• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#21 shedthemonkey

shedthemonkey

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 06:57 PM

Neeb, bro, I think you took Hip all wrong.
He was just talking about how difficult it is
for us stoned people
to read WHEN IT ALL LOOKS LIKE A TELEPROMPTOR.
It is Net Manners to not appear to YELL AT PEOPLE!!!
He didn't say nothing about posting the story above,
that, if true, will help people avoid a bummer sit-chuation.
the info was fine, and THANK YOU for posting it.

So chill a bit. :) Here's a nice fattie...go smoke it. <=============>

ShedTheMonkey

#22 neeb

neeb

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 07:10 PM

o bro its not abought the caps that was my mistake it was the he erased what i put out im trying to put a stop to this dob from this specific blotter sorce the other meber here liqued and many others gotthis dob mess and i know the coad name that this prick goes buy not saying that im going to leel cuz hippie dont want me to help get an awarness

look i come from the days when we take half sheets thumb or pinky prints and just flow. but with dob you cant do this and because of the groop who is screewing us acid heads over me and my friend ate half a sheet at a party in the woods i hade dragoon blotter he had sum different shit kalidoscopes they where called same shit on the microgram buleten i just found. but i tripped balles he overdosed bad he was shaking like a fish and eyes in the back of his head friend had to take him to the hospital.

but see i took 50 hits of real acid and had no down effect except from hangover and brain fry

#23 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:31 PM

DOM (4-Methyl-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine) was introduced to the San Francisco drug scene in the late 1960's and given the nickname "STP," an acronym for "Serenity, Tranquility, and Peace." Doses of 1 to 3 milligrams generally produce mood alterations and minor perceptual alterations while larger doses can produce pronounced hallucinations that last from 8 to 10 hours.

Other illicitly manufactured analogues include 4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyamphetamine (DOB), 3,4-methylenedioxyamphetamine (MDA), 3,4-methylenedioxymethamphetamine (MDMA), and 4-bromo-2,5-dimethoxyphenethylamine (2C-B, NEXUS). These drugs differ from one another in their potency, speed of onset, duration of action, and their capacity to modify mood with or without producing overt hallucinations. The drugs are usually taken orally but are sometimes snorted or injected (rarely). Because they are produced in clandestine laboratories, they are seldom pure and the amount of the drug in a capsule or tablet is likely to vary considerably.

#24 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,541 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:36 PM

If I remember my history right STP aka DOM wasn't very popular due to the the trip being too heavy and lasting too long. Read somewhere that effects could last up to 3 days, but this is the first I have heard of it being toxic.

#25 Venice

Venice

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 298 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 08:53 PM

I was sold STP in place of acid just after it was first "introduced". I've heard the original batch was about 15000 hits of which I was sold one. It looked like an Orange Owsley barrel but with black specks. No one had heard of STP then and I didn't know what happened happened to me until quite awhile after. Even though I was only 16 at the time (some 35+ years ago), I'd had enough acid experience to know within an hour that this was much different. One tab of STP is more like 4 or 5 tabs of acid, whatever the doses were then. But not only was the inrensity turned up so much, the shit goes on forever. When you get a 24 hr, full on, the world is melting peak, you definitely think you've REALLY DONE IT this time!

I won't bore you with anymore details but that STP or DOM needs serious mental preparation prior to dropping... no doubt. I don't think I'd mind doing it again though...just less.

#26 neeb

neeb

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 10:28 PM

please keep this thread on dob because it is what is being put on blotter by anuber of groops cuz u can fit a hit in a quater inch hit

not to sound mean id just like to keep it to the dob blotter thing cause my friend is in a hospital because of the rip off ass holes that put him in a coma

#27 shedthemonkey

shedthemonkey

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 29 November 2005 - 11:40 PM

please keep this thread on dob because it is what is being put on blotter by anuber of groops cuz u can fit a hit in a quater inch hit

not to sound mean id just like to keep it to the dob blotter thing cause my friend is in a hospital because of the rip off ass holes that put him in a coma

I realize you are concerned for your friend, and it really sucks that he is in the hospital but perhaps this can be a cautionary tale also. Disrespecting one's own body by ingesting unknown substances in admittedly large doses even if it were gonna REALLY be LSD, in an uncontrolled setting is chancy at best and playing russion roulette with your body and mind. Part of the responsibility has to be in your friend's choices. Assholes will always try to take advantage of us, so that makes your posting of this info very good for those of us with some caution.

Please don't think I am trying to belittle your friend's situation as I send much prayers and good vibes his way.

Tripping is fun and rewarding, but make sure you can come down safely.

#28 Lefty

Lefty

Arrogant Asshole

• Expired Member
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 06:16 AM

The sad thing is the asshole making it knows damn well, and those distributing have to have heard feedback. Someone needs beat down for fucking up a wonderful thing. I remember when etiquette dictated you chomped your own shit first...
Hope your friend gets better. Very nasty reminder to never buy if you don't know where it came from.

#29 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:00 AM

my position is that we have no way to know if the 'name' that neeb wants to provide is actually guilty of anything,
for all we know the dude fucked neeb's ol lady and he's out
passing out the guy's name, trying to get other people to
do his dirty work for him.
i'm not going to permit him or anyone to use this board
to spread malicious gossip when the facts are in doubt.

#30 Guest_freakachino_*

Guest_freakachino_*

Posted 30 November 2005 - 09:14 AM

Neeb, I hope your friend makes a strong recovery and that word has gotten around your general area about your source selling DOB instead of LSD. I'm sending prayers and good vibes your friends way as well.

I do agree with Hippie, its not right to slander someones name on this board like that. All you can do is give the caution and warning, which you did and I for one am thankful for. That DOB trip doesn't sound like a trip I wanna take anytime.

#31 Guest_JT_*

Guest_JT_*

Posted 30 November 2005 - 12:27 PM

i'll try anything once :o

#32 Venice

Venice

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 298 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 12:37 PM

isn't that sense of adventure and curiosity how most of us got here in the first place?

too bad about the sick one though...

#33 Guest_freakachino_*

Guest_freakachino_*

Posted 30 November 2005 - 01:43 PM

sorry, I'll try things that have been tested and trusted by a good source once, but gangrene, hospitalisation, that doesn't sound like too much fun, especially when they aren't telling you what kind of trip to expect.

#34 Jonah

Jonah

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 03:39 PM

i would actually prefer dob blotter. weird, huh?

#35 Lefty

Lefty

Arrogant Asshole

• Expired Member
  • 2,333 posts

Posted 30 November 2005 - 05:18 PM

At the same time I bet you'd like to know what it actually is. Eating a shitload expecting one thing, winding up in the hospital finding out it isn't is very fucked up. I'd never eat a handful of anything I didn't know through personal experience or a trusted advisor whom knows their shit, consider that inviting disaster and in that I agree w/Freaky totally. I've had acid that two hits was almost too much, had me hanging onto the floor. Other stuff quickly forgotten about.
Hip is also right about naming anyone w/o out proof. How many times have you heard someone call someone else a rat w/o proof at all or for personal reasons? Rumors and unfounded/malicious slander don't fly, but if you can prove it thats totally different. Thanks for the word of caution, valuable in and of itself.

#36 Psychenaut

Psychenaut

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 12:54 AM

DOB like most Phenythalimes has a very distinct bitter taste. I guess if you can, if you use this class of substances, it's worth taking the time to bite into the pill/crystal and taste it. . and file that flavor away in your brain! If you get blotter that is actually DOB, YOU WILL KNOW, it doesn't give your mouth that metalic tang, and it's taste is rather strong. . that's the first sign right off.

This is not a "FOR SURE" but typically, those of us that are involved in commited psychedelic circles are relatively safe when it comes to what we get. "Our" people tend to be conscience about being sketchy with eachother, so bad crap rarely makes it our way. It's more youth, and wreckless folks out for a new high that are going through whoever says can supply them. . that need to be causious about this sort of thing.

Personally I've found the Phenyth. class of chemical very interesting and some even beneficial in my exploration of existance and expeirnece but still, I'd want to know what I'm getting. . the possibilty of dosing to high with that stuff is way to real. If you think you are doing a 400 to 100mcg LSD trip but you are actually doing an 8 to 10mg DOB trip. . you are in some deep shit! That's a very strong dose of DOB. nevermind the possiblity it's DOM ect 8-O

#37 Psychenaut

Psychenaut

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 42 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 01:00 AM

Even better....

It's time for the world to completely legalise Psychedelics and Enthogens, so those of us (being we have the right to do what we wish when it comes to our own bodies and minds), could make informed choices on what we are ingesting and the precise dose we choose to do! We have the right to do so in the constitution. it's time we demanded it. . take it to the supream courts if we have too.

Parent's that are conserned for little johny could feel safe in knowing that the pharmacist with a licensed and monitored is the one selling the substances to adults and no longer risking the chance that some opertunistic "drug" dealer that will make a buck anyway he can.

#38 skullfarmer

skullfarmer

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 163 posts

Posted 01 December 2005 - 08:20 AM

im with jasontokes,i'll try anything once.and neeb,you mention the bromo-dragonfly? I WANT IT!!! I GOT TO HAVE IT NOW!! (skull wipes drool from chin)

#39 Jonah

Jonah

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 02 December 2005 - 03:06 PM

At the same time I bet you'd like to know what it actually is.

oh yeah, totally.

#40 Guest_xxxsevxxx_*

Guest_xxxsevxxx_*

Posted 04 December 2005 - 02:21 AM

this is why i love pills so much they have drug imprint codes on each one thanks to or friendly FDA . of course its not like you can find sandoz labs lsd anymore . best advise is now your source . buying drugs off some fuck on the street corner is never a good idea in the first place . never understood the whole standing on the corner slinging dope . bad scene .
later VII

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!