• Please log in to reply
2235 replies to this topic

#2221 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 05:02 PM

dealing with a fungal infection on my torso, its becomming progressivly worse as the weather gets better, i suspect its the living conditions in my apartment, the air quality is crap and, well, there is even trich growing thru the carpet in my bedroom. I just took a $112 pill, its supposed to be for a vaginal yeast infection, I hate to see what that would look like!

i just started a batch of fungi so im waiting to see what happens with it, its an all in one method i sorta brainstormed after hearing how homested book company used to send out their grow kits. im having doubts even the bags will make it seeing as my torso is covered in fungi, I guess I have come full circle, im literally, a fun-guy, … I had to

#2222 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,117 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 April 2019 - 09:43 PM

Oh that's bad Furthur :/ I hope you can get out of there. That's not a good place to be. Should be condemned.

I don't live at home. A few streets away.
My Mom is actually gaslighting me. I'd love to hang out with her but she's never satisfied. She'll say something to get me upset then tell me I twisted her words. It's fucking bullshit. I just want to live in peace, grow mushrooms and finish my ebook. When I'm away from her I get things done in leaps and bounds but when I'm with her time comes to a standstill. She just wants to smoke, drink tea and basically do nothing but whine. Ffs. She's sent me to mental ward four times.

Edited by Justintime, 17 April 2019 - 09:45 PM.

#2223 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,759 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2019 - 12:03 AM

Don't you just love when people who are the drama queens flip the script and 5150 you? Been there a few times myself Justin. I so feel your pain. The trick is to avoid them and their toxic messes. Just because they are family does not mean we have to subject ourselves to the never ending deluge of bullshit. It is OK to just walk away for your own mental health. Being held emotionally hostage is doing neither you, or your mom any favors. Distance brings about a whole new attitude for both of you.

• coorsmikey, Juthro, Justintime and 1 other like this

#2224 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,117 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2019 - 01:25 AM

Thanks Onediadem. I hope me being away makes her a better person. It's not easy when there's guilt involved. I feel like I'm carrying the load for the men who disappointed her and my siblings who cut themselves loose decades ago.

#2225 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 768 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 06:51 AM

dealing with a fungal infection on my torso, its becomming progressivly worse as the weather gets better, i suspect its the living conditions in my apartment, the air quality is crap and, well, there is even trich growing thru the carpet in my bedroom. I just took a $112 pill, its supposed to be for a vaginal yeast infection, I hate to see what that would look like!

i just started a batch of fungi so im waiting to see what happens with it, its an all in one method i sorta brainstormed after hearing how homested book company used to send out their grow kits. im having doubts even the bags will make it seeing as my torso is covered in fungi, I guess I have come full circle, im literally, a fun-guy, … I had to

I suffer too but internally...but have had thrush
Coconut oil. Tea tree oil. Add TT to coconut oil and apply several times a day. You want to use a carrier oil bc it can burn your skin. Also oil of oregano
I'd grab a bottle of Dr Bronners tea tree oil soap and wash with that.
Cut sugars if you can and eat yogurt. Even just topical applications of the yogurt can help too. Just use plain.

My gf when she lived in Bahrain, was prone to yeast infections due to the heat and they Dont have monistat there... so yogurt on a tampon was the cure.
  • Furthur1 likes this

#2226 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 768 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 06:57 AM

Thanks Onediadem. I hope me being away makes her a better person. It's not easy when there's guilt involved. I feel like I'm carrying the load for the men who disappointed her and my siblings who cut themselves loose decades ago.

One is correct.you dont have to allow ANY behavior that you aren't happy with.
It's been almost a decade since I ceased speaking to my pop. The amount of time doesnt change much, as it still hurts today like it did every other day... but today and days before, since I made the decision to not allow any MORE hurt into my life from him, it's easier to wake up, easier to breathe. My care for him hasn't changed. NOR will it. Hes my dad. Sick and all. I love him. But I love ME more.

Justintime it seems as if I have traveled some of your path already. Feel free to shout at me whenever you need an ear or suggestions.

Edited by MsBehavin420, 18 April 2019 - 06:59 AM.

• Furthur1, Justintime and PasF like this

#2227 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 07:26 AM

Oh that's bad Furthur :/ I hope you can get out of there. That's not a good place to be. Should be condemned.

I don't live at home. A few streets away.
My Mom is actually gaslighting me. I'd love to hang out with her but she's never satisfied. She'll say something to get me upset then tell me I twisted her words. It's fucking bullshit. I just want to live in peace, grow mushrooms and finish my ebook. When I'm away from her I get things done in leaps and bounds but when I'm with her time comes to a standstill. She just wants to smoke, drink tea and basically do nothing but whine. Ffs. She's sent me to mental ward four times.

having issues with family is never ever fun, its always difficult. like msbehavin, I haven't spoken to my father in 10 years except on one occasion, I bumped into him in the court house. that morning the guard at the metal detector was drunk and I saw the opportunity to slip my spring assisted pocket knife through security so I said fuck it, I will try, and succeeded. It was amusing at the least, a rush for sure. he barely recognized me and when it clicked I was his son, he began to shake from adrenalin, fear, whatever it was, he was short circuited and it was truly amusing. gotta say, the though crossed my mind, but I acknowledged his pitiful ass and kept it moving. cant say I still love him, and I am a very, very forgiving person. you get to a point with some people that you have to cut them out of your life or keep them at a good distance for your own mental health, and you are the most important, you cant let others dictate your life or its gonna be miserable, I let that happen for years and I was in and out of juvi and jails, since I decided to let go of certain people, the only problems with the law I have had have been one single incident where the cops raided, at gunpoint, the spot I was hanging out. all they got was a 1/4 of weed, lol.

Edited by Furthur1, 18 April 2019 - 07:27 AM.

• Justintime and MsBehavin420 like this

#2228 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 3,780 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2019 - 09:07 AM

For those of you going through an "Existential Crisis" I found this video - the girl in it is young, but pretty damn wise for her age.  I was not that wise at her age I am ashamed to admit - in fact I probably am still not, because I go through these depressing times again and again - wishing for that "feeling" of magick that once permeated youth.

So for those days where your "Random Vent" is just the existential question: "Why?" (whatever your why may be)

Perhaps this will help someone here... 

[Direct Link]

#2229 PasF

PasF

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 04:57 PM

I was my mothers trash can for problems growing up/throughout her life. She had me young. Friends more than mom/son relationship. I know shit about her lovers I never should have had to hear. Fucking still makes me ill. She is now dead and I do miss the part of her I loved. However, there were parts of her I don't miss. In a strange way and I don't know if this is normal, I'm freer than I've been my entire life. Not saying I'm sane, but I don't have the guilt of her talking to me and all. Never could live up to her expectations. How do you live up to someones expectations while being beat on the head downward. I'm rambling. I feel you man. I do miss the part I loved about her though. :)

Edited by PasF, 18 April 2019 - 04:58 PM.

• onediadem likes this

#2230 PasF

PasF

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 05:06 PM

I have some spray I will send you that should kill it. It's called Pura Cleen. I had mold on drywall from water getting into this place. I'll send it to you if you want. No problem. Being sick sucks. 

For the carpet.

Edited by PasF, 18 April 2019 - 05:09 PM.

• MsBehavin420 likes this

#2231 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,008 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 April 2019 - 11:50 PM

I once had the common fungus infection, athlete's foot.  My best friend at the time, a man born in 1892, told me to get some copper sulfate crystals, make a saturated solution, and soak my feet in it.  End of fungus.   When the gillnetters had linen nets, in the days before they were all plastic, to kill moss on the nets, they had what were called, "blue-stone tanks."  The fishermen would have boys sit on the edge of the tanks and use their feet to sink and work the nets so the copper sulfate solution would get all through the cord.   My friend said those boys never had athlete's foot.   So, I always used to keep some CS crystals on hand, just in case.

#2232 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,759 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 01:33 AM

Thymol will take care of it.

#2233 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,117 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 02:45 AM

Take a bath with borax added to the water.

I rarely get smelly shoes. But when I do. I cut an onion in half,place each half in my shoes and put each of them into separate tied bags.

#2234 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 768 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:00 PM

Listerine for foot fungus, toe nail fungus

I suspect it works anywhere..

#2235 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 768 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:01 PM

Getting some vermiculite and brown rice today.... starting up some jars since I passed my inspection... woot woot
  • Justintime and PasF like this

#2236 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 14,759 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 11:06 PM

57338774_10213338392808273_4084919459372

• Skywatcher and Juthro like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!