• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 mwillis71

mwillis71

funkybuttlover

• Expired Member
  • 182 posts

Posted 04 January 2009 - 11:57 PM

I noticed in another thread that someone wanted a trip report on Amazonians. SWIM took 4 grams of ground Amazonian caps last night around 9:30 pm. He had his iPod set up with various songs, told his wife good night, and went to his room in complete darkness to await the journey. It is also important to note that he had only eaten vegetarian dishes for a few days leading up and only ate a salad that day.

The trip hit pretty quickly with an intense body buzz. The body buzz lasted the entire time and when he says intense, he means it! The visuals where also quite good according to him. He said that he saw mostly geometric patterns in the darkness with no change from open or closed eyes. The patterns seemed to alter with the music as well. The trip was also accompanied with the strange urge to move his hands in almost a symbolic dancing or strange Middle Eastern type movements. He thought a few times that he saw various entities in the room but they only appeared as shadow blobs. He also encountered very strange noises even after everyone was in bed and all electronic devices had been turned off. There was a point where he said that he had very deep contemplative thought on the nature of drugs, especially addictive ones and why people did them. He came to the conclusion with the help of the mushrooms that some people must face addiction as a life lesson to further their soul’s knowledge. He also felt like the mushrooms where telling him to be kinder in his daily life. That is about all he conveyed to me of his Amazonian experience. Oh, he says he has tried many other varieties including B+, John Allen’s, K sums, and others and these seemed to have a much larger body load then the rest. I hope this helps.

:dance:
  • tailsmcsnails likes this

#2 marmy

marmy

riding the roller coaster

• Free Member
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 12:32 AM

Indeed It does.

Did the trip come in waves or was it steady through out the experience?

Also, did you get any euphoria?

#3 Shroomette

Shroomette

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 03:50 AM

Sounds very similar to my first trip on Amazonians but, I had more of a giggling spell to it. Did he get the urge at all to giggle and get up and move around a lot?

#4 mwillis71

mwillis71

funkybuttlover

• Expired Member
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:27 AM

* it did seem to come in waves he said but it has been about 2 years since his last journey into shroomland so he had a hard time comparing.

* He did seem to want to move a lot! Being in bed he simply tossed and turned a lot and also moved his hands in dancing motions throughout the air. He said he would have probably had some wild laughing bouts if he wasn't alone in the dark.

:teeth:

#5 OysterFarmer

OysterFarmer

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 857 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 May 2017 - 07:13 PM

They seem hardy too.  I got a grab bag and the Amazonian is second in the running next to the penis envy.

Thanks for your report I'm really looking forward to this.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!