5 replies to this topic

#1 chozen1

chozen1

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 45 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:05 AM

Hello All.
Well recently I moved to the southwest from Florida a state known for its natural pleasuers. When I moved to Florida from Chicago I never even thought about the fact I had great shroom all around me ! I lived in a small town where there was thousands of acre's of cattle land. Once I was schooled on proper ways of doing things i.e. talking to farmers or flick before you pick you know. I was in another world now, every nite we would go out and get just what we wanted for the night or next day. It was beautiful and these expieriance's showed me that nature was something to look more closely at. So through the years it was one big great dream met alot of cool people and loved it .

Now living in the desert is a whole nother level ! I am enjoying myself. The mountains and hiking trails are amazing I dont stay to far from the grand caynon now and the view is sick. Now that I live out here I am growing my own , I have done so in the past just for variatie but now because I have to . I chose a mushroom to grow that grows in mexico somewhat near me . Now the hinking is great so manything to go lookat and when you eat a couple of shrooms or tea for the hike it geats crazy. the sky at sunset or even sunrise are out of this world !!!! I am for sure the outdoors type wanting to go explore usually when I am trippin . And I could not have moved to a better place!

What I guess I am trying to say is get out there go explore get some friends together and have a good time . the trips I have had out here in the desert have been the best of my life. I usually bring my backpack full of the essentials and a book and paper and camera and off I go . My lifestyle has changed and man I like it

Attached Thumbnails

• grand-canyon-national-park-picture-24.jpg

#2 Sigaar

Sigaar

Enemy of the State

• Expired Member
  • 146 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 02:54 AM

Im in az, and if you need a buddy to go with you, Id be happy to get outta this apt and go for a trip.
Glad that the lifestyle is doing well for ya man.

#3 catdaddy

catdaddy

herding kittens

• Expired Member
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:13 AM

I'm an old desert rat myself- unfortunately I left AZ for a road trip 30 years ago.... and never made it back.

I'd love to retire in Chino Valley.

#4 datsun

datsun

Vroom

• OG VIP
  • 461 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 07:16 AM

I'm an old desert rat myself- unfortunately I left AZ for a road trip 30 years ago.... and never made it back.

I'd love to retire in Chino Valley.

Thats a heck of a walkabout there catdaddy, (30 years)

:amazed:

#5 Cougar

Cougar

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 11:26 AM

I just got back from working in Supai, repairing the trails. The grand canyon is a beautiful place =)

#6 Keitarou

Keitarou

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:40 AM

I live in the desert as well =)
planing on taking some good friends, some shrooms and camping for two-three days..

looking forward for a meaningful trip.. ^_^

Posted Image

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!