Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:00 PM

:cool: Posted Image Posted Image :hippie:

#62 Theodore Blass

Theodore Blass

On vacation

• Expired Member
  • 2,091 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 04:54 PM

If this dosnt darken them up I will give em some piss water (1 cup piss to 1 gallon water)

Are you planning on growing "organic"?
:cacti:

#63 D3M0NX

D3M0NX

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 05:13 PM

Hey man where these pics you promised us, you know where like rabid dogs when we go get to see the weed

#64 grimes390

grimes390

Pain is just a Sensation

• Expired Member
  • 548 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 10:55 PM

lol ya I lied, got caught up. Ive been real busy these past few days. Anyways heres some pics. First 2 pics are the Blueberry X Cotton Candy. The rest are the chitrals. Hope you enjoy =D

Pce

Attached Thumbnails

• PC X Uzbeki 1-122-09 008.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 1-122-09 003.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 1-122-09 004.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 1-122-09 005.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 1-122-09 006.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 1-122-09 007.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 1-122-09 001.jpg

#65 Theodore Blass

Theodore Blass

On vacation

• Expired Member
  • 2,091 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 09:29 AM

besides the occasional yellowing, there coming along nicely :cacti:
keep it up bro
:hippie:
  • warriorsoul likes this

#66 grimes390

grimes390

Pain is just a Sensation

• Expired Member
  • 548 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 10:43 PM

Well they are doing ok. They look rough...defenitly some yellowing....It seems to me to be a Nitrogen defeciency cuz it yellows from the outside in and there are not any burn spots on leaf tips except on BB X CC. Ive tried fish emulsions and pee water...plus the soil/perlite have nutes already in them with like .06 N. I know its not the best soil...and my bagseeds did the same thing when they were in this soil. I wont be able to get any compost or regular perlite for around a week or so. All new growth is dark green and healthy except the BB X CC...its really the only plant that is really hurting. They will straighten out once I transplant to bigger pots with good soil mix. But ya...this is what happens.

The leaves yellow from outside in...only bottom fan leaves...then go all yellow...then start getting brown spots in middle then go all brown and die...so far only one plant has had some leaves totally die. Two of em dont have hardly any yellow at all...Ionno....its not to serious so im not tripping. I dont have a ph meter so idk what ph is...however they are growing real fast so I dont think they are locked out. Lemme know if you think you know whats up...enjoy the pics.

Pce

Attached Thumbnails

• PC X Uzbeki 1-29-09 001.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 1-29-09 002.jpg

#67 stonedcoder

stonedcoder

table for 2 @ RATEOTU

• Expired Member
  • 517 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 11:41 PM

SWEET ! let me get your number ;) (jk)

#68 eastwood

eastwood

Dragon Bait

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,612 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 January 2009 - 12:28 AM

Nice grow ya have going grimes.:rasta:

Look into making you some worm casting tea.Also dose those babys with some unsulphered molasses tea.

#69 omentheduck

omentheduck

Wondering about it all

• OG VIP
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 12:47 AM

how the hell did i miss this one, dude nice pics on the first pag, mmmm purp hash:amazed:, looks like you got you shits in order, if you could pm me that supplier?

#70 Theodore Blass

Theodore Blass

On vacation

• Expired Member
  • 2,091 posts

Posted 30 January 2009 - 03:56 PM

Its transplant time buddy.
My ladies used to do that everytime it got close to t-day
get em into bigger containers and you'll be fine.
check out the polyvinyl grow bags...blacked out on the inside and white on the outside. several drainage holes on the bottom and sides.
madd cheap and reusable if maintained properly.
keep up the sexyness :headbang:

#71 grimes390

grimes390

Pain is just a Sensation

• Expired Member
  • 548 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:17 PM

Sup guys. I got a question. Do yall think the Miracle Grow Moisture Control is causing the yellowing/leafs dying or do you think them being rootbound caused it? Because they were definitly rootbound...or atleast the BB X CC was. Its the only one I checked. I ask cuz I know ive seen people do full grows with MG and Ive grown so many other plants in MG Moisture Control it dont make sense that weed would hate it so much....its the only soil I ever used for my veggies and flowers. Is there much difference in the Miracle Grow Moisture Control and Miracle Grow Organic? All I have atm is MG Moisture Control and Humus. The Humus is real heavy and dosnt drain very well. It gets real soggy. Ive tried putting a bunch of small pebbles with the humus but it didnt help the drainage much. Thanks guys and I appresiate your answers.

Pce

#72 omentheduck

omentheduck

Wondering about it all

• OG VIP
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 11:18 AM

Miracle Grow gets there nitrogen from a bad source, I think that they get it from a nitrate, so first and for most MG does not have the right form of nitrogen it. I used it and the same thing happened also had bad ph problems!
don't know if the ph problems were caused by the MG but I am trying not to use it now! hope that this helps and I am sure someone who knows there chemistry better will say will undeviated confidence.
  • grimes390 likes this

#73 greenie

greenie

Stonerd

• Expired Member
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:13 PM

miracle gro moisture control is great stuff... for a guerilla gardener who cant water every day. u want to water as oftan as possible, and that soil is designed to hold onto moisture for as long as possible.
marijuana is nothing like the rest of your indoor house plants. its a fast growing annual. It needs is nutrients readily available, and it needs lots of them, and it needs the soil to be soaked and then dry out all the way.
the soil you are using is rich in nutrients, but they are time released. It also makes it hard to water to drench and wait for drought, which pisses off your roots and makes them grow slowly and poorly.
get a fast draining soil. miracle grow can work, i dont use it cuz its full of synthetics that are too hot for many strains.

good luck man. i hope this helps.

#74 greenie

greenie

Stonerd

• Expired Member
  • 2,127 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:16 PM

if u have that other stuff (reread ur post again) ammend it with perlite. alot of it. like 1/2. better yet get a different mix altogether. that stuff is GREAT stuff, just not for an indoor pot grow. ur soil should dry out enough to be noticably light at LEAST 2x a week.

#75 grimes390

grimes390

Pain is just a Sensation

• Expired Member
  • 548 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 02:22 AM

Thx for the quick replies. The only perlite around here is MG Perlite with nutes. I know they have it online but they charge morefor shipping then the damn perlite lol. I'll jerry rig that hummus some how. lol.

Pce

#76 grimes390

grimes390

Pain is just a Sensation

• Expired Member
  • 548 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 07:52 PM

Sup yall:rasta: The plants doing good. I transplanted the BB X CC to a large container (about 2 gallons) with a mix of vermiculite I had rock pebbles and humus. Its about a 20/20/60 mix give or take. It seems to be fine...BB X CC isnt wilting or anything so I assume the roots are expanding. The verm and pebbles really loosend the humus up. I think it will work fine I just wanna wait a few more days before I plant the rest in the same soil. Id use perlite if I could but atm its just not practical. They are really growing and looking beautiful. All new growth is dark lush green so the plants are healthy...just some reason or another the bottom leaves are yellowing. I forgot to rinse off the MG soil when I transplanted...will this be fine? the roots will expand well beyond that lil patch of bad soil so I dont need to dig it up, rinse MG off and re xplant it do i? Or do I? Ill definitly rinse the MG off when I xplant the Chitrals. Let me know what you guys think. Most of the Chitrals are about 5-8" with a couple runts pushing 3-4". The BB X CC is a lil taller then a brer Rabbit mollasses bottle. Enjoy the pics.

Pce

Attached Thumbnails

• PC X Uzbeki 2-02-09 005.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 2-02-09 006.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 2-02-09 007.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 2-02-09 004.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 2-02-09 003.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 2-02-09 002.jpg

#77 Mahi

Mahi

Barefoot

• Expired Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:28 PM

ooooowwwwhhhhh... good job so far!

#78 D3M0NX

D3M0NX

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 235 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 09:42 PM

looking great !

#79 omentheduck

omentheduck

Wondering about it all

• OG VIP
  • 2,302 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:18 PM

as long as it wasn't enough soil to change the ph to much of the new soil you are fine if it was about even amounts then it could have.

The leaves are probably still yellowing from a collaboration of things,
first the soil , there was more than likely a ph problem which stunted root growth, and when you transplanted them the little thin hair like roots that come off the sides of the mian roots called feeder hairs were damaged and have yet to return back to full capacity of nutrient up take so it might take longer for it to bounce back and fully recover,
do not expect the leaves that are more that 35% yellow to recover! but don't worry it will bounce back.

I noticed that you don't have a ph meter, I would get one for sure, this will help you determine if it is a ph problem or a fertilizer issue!!! this really help out a lot!!!!

and next time you need to get plant out of a bad soil fill up a five gallon bucket with water, slide the plant out of the pot like normal with all the dirt on it ,
Hold the root ball in you hands and submerge it up water carefully eroideing the dirt with gentile pats and wave of water.
I did this method to plants the were 4 weeks or more into budding and it barely phased them as far as i could tell now they have a healthy root system again, still getting over there ph problems but mine were way worse then yours!!

#80 ShroomGuerilla

ShroomGuerilla

Myco-Monkey

• Expired Member
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 02 February 2009 - 11:24 PM

looking great man

I agree with greenie. Miracle gro products are good when used in guerilla outdoor grows. However, it can lead to nutrient problems indoors. I suggest promix or a good quality organic soil blend plus proper ferts designed for cannabis production...or whatever they say its "really" for.

Good Luck

:pirate:
  • grimes390 likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!