Ras Asad

Amor vincit omnia

• Expired Member
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 01:59 PM

:teeth: niiice work bro!

:love:

wait til you see how potent the blueberry muffin stinker is. lol

ppl used to think all my cfl grows were under an HPS to.. it does make ya feel good. lol :bow: great job man.
:rasta:

#122 lazyrainbow

lazyrainbow

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 133 posts

Donator

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:49 PM

I wished I had some.I can almost smell sweetness coming through
the computer.Keep up the good work that you do.
Purple chitral X Uzbeki

#123 extrememetal43

extrememetal43

The Jester's Mad Chemist

• Expired Member
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:07 AM

I think i like the pictures as much as you do...cant wait for the harvest photo!

#124 dr.micology

dr.micology

rip-off artist

• Expired Member
  • 206 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:24 AM

:eusa_clap Great looking plants..........

I look foward to seeing the harvest also.

#125 grimes390

grimes390

Pain is just a Sensation

• Expired Member
  • 548 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 01:24 AM

nice grow dude. also, your cat looks exactly or almost exactly like mine.
i'm not sure if i'd be able to tell them apart [assuming they look as much alike from other angles].

Hes awsome...reall chill. And he loves bud. If I leave any bud laying around he will str8 up eat that shit lol. I have to make sure I keep it put up. Hes the only cat I know that drools. (not high)

:amazed:
4 42w cfls?!?!?!?!?!?
whattttt!!! thats awesome. try putting them under the 300w equivs and see what happens. thats awesome bro...ive never seen that type of quality under cfls. must be the amazing genetics i guess
~BLASS,TED

Sup Theo. Genetics definitly have a big part in this aswell as how I have my CFL's arranged vertical so the plants top cola is just below the ballast (where bottom part of bulb meets ballast) has a big part in it aswell.

Yeah those are nice for CFLs, I want to see what happens when they really get going.

You and me both bro

:teeth: niiice work bro!
:love:
wait til you see how potent the blueberry muffin stinker is. lol
ppl used to think all my cfl grows were under an HPS to.. it does make ya feel good. lol :bow: great job man.
:rasta:

Sup Ras:rasta: I cant wait to try the blueberry Muffin ( Sounds like a good name for this strain to me:eusa_clap) It is going to be so amazing. You can tell by the pics it is definitly flowering slower then the Purple Chitrals. Its going to be o so sweet after a good cure:amazed:
Thx Dr and Metal for stopping by. I'm glad you like em as much as I
My camera and I finally got along:rasta: They are really starting to take off and fill out...the biggest plants bud is about the size of a lighter and is rock hard. I just cant get over how frosty they are....I just get transfixed every time I look at em.
Enjoy the pics fellas.
pce
First 3 are the BB X CC and the rest are the chitrals. The last 2 are shots of the insde of the box and how lghts are around the plants. The last 5 or so bud shots are of the pheno which is starting to get a purple/pink hue to it. Pinkish/purplish hairs and such:headbang:

Attached Thumbnails

• PC X Uzbeki 2-20-09 006.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 030.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 016.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 018.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 020.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 025.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 013.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 014.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 015.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 012.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 011.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 009.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 010.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 004.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 005.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 006.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 007.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 008.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 003.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 001.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-13-09 002.jpg

#126 bugs

bugs

Are we having fun yet?

• OG VIP
  • 3,260 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:46 AM

Gorgeous plants, man! A testament to your growing skills, and the goodness of CFLs. Gonna try them soon.
In some other threads, people have mentioned heat problems with the CFLs mounted base-up. The ballasts ara said to deteriorate because of heat from the bulb. Have you seen any problems like that? Or are the newer units, maybe, more efficient so produce less heat?

#127 grimes390

grimes390

Pain is just a Sensation

• Expired Member
  • 548 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 06:50 PM

Gorgeous plants, man! A testament to your growing skills, and the goodness of CFLs. Gonna try them soon.
In some other threads, people have mentioned heat problems with the CFLs mounted base-up. The ballasts ara said to deteriorate because of heat from the bulb. Have you seen any problems like that? Or are the newer units, maybe, more efficient so produce less heat?

Sup bugs:rasta: I have not noticed anything wrong with the cfls. I do notice that they do tend to run hotter then when they are vertical. I am not to worried about it, they are in ceramic fixtures and if one blows out...well thats the beauty of CFL's its only $8 to replace:eusa_clap Thx for stopping by bro and take care buddy

pce

#128 grimes390

grimes390

Pain is just a Sensation

• Expired Member
  • 548 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:44 PM

Sup yall. I got a quick question to all you OG'S out there. I took a bud leaf and looked at it with my microscope just for the hell of it and I actually already have about 25% or so cloudy trichs. I know I have a ways to go in flowering...but maybe this is a shorter flowering strain then I thought? Maybe its a 45-55 day strain? being as I am about to hit day 27 flower that would be 20-30 more days to go...does that sound right? The hairs also seem to be turning a pinkish/light brownish color aswell...sxpecially on 3 of the plants. The two bigger plants seem to have mainly white hairs still. Im just trying to figure when I should start flush? I flushed em real good last watering just to prevent lockout...and it takes about 5 days between waterings..so 1...maybe 2 more feedings then flush? The BB X CC is definitly going to take atleast a couple more weeks so im not worried bout it...this is for the chitrals. I will prolly water em on the 16th next...so wait till 21st-23rd or so then give another feeding and let em flush? Im not being impatient...I will wait as long as need be cuz I want as good a buds as I can. Lemme know what yall think.

Thanks yall,:bow:
pce

#129 grimes390

grimes390

Pain is just a Sensation

• Expired Member
  • 548 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 10:04 PM

BTW I am counting flowering since first pistils showed. The first showed on 2-16 and they were all confirmed female on 2-18 so thats about 23 days flowering from first pistils. I switched to 12/12 on 2-11 so thats 30 days since 12/12. Not sure which your technically supposed to go by...I know 5-7 days is pretty quick for em to show sex. Anyways...just lemme know when I should flush to have best harvest.

pce

Also, there is not any yellowing of the fan leaves on the chitrals yet...ther eis a lil on the BB X CC.

I think once again I have turned something simple into something all complicated lol...I guess the real question I should just ask yall is

"How do you determine when it is time to flush"

#130 grimes390

grimes390

Pain is just a Sensation

• Expired Member
  • 548 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 03:32 PM

Well after posting a poll on a few diff ganja sites on when to count day 1 of flower...it is pretty unanimous that the switch to 12/12 is considerd day 1 by most...that would put my girls at 30 days flower which would explain the 20 or so % of cloudy trichs. So I think I am going to give 2 more feedings then start flush. Except on one plant, I am going to start flush now so I can harvest it around 45 days for a more enjoyable daytime smoke. Not sure how full mature this bud is going to be...a heavy indica or a chill relaxing indica...if its heavy I dont want that to be the only smoke I have and the BB X CC is only going to give me prolly 1/2 oz or so. So Ill harvest 1 PC X Uzbeki when all cloudy and no or very little amber trichs. Then Ill harvest one at about 15% amber...one at 35% amber, one at about 50% amber and Ill let the last go till about 75% amber. This way I will know which I like the most for what occasion. Because I am definitly not done with this stran.

I also am going to regeg after harvest:rasta: I am going to reveg 4 or 5 PC and im going to reveg the BB X CC but im going to plant it in a 3 gallon pot and let it get real big. Updates tonight or tomorow night. They are really starting to get that purple hue to em:headbang::headbang:

pce

#131 prism

prism

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 5,943 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 March 2009 - 06:32 PM

Well after posting a poll on a few diff ganja sites on when to count day 1 of flower...it is pretty unanimous that the switch to 12/12 is considerd day 1 by most...that would put my girls at 30 days flower which would explain the 20 or so % of cloudy trichs. So I think I am going to give 2 more feedings then start flush. Except on one plant, I am going to start flush now so I can harvest it around 45 days for a more enjoyable daytime smoke. Not sure how full mature this bud is going to be...a heavy indica or a chill relaxing indica...if its heavy I dont want that to be the only smoke I have and the BB X CC is only going to give me prolly 1/2 oz or so. So Ill harvest 1 PC X Uzbeki when all cloudy and no or very little amber trichs. Then Ill harvest one at about 15% amber...one at 35% amber, one at about 50% amber and Ill let the last go till about 75% amber. This way I will know which I like the most for what occasion. Because I am definitly not done with this stran.

I also am going to regeg after harvest:rasta: I am going to reveg 4 or 5 PC and im going to reveg the BB X CC but im going to plant it in a 3 gallon pot and let it get real big. Updates tonight or tomorow night. They are really starting to get that purple hue to em:headbang::headbang:

pce

Clones are better IMO.. just take a cut or 2 reveg takes forever:weedpoke:

#132 Ras Asad

Ras Asad

Amor vincit omnia

• Expired Member
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 03:27 PM

let
them
grow!!

stop bein so worried about flushing and harvest now..

you got a few weeks to go man.

#133 grimes390

grimes390

Pain is just a Sensation

• Expired Member
  • 548 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:10 PM

Sup fellaz and ladies. My girls are doing great. Pretty much same as last time. Buds are filling in and taking shape. They definitly have the classic indica look to em. Big bud cicle. Very Very Frosty...starting to resemble those sexy Purple CHitral pics I posted:rasta: You can also see them starting to shade purplish. Its more apparent in person...the camera does not capture it to much.

Enjoy.

pce

Attached Thumbnails

• PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 036.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 033.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 035.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 029.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 030.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 032.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 026.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 028.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 017.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 019.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 023.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 012.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 013.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 014.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 015.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 008.jpg
  • PC X Uzbeki 3-17-09 009.jpg

#134 eastwood

eastwood

Dragon Bait

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,612 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:15 PM

Your getting good with that camera.Your plants are looking very happy.

#135 D3M0NX

D3M0NX

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:23 PM

you got a strand of someones DNA in that 10th pic, and those look beautiful, i hope mine goes half as good as yours... are they stinking pretty good ?

#136 grimes390

grimes390

Pain is just a Sensation

• Expired Member
  • 548 posts

Posted 18 March 2009 - 12:13 AM

Eastwood- Thx bro. I owe it to yall who gave me the tips.

you got a strand of someones DNA in that 10th pic, and those look beautiful, i hope mine goes half as good as yours... are they stinking pretty good ?

Ya...unfortunatly thats the drawback to having animals...damn hair flying around...no matter how much I vacuum or dust...shit still finds its way in everything. O well...I love my dog and cat so its all good. No actually they are not stinking to bad. I dont even have a carbon filter on. Every once in awhile it will get a lil stinky in the room but does not go out of the room. Whenever I mess with em they do produce a good odour. Its a very piney citrusy..(I think..im new to this coinsenour stuff) Its a very strong robust smell w/e it is. I have definitly never smelled any bud like this. Overall I dont think I could have asked for a better strain for my situation....short, stocky, low odour, super frosty, sweet nice smell, and should be some nice smoke.

pce

#137 Walls Have Teeth

Walls Have Teeth

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 177 posts

Posted 19 March 2009 - 10:23 AM

Eastwood- Thx bro. I owe it to yall who gave me the tips.
... Overall I dont think I could have asked for a better strain for my situation....short, stocky, low odour, super frosty, sweet nice smell, and should be some nice smoke.

pce

Agreed!!! they are lookin mighty frosty and I can smell em from here man. Nice work:eusa_clap I'm still trying to get my hands on some good genes to start my next project

#138 prism

prism

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 5,943 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 March 2009 - 03:20 PM

Lookin Tastey!:weedpoke:

#139 alounacara

alounacara

Picktish Texas Style...

• OG VIP