.” This was accompanied by a “fleeting sensation of pain in both thighs and a mild nausea.” Another subject given 2 mg reported “tightness in his throat”. He had tightness in the stomach, tingling in pretibial areas, and developed a purplish hue in the face indicating blood circulation problems. He vomited after 3 minutes.

Another subject given 4 mg complained of “chest oppression” and that “a load is pressing down from above and my body feels heavy.” The subject also reported “numbness of the entire body” and “a pleasant Martini feeling-my body is taking charge of my mind”. The subject reported he saw red spots passing before his eyes and red-purple spots on the floor, and the floor seemed very close to his face. Within 2 minutes these visual effects were gone, and replaced by a yellow haze, as if he were looking through a lens filter.

Fabing and Hawkins commented that bufotenin’s hallucinogenic effects were "reminiscent of LSD and mescaline but develop and disappear more quickly, indicating rapid central action and rapid degradation of the drug".

#3 Psilo-somatic

Psilo-somatic

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 142 posts

Posted 14 December 2008 - 05:29 PM

Read this previous post of mine. Its very pure and supposed to be without those garbagey side effects. Dont worry man, I'm not new to bufo:thumbup:
Thanks alot though brother. Good lookin out

#4 witchdr11

witchdr11

Shamanic Vibes

• Expired Member
  • 1,302 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 05:53 PM

Just excercise caution. The bufo in those tests was pure as can be. Bufotenin is a known mean mofo. Obtainable LD-50 = extreme caution.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!