Fisana

- - - - -

Coke

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_batteriesnotincluded_*

Guest_batteriesnotincluded_*

Posted 18 January 2005 - 10:58 PM

coke is one of the few drugs you can hate with all your heart and still want more at the same time. the shame.....how low i sunk....i was leading 2 lives and they were on a colision course that would have broke me. as it is i lost everything. i had my own home. my own business. that was back in 99 and 2000. mainly 2000. im just now getting back on my feet. and im still in a position where the things i did back then could still cost me my family. 2 years in a personal hell and 4 in purgatory is an unpleasant way to spend your life. i wouldn't smoke it if i were u. but i cant tell another man how to live. thats really where i fucked up. smoking coke. base and foils.

#22 Guest_phungi_*

Guest_phungi_*

Posted 19 January 2005 - 04:50 AM

I am just about to end my winter break and go back to a place where I have no rich friends and no access to coke. I have had some crazy nights over my travels this past month. 24-48 hour binges need to stop. My jaw hurts as I type this. Though this is my first night off in a while. Damn you can party hard with the hand of coke helping you.

Its hard for me to turn down free drugs. It is true that you can hate coke but if someone offers you a bump you wont turn it down.

Its funny that this thread got started, because I was interested in what the mycos thought.

#23 Guest_taoist_*

Guest_taoist_*

Posted 19 January 2005 - 10:21 AM

Its hard for me to turn down free drugs. It is true that you can hate coke but if someone offers you a bump you wont turn it down.

I turn drugs down all the time; Tommy Toughguy "I'll Hit Whatever's On The Table" bullshit has never made sense to me and it tends to spawn addicts.

#24 Guest_grasshopper_*

Guest_grasshopper_*

Posted 19 January 2005 - 10:32 AM

I's gots a cheeburger.

#25 Lefty

Lefty

Arrogant Asshole

• Expired Member
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 10:52 AM

"What did you say?" "B#$%CH ASS TRICK!!!!!"

Posted Image

#26 Guest_taoist_*

Guest_taoist_*

Posted 19 January 2005 - 11:15 AM

There's this great restaurant on Sanibel Island called "Cheeburger, Cheeburger;" an overpriced grease pit, but dank.

#27 Guest_JT_*

Guest_JT_*

Posted 19 January 2005 - 01:16 PM

we have a cheeseburger cheeseburger here too, swanky but danky..

#28 Guest_neverblink_*

Guest_neverblink_*

Posted 19 January 2005 - 02:22 PM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

would it take a lot of will power to maintain doing coke three times a month?<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>
If you are asking this quesion you are already exhibiting an addictive behavior, at least towards the candy. I've dipped my finger in a few times, but at the end of the night, when the sun was coming up, i felt like total shit. So much so that I could'nt even stand the thought of it for months, so it was never an issue for me. I have not thought about it in years, but for some it is a very powerful craving. It's best to stay away form it. The next time you get board go for a canoe trip or if time is a problem breath in some terrarium air. Take care of yourself, brother.Posted Image

#29 bob

bob

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 73 posts

Posted 19 January 2005 - 03:35 PM

Just like tyron on Chappelle show
"Its 187 on a MF rock"!!
I agree with Ferry "It's simply not worth the money"

#30 Guest_dead_*

Guest_dead_*

Posted 19 January 2005 - 04:34 PM

Rats On Cocaine...funny shithttp://www.apocalyps...om/roc/roc.html

#31 python

python

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 07:20 AM

Posted Image Posted Image

#32 cutty

cutty

Gone Fishin'

• Expired Member
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 08:39 AM

Thx for the memories with that pic Python..

Ahhhhh...The good ol days.Posted Image

#33 Guest_didly_*

Guest_didly_*

Posted 20 January 2005 - 04:35 PM

I personally have never had any contact with cocaine or any of its forms, but my policy is that if you can't grow it, don't touch it. Nothing natural will cause negative effects close to something unnatural. Cocaine, Heroin, Speed- they weren't produced by nature, we processed them. Stay away

Coca plants are different, i've heard that you can chew the leaves for some effects, which I am interested in, as it is growable, sprouting from our mother, not from the chemistry kits of man. Any info on this?

#34 python

python

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 20 January 2005 - 04:59 PM

<blockquote><hr size=0><!-quote-!><font size=1>quote:</font>

they weren't produced by nature, we processed them<!-/quote-!><hr size=0></blockquote>

hmmm, many things in this world are processed by we humans......medications, tylenol, soda, candy, different food etc.......Posted Image

#35 Guest_didly_*

Guest_didly_*

Posted 21 January 2005 - 06:38 PM

true, but I mean applying the rule to drugs

#36 Guest_taoist_*

Guest_taoist_*

Posted 21 January 2005 - 06:46 PM

I think this is a hard argument to make. Some here say they feel that way and won't extract mushrooms, which I understand to a point. I don't drink alcohol but that's not because it's a chemical processed by man; I don't smoke cigarettes but that's not because they're a plant from the earth. I find both to be displeasurable, akin to other substances one can find in the world.

Processed drugs usually have plant derrivitives; really all a drug does is chemically alter your body whether it's from a lab or a farm. I find it interesting that our bodies and world share so many common chemical traits as other organisms in the world, and it's funny that some intoxicate us, some kill us, some does nothing. Makes me wonder if our pancreas if injested by a rhino would make them trip like we do off secretions from that one toad's glands. Man I've taken this way off topic...sorry, tripping for the first time in three months.

Don't do cocaine.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!