Fisana

- - - - -

Coke

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tkaz7_*

Guest_tkaz7_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 12:43 AM

would it take a lot of will power to maintain doing coke three times a month?

#2 Guest_suckerfree_*

Guest_suckerfree_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 12:47 AM

that's up to your mind and body, each person's is unique.

doing it 3 times a month.... then a party happens and it makes 4 for that month.... next time it doesn't seem so bad.... shit every weekend... 4 a month.... oh wait a friend drops in town... sure i'll hit it another night.... then it's 5..... why not finish the bag.... next thing you ya know you're living in the car.

as with anything, moderation is the key.

i like to keep it natural...

#3 Guest_grasshopper_*

Guest_grasshopper_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 02:52 AM

Cocaine

If you wanna hang out you've got to take her out.
Cocaine.
If you wanna get down, down on the ground.
Cocaine.
She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie;
Cocaine.

If you got bad news, you wanna kick them blues.
Cocaine.
When your day is done and you wanna run.
Cocaine.

She don't lie,she don't lie,she don't lie;
Cocaine.

If your thing is gone and you wanna ride on.
Cocaine.
Don't forget this fact, you can't get it back.
Cocaine.

She don't lie,she don't lie, she don't lie;
Cocaine.
She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie;
Cocaine.

Posted Image

#4 Guest_JT_*

Guest_JT_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 07:16 AM

clapton rocks

#5 Guest_taoist_*

Guest_taoist_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 08:03 AM

The Story of My Cocaine Experience

The first time I did cocaine was with my girlfriend at about midnight one night. I remember thinking, "Wow, this is really not a whole lot worse than weed." It really isn't, except for it's addictive qualities. I didn't think the high was all that special.

So the next morning I blow a line at 11 am. Then again at 12:30, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...I was up until 4:30 the next day skee'd out of my mind. So I go to bed finally, wake up the next morning and say, "FUCK cocaine!"

That night at about 10 I decided to blow a line and see if I could indeed blow but one line. There's nothing like having a pile of coke in front of you and the decision to do only one line. It's like having an ounce of weed and saying you'll just smoke a bowl of it. By 11 I had locked myself in my room, turned my collection of TuPac on repeat, and was sitting in a chair gripping my ninja sword trying to figure out how it was possible I could feel so much rage from a drug that didn't really get me that high. Haven't done coke since.

btw Clapton's the shit

#6 Guest_jam_*

Guest_jam_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 08:05 AM

I do it when it's offered.
I just never pay for it.
Same for the H.

#7 grave

grave

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 10:27 AM

i say steer clear of anything you have to inject or snort

but thats just my preference

#8 Guest_tkaz7_*

Guest_tkaz7_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 10:59 AM

hrmm, well i know i have the will power to only chief couple times a month because of school now, i am just bored of the pot high, dont really like it to much anymore (get way to tired, look/feel sick after i do it). anyways, the big thing now on my floor is dipping cigarettes in Nightquil or dayquil or some shit, haven't tried that yet.... weird stuff

#9 rickyanddick

rickyanddick

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 11:00 AM

Man, pleaaaaasssseeee leave it alone. i was selling, buying a quarter ounce a week and ended up passively addicted. plus they can cut it with some really messed up stuff, trust me, and it you will still think its really good. Stick with natural stuff. coca is natural in plant form but after the chemical process it becomes the white devil.

#10 Guest_taoist_*

Guest_taoist_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 11:43 AM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

doing it 3 times a month.... then a party happens and it makes 4 for that month.... next time it doesn't seem so bad.... shit every weekend... 4 a month.... oh wait a friend drops in town... sure i'll hit it another night.... then it's 5..... why not finish the bag.... next thing you ya know you're living in the car. <!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

I'm 22 and a senior in a college that is nestled in a ghetto. Take kids that have $20K to go to a private Methodist school and put them in an area where drugs are readily accessable and, well, bad things happen. I have seen this very thing happen to too many people. Stay away from the shit, man; there are many of interesting earthly things you can do that are a way better high than cocaine. At the same time, I know plenty of kids who just say, "I don't do coke - I don't buy it - I'll do a line when I'm drunk or something." I know lots of kids like that and it does make sence; at 3:00 am when you're really wasted a line feels fucking great. The problem is excess, like Suckerfree said (see the end of this post for more on that).

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

anyways, the big thing now on my floor is dipping cigarettes in Nightquil or dayquil or some shit, haven't tried that yet.... weird stuff<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

I worry.

What kind of weed are you smoking? Dipping anything is not the score; you might as well be sucking on paint thinner. I once read that meth addicts in southeast Asia will sniff feces to recieve the effects of the methane gas...not sure if that's true or not, but it illustrates the point rather well. Yes, you can dip your gear in PCP to get really fucked up, but why would you want to?

The problem with cocaine is that alone it's really not really a lot of fun by itself unless you're doing a lot of it or are intoxicated on a different substance; you want a different substance to counter the massive high of cocaine, which brings us to the White Devil's doppelganger, alcohol. I have never met a cokehead that wasn't also a drunk, whether they started a drunk or wound up that way due to coke is besides the point. Nobody likes a drunk, nobody likes a cokehead, and everyone hates a drunk cokehead (except the cokehead himself, who will think he's the shit). Keep this in mind.

#11 cutty

cutty

Gone Fishin'

• Expired Member
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 11:55 AM

Dont get used to Coke it will ruin your life.

I ended up living on the streets and losing everything I had.Carrying a garbage bag with all you own (just clothes) is no fun trust me.Posted Image

#12 Guest_ferry_*

Guest_ferry_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 01:02 PM

It's simply not worth the money !

#13 Guest_thefungione_*

Guest_thefungione_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 03:34 PM

I do like cocaine when I'm drunk...I'll go and do it for like 2 or 3 weeks every few days then decide to stop. Stopping isn't that easy...luckily I got it off this elf I know and he said he would stop putting it under my pillow when I said not too...and I had to tell him he needed to stop as well...cause that elf is one of my favorites...and he was too fucked up...no real good moral there...I still like it..but now its not around and I make it that way...nuff said.

#14 Guest_dead_*

Guest_dead_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 03:37 PM

Coke is an overpriced cheap high IMHO

#15 nerve

nerve

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 219 posts

Posted 18 January 2005 - 04:09 PM

I'm a member of the never bought it, only done it when it was offered free and I was drunk club.

I know the coke i have had has never been the purest greatest coke in the world...that being said...I am pretty sure yours wouldn't be either. And the high really aint that great. Give me a nice bowl of quality herbs over cocaine anyday of the week.

Sure does the trick when your wasted at 3am and need a chemically induced second wind though...

On a final note, I've seen cocaine ruin the life of at least one of my good friends.

#16 Guest_xylem_*

Guest_xylem_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 04:27 PM

she's a sly one too
she'll make ya think that you need more and
just before it's gone she'll make ya think of how to get more, what you can put aside, what you can afford not to pay for another month, just to get a couple more hits
then you'll think "hey, it's okay moderately"
well it may be, but can you understand what moderation means when high on coke? i can't.

then she makes ya jones
even feel in the pit of your stomach that you need, have to have more, wouldn't it be nice

i don't like even doing it at a party when it's free, if it's free then it's usually only a tease, if someone's generous enough and you're not sucking their dick for more then you might be okay for the night, get all coked out

but what about tomorrow? how will you stay awake? when the jones hits, how long will you crawl on the floor looking for that one that you might've dropped?

desperate. despair.

sure it can go okay for a few months, hell even a few years, but sometime she'll bite, sooner or later.

i can feel it even now, even with my very little experience, even with my unwillingness she calls now. it's been a long time for me and i never went that far at all with it, usually scared the hell out of me watching other people, and i've seen many fall prey, but there's no reasoning, no logic to the need.

i think in the past what kept me off it mostly was acid, acid always seemed much more economical. no jones, the trip is waaaaaaaaay more intense than snorting, and the comedown is much easier. now i try not to put myself in the position of using coke and have walked away from many a party when they break it out.

and i do it for me.

#17 Guest_vrooota!_*

Guest_vrooota!_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 04:48 PM

yah, fuck coke, once was enough for me

#18 Guest_raeb_*

Guest_raeb_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 05:23 PM

snort coke, smoke crack, both r waste of time and money. but so are so many other things

#19 Guest_patman2_*

Guest_patman2_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 10:09 PM

Coke is a nasty drug.

I have tried it a few times and I made the choice at the start that it would be a few times and thats it. Just to see what its like. And I left it at that.

If you have ever seen anyone you know get sucked in by that shit, it is pretty incredible to watch.

I used to carpool to work with a few guys that would only party it up on fridays after work on the ride home. Then once in a while it would be a bad work day and it would be a wed and a fri. Then wadda ya know, all of a sudden its regularly wed and fri. Then its 3 days a week plus whatever on the weekend. The sad thing was that these were all family guys and their significant others knew nothing about it. Even only a few days a week your looking at about a hundred a week if you are keeping it to a half flap a night. Which is hardly ever the case.

Recently another close friend has become a big time coke head too. They had all the warnings you could give a person. Mom was one while they were kids and she always said how she couldn't believe her mom did that to them. Lo a behold here she is with 2 kids and a coke habit.

If you haven't tried it I won't say not to try it. But don't let it get its hooks in you.

Coke can turn most people into hipocrites.

#20 Guest_blackfrancis_*

Guest_blackfrancis_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 10:39 PM

Wow... I am probably the wrong person to be commenting on this as I have been doing Coke for half of my life. A few years were really bad. I did in fact live in my car for a while (friends houses, hotels when I could afford to etc...).
But, however - I have learned to control my Cocaine habit/addiction or at least come to terms with it. I am a professional person, hold a good job and enjoy rewarding myself from time to time. Everybody has their vice. Nowadays, I use when I go to the bar. Use your head, stay away from Crack/Base (the bad year), and don't ever think that this shit won't kick your ass. But - don't be afraid of it either.

BTW - Coke will fuck up a lot of things. Relationships - Jobs - Friendships etc...

-Black

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!