• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 kyle_w44

kyle_w44

Floyd

• Expired Member
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 January 2009 - 01:36 AM

I just started my first growing experiment and I got some Cambodian Cubensis and I was wondering what everyone's opinion on the type of trip they give you is. More body high? Visual? Psychological? I'd really appreciate anyone's opinion on this guys. Thanks a million!

#2 apokalypse

apokalypse

Dr. Durgs

• Expired Member
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 02:49 PM

In case you never got your answer...

http://mycotopia.net...-cambodian.html

#3 vinz

vinz

mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,160 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 02:58 PM

my favorite cubensis strain

#4 homobrassinolide

homobrassinolide

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 310 posts

Posted 01 August 2009 - 03:39 PM

my isolate has been very reliable. assuming that your isolation technique plays no part in the quality of your crop (seriously assuming here) then this strain is the bomb. i've been to amsterdam and sampled shrooms and i like this one.

#5 apokalypse

apokalypse

Dr. Durgs

• Expired Member
  • 1,454 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 02:40 AM

Here is my thread of growing Cambodians out

#6 KTBR

KTBR

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:11 AM

i got a bad batch of these from someone on another site grew out big with full flushes but the potency was nowhere to be found...

#7 Golden Teacher

Golden Teacher

Forever Grateful

• Expired Member
  • 263 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 12:32 AM

I love cambodians....

They give me a great energetic rush with not too much body load. They are a fairly visual strain, as is with most far east strains.

Cambodians grow very quickly for me. They have very rhyzomorphic mycelium that is easy to work with in agar to find that bomb ass isolate.

Cambodians were also rather prolific fruiters for me. The stems weren't that thick but the caps were a nice size. They don't generally put out a bunch of monsters but make up for it in good pin sets and rapid growth.

They are one of my favorite strains and seem very forgiving. I have grown them on BRF cakes, WBS, and spawned to bulk tubs many times. They LOVE any type of dung.

They are in my top 5 strains to work with.

Have fun,

:rasta:

GT

#8 Rooster

Rooster

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:11 AM

I just ate them this past weekend. They were my first crop. I loved them! I only ate 15g wet and I was good for 6-7 hours. I was either watching harry potter or running around the house. When watching the movie it felt like I was part of it. When I wasnt watching the movie it was very hard to sit still. I wanted to clean the house, do laundry, crumble up more h-poo, all kinds of stuff. As long as I was occupied doing something I was happy. Very motivational. They were nice, smoothe, visual, all around good stuff. They were better than anything else I've ever had in my life so far.
  • Articulas likes this

#9 BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai

The Abe Vigoda of Mycotopia

• 8,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:22 AM

Nothing tastes as sweet as drugs you grow yourself!

Of course, I've also heard quite a few other people say, "those were the best mushrooms I ever had..."

#10 whatchamacallit

whatchamacallit

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 10:29 AM

Cambodians are a very fast colonizer, they can throw off a lot of medium mushrooms, and usually one or two big ones. The trip feels kind of speedy like a lot of the east asian mushrooms, but doesn't give too much body load, and gives decent visuals. An all around good strain, especially for a beginner.

#11 Guest_Cabron_*

Guest_Cabron_*

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:08 PM

I just ate them this past weekend. They were my first crop. I loved them! I only ate 15g wet and I was good for 6-7 hours. I was either watching harry potter or running around the house. When watching the movie it felt like I was part of it. When I wasnt watching the movie it was very hard to sit still. I wanted to clean the house, do laundry, crumble up more h-poo, all kinds of stuff. As long as I was occupied doing something I was happy. Very motivational. They were nice, smoothe, visual, all around good stuff. They were better than anything else I've ever had in my life so far.

Great to know my man!
They are taking off real quick compared to the S Americans...

#12 Raoul Duke

Raoul Duke

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 782 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 05:22 PM

Great strain IMO. Usually fast to colonize. SWIM has had good results from WBS spawned to HPoo/WC/Coir/Verm. Some decent sized boomers. Love the speedy fealing from Cambodians:headbang:

#13 GreenBastard

GreenBastard

A Silly Cybernaut

• Free Member
  • 56 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 10:53 PM

I always have a good time when Cambos are in the house.

#14 fungirfriends

fungirfriends

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 179 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:38 PM

They have a beautiful spiritual buzz, especially when grown with good intentions and a beautiful open heart

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!