• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 whatchamacallit

whatchamacallit

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 12:25 PM

SWIM mixes 6-7 quarts/gallons of water to one of vinegar, with no problems, and thinks probably even less acid would work in most normal tap or distilled water, but perhaps a lil less effective for higher PH water or water with more dissolved solids..

#22 Funkmasterfive

Funkmasterfive

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:19 PM

Swim knows a new tek called "disco tek." It is super simple and produces generous payloads of dmt. It is a weird form of STB. what you do is take 1 lbs of powdered mhrb and add to a gal distilled h2O. Then, you load it up with lye. Go beyond 13 ph until the lye water literally disolves the powdered mhrb. make sure you are setting the container in a hotbath throughout the process to increase yield. Add naptha that is warmed by sitting in a cofee mug that has been heated in a mircrowave on high for 3 minutes empty. >>>Shake and Vent Often<<<. Leave container(s) in hotbath and start a movie/game/tv show. >>>Shake and Vent Often<<<. Freeze or evap. By making any of the steps take longer, you increase your yield. The main cool thing is you leave all the bark and everything in there, you just keep putting in and taking out more naptha, and keep getting spice. >>>Shake and Vent Often<<<. By a daring(thought to be stupid at the time) experiment it was discovered that over-basifying the aquious mixture rips all the dmt out. All types of dmts result. White crystals, yellow, tan, dark, all of it, and after 5 pulls, still cranking out dmt from 3 containters. No Acid, No strainers, no problem. Swim doesn't even really measure the lye, he just dumps alot in and it turns jet black and eventually no emulsion. The quickest swim has run discotek was 2.5 hours. This tek is the easiest and most generous swim has found.

#23 beardedlady

beardedlady

Documented Deemster

• Expired Member
  • 704 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 02:04 PM

I think I have some old bark in the garage. Gonna give this a go soon.

#24 Funkmasterfive

Funkmasterfive

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 12:37 AM

cool. btw nice pics too bearded, :}

#25 reut

reut

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 03:54 PM

Swim knows a new tek called "disco tek." It is super simple and produces generous payloads of dmt. It is a weird form of STB. what you do is take 1 lbs of powdered mhrb and add to a gal distilled h2O. Then, you load it up with lye. Go beyond 13 ph until the lye water literally disolves the powdered mhrb. make sure you are setting the container in a hotbath throughout the process to increase yield. Add naptha that is warmed by sitting in a cofee mug that has been heated in a mircrowave on high for 3 minutes empty. >>>Shake and Vent Often<<<. Leave container(s) in hotbath and start a movie/game/tv show. >>>Shake and Vent Often<<<. Freeze or evap. By making any of the steps take longer, you increase your yield. The main cool thing is you leave all the bark and everything in there, you just keep putting in and taking out more naptha, and keep getting spice. >>>Shake and Vent Often<<<. By a daring(thought to be stupid at the time) experiment it was discovered that over-basifying the aquious mixture rips all the dmt out. All types of dmts result. White crystals, yellow, tan, dark, all of it, and after 5 pulls, still cranking out dmt from 3 containters. No Acid, No strainers, no problem. Swim doesn't even really measure the lye, he just dumps alot in and it turns jet black and eventually no emulsion. The quickest swim has run discotek was 2.5 hours. This tek is the easiest and most generous swim has found.

That's called straight to base , it's not new. Typically you don't heat stb teks, but that's the only different I see with this "disco tek".
Be careful with the heating of the naphtha too.
  • lysergic likes this

#26 lysergic

lysergic

Down on the Pharm

• Expired Member
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:35 PM

That's called straight to base , it's not new. Typically you don't heat stb teks, but that's the only different I see with this "disco tek".
Be careful with the heating of the naphtha too.

Yeah, heating just increases the amount of impurities you're going to pull.
Those impurities account for your "different kinds of dmt."

I would stick with room temperature STB extractions.
The naphtha can be heat a to increase solubility though.

#27 Funkmasterfive

Funkmasterfive

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:40 PM

the main thing is raising the ph beyond the usual, andthe heat helps mainly for the naptha.

#28 lysergic

lysergic

Down on the Pharm

• Expired Member
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 05:43 PM

the main thing is raising the ph beyond the usual

This is necessary for any STB

#29 reut

reut

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 79 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:01 PM

I just noticed you said to mix the bark and water first, then add lye. Why did you change the order?
I think it would work a lot better if you basify the water first, then basified water gets mixed into the mark. adding lye afterwards doesn't guarantee this.

#30 lysergic

lysergic

Down on the Pharm

• Expired Member
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 06:16 PM

I think it would work a lot better if you basify the water first, then basified water gets mixed into the mark.

It does work better to pre-mix the water & lye before adding the bark.

#31 beardedlady

beardedlady

Documented Deemster

• Expired Member
  • 704 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 07:30 PM

cool. btw nice pics too bearded, :}

Thank you sir. I dunno what pictures you are making reference to.

#32 Funkmasterfive

Funkmasterfive

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 March 2009 - 09:47 PM

Sure, basifying the water first is better too. keeping the whole thing warmer keeps the naptha warmer longer, that is the only reason for the hotbath.

p.s. Bearded, your valentines day pics showed on the front page when i logged in ;)

#33 beardedlady

beardedlady

Documented Deemster

• Expired Member
  • 704 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 04:42 AM

I appreciate it certainly.

#34 extrememetal43

extrememetal43

The Jester's Mad Chemist

• Expired Member
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 02:37 AM

what do you think of doing a STB on that bark now...think it can get anything the a/b may have left behind?

#35 extrememetal43

extrememetal43

The Jester's Mad Chemist

• Expired Member
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 09:45 AM

come on dp there's more in there :weedpoke: haha. check this out

http://mycotopia.net...yield-mhrb.html

now my guess is he just pulled out what you did with your additional acid pulls but it makes you think right. come on your work aint dun i have to filter and reduce 20 gallons of water bc of you! j/k

also, do you pull with xylene or toulene after your naptha pulls...theres more in there too...

http://mycotopia.net...asa-method.html

just wonderin if you think a STB post a/b can possibly pull anything the a/b couldnt.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!