• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 Psychenaut

Psychenaut

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 12:28 PM

Yeah Phalix the shamans of the amazon mention this too. due to their daily reality and understanding of things. .their lessons are a bit different, still they to beleive aya is a "school" of sorts. They even mention that when a kid isn't rich enough to be sent of to school ect. . they will start them on ays, to learn the ways of life through a lifetime of these expeirnece.

This australia couple go down to the Amazon to live with the Aya. shamans and the husband doses several times. Within his first time he explains that it's as if this universal conscience is within him, sharing information that he doesn't quite understand atm. hehehe

It's a documentary that is shared all over the interenet. You can find it through torrents by searching the term "ayahuasca"... It's a bit home movie-ish but well worth the download. Again, it's meant to be shared, it's perfectly ok to dl this file.

#62 phalanx

phalanx

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 609 posts

Posted 11 December 2005 - 07:25 PM

When you mix these two together, it's like the vibrations from the harmaline open up the visuals from the tryptamines and bring on an almost holographic quality to the hallucinations. .

From my experience of vine/rue alone, and vine with shrooms, I get the impression that it is the vine/rue which causes the visions and the dmt/shrooms are largely the fuel for filling in the colour so that the weak maoi visions can be seen. I'm sure dmt gives great visuals on its own when smoked but I think the vine/rue heavily shapes the dmt visuals when they are used together.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!