Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Which one would you give up?

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Poll: Which would you give up?

Which would you give up?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 bugs

bugs

Are we having fun yet?

• OG VIP
  • 3,252 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:12 AM

MJ breaks are good, and I was mushless for years before getting into the hobby, but I'd be hard put to give up either one permanently. My mind just likes to go other places now and then.

Sex, though, I'm glad the option was once a week instead of forever! It's nice to have SOMETHING to vote for.

#42 fattyz

fattyz

headless horseman

• Expired Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 22 August 2007 - 09:53 AM

I was straight for over 23 years, and as far as sex is concerned, have been married for almost 19 so, my sex life has been in the hands of the warden!

Now im older, jerking off hurts my sex life so i mostly don't and i regret it when i do. (know the old saying, you're only cheating yourself?) If i just wait, actual sex is much better. Giving up sex is actually interesting (i know what im talking about, ask any guy that's been married as long as i have) It causes major energy shifts and changes in awareness.(if you can get by the frustration)

Before I "got straight" I smoked myself straight on weed, which really sucked. I just couldn't get stoned anymore. I'd smoke and everyone else would be passing out and I couldn't even tell if I was stoned. I never plan to smoke again.

I always wanted to trip again though, and I knew I'd do it someday. (Hopefully pretty soon!) I only am going to do the mushies though, no other "drugs"(acid, mesc etc.) and the pain killers I already use for work. I never plan to drink again either, which I haven't for about 23 years, (but that's another story!)

Truly Yours
FattyZ

#43 camo

camo

kombucha mushroom people

• Expired Member
  • 65 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 11:54 PM

i say we have a new poll..i messed up by saying mj..i cant really give up any

#44 curenado

curenado

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 949 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:22 PM

I can't believe people would rather pull their pud than have MJ! I guess I'm blessed to be past that point in life where all yo can think about is who might do it with you.
I'll take my creature comforts - you young people can do my share of the nasty for me....

#45 Mr Kush

Mr Kush

Wild Cactus Child

• Expired Member
  • 1,562 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:32 PM

I would give up my life before any of those:eusa_liar.

#46 Teonanacatl38

Teonanacatl38

Extradimentional Psilocypher

• Expired Member
  • 1,243 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 March 2010 - 08:39 PM

I can't believe people would rather pull their pud than have MJ! I guess I'm blessed to be past that point in life where all yo can think about is who might do it with you.
I'll take my creature comforts - you young people can do my share of the nasty for me....

Hahahahaa.....def man. I love me some lovin', but im def not dependent on it. (and the poll DID say i get it once a week :rasta:)

Mushrooms are at top.

#47 cutty

cutty

Gone Fishin'

• Expired Member
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 01:12 AM

I live for sex and mush....No contest for me to give up MJ.

#48 tersor

tersor

Chief Viking

• Expired Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 01:16 PM

Haha, well i've just given up mary jane after allmost 6 years, for real this time, so it was easy to wote:) It just gave me depressions and shit, it sux, cause i really like mj. I'm gonna smoke her sometimes thou, just not weekly and everyday.

Growing cacti has helped alot also, gets my mind on something else. And its great to know you have adventures waiting for you in your windowsill:) I have completely stoped using drugs and i think growing cactis has a bit to do with it, aswell as im stuborn this time. Drugs have fucked to much with my brain, next mindadventure is cacti:)

Edited by tersor, 02 July 2010 - 01:26 PM.

#49 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• Expired Member
  • 1,796 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 11:07 AM

Thats LIke asking someobdoy WOULD U RATHER GET SHOT IN THE FACE? OR STABBED IN THE CHEST??

i woulndt give up any of dat sht

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!