Posted 19 March 2009 - 11:38 AM
- Isolate culture, free by Tyrostock.com
- Culture rewoke from 6months fridge storage. (petri dish)
- Rye grain spawn (16days)
- Sterilized (2,5hrs.) Beech mix (sawdust, small pieces, etc. with 10% wheat bran (10 days)
- No casing, misted daily.
- Temperatures: Spawn 27°-28° Celsius, Fruiting 15° Celsius
- Pins after 15days after spawn was colonised (and culture was brought to fruiting temps.)
- AGAMA likes this
Posted 02 April 2009 - 12:36 AM
But unfortunatelly they didn't fruit better.
I am trying right now a multispore mycobags, lets see how these turn out.
Posted 09 June 2009 - 03:21 PM