#22 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,263 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 June 2020 - 12:36 PM

Wow what a blast from the past. Thanks for digging this one up! I remember that in perfect detail, that was one hell of an experience and truly changed my life. Not been doing very well lately keeping it all positive, maybe I just needed to read this. Thanks again!

#23 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,898 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:10 PM

Your not alone out there coop in feeling negative. Nothing would surprise me at this point. Giant meteor, sure!

I think comedian Kyle Dunnigan had a great line

It feels like the devil scripted this year

A guy has been wondering when it's time to go on a good rocket ship ride. I was trying to save it for august when the stars are prime but I might have to bump up the launch schedule

Edited by flashingrooster, 30 June 2020 - 12:12 PM.

#24 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,263 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2021 - 10:04 PM

So my wife is back home and her brother has been in a bad way mentally. Somehow he came across some videos on DMT, and asked my wife if she had heard about it. Much to his surprise my wife had one hell of a lot to say on the subject, including telling him about my own experience, and hers. My wife asked me if I would be willing to part with some of the little I still have left. (Got more than she knows lol) I said yes, and plan on making sure that happens for her and her brother. 

Rereading this, I am astounded at the level of detail that it literally burned into my brain. I have read a lot of people don't remember after. This experience changed my entire life path. ONE experience made me realize who I was, and who I wanted to be, and the lesson stuck in a big way. I hope this has the lifechanging effect on him that it had for me. Tempted to send her drum with it. She is a natural at facilitating these things, and is an accomplished shaman/witch in her own right. She does not plan on partaking, but in facilitating the experience as best she can. I think maybe I saved this stuff just for this type of situation. 

Please help me and say a prayer, or put out some positive intent for this all to help him as much as it helped me. The world needs more of that. 

EDIT: Commented mostly to bump this up so it would be easier to find in the future, I dug for a long time to find this one. Prayers and positive intent are very much appreciated for real though. 

Edited by Coopdog, 18 April 2021 - 10:05 PM.

#25 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,898 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 April 2021 - 06:06 PM

Sending out my psychic energies Dogg, best of luck to the brother in law and may he find beautiful success

Rooster is scheduled for launch in a couple three weeks if everything goes good, I can only hope for such an experience too

• Coopdog likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!