2377 replies to this topic

#2341 Soliver

Soliver

Deviant

• OG VIP
  • 3,226 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 July 2019 - 12:20 PM

I'm not really a complainer , and I really dont like to say negative things about people so I'm not gonna mention any names but I was a member of another forum for 6 months or so and I watched them belittle and talk down and act superior to the new people, I've seen new people get ganged up on and banned for defending themselves I put up with this forum until I ordered $150 worth of spores from that forums main sponsor and I didnt recieve anything , no responses to my emails or phone calls
Anytime I tried to say anything about their sponsor ripping me off they'd lock my thread down so nobody could read ... when finally I directly msg the administrators about their sponsor... they banned me from their site
I'm so glad they did that now or I wouldn't have found this site... you all are so much friendlier and helpful
Thanks

'Topia is certainly rife with weirdos, but the discourse is generally civil - sometimes we'll degenerate from lighthearted poking and hit a nerve, but it's a good group overall, which keeps peeps coming back  :)

soliver

• onediadem and Opendoors like this

#2342 Opendoors

Opendoors

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 128 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 12:32 PM

I'm not really a complainer , and I really dont like to say negative things about people so I'm not gonna mention any names but I was a member of another forum for 6 months or so and I watched them belittle and talk down and act superior to the new people, I've seen new people get ganged up on and banned for defending themselves I put up with this forum until I ordered $150 worth of spores from that forums main sponsor and I didnt recieve anything , no responses to my emails or phone calls
Anytime I tried to say anything about their sponsor ripping me off they'd lock my thread down so nobody could read ... when finally I directly msg the administrators about their sponsor... they banned me from their site
I'm so glad they did that now or I wouldn't have found this site... you all are so much friendlier and helpful
Thanks

'Topia is certainly rife with weirdos, but the discourse is generally civil - sometimes we'll degenerate from lighthearted poking and hit a nerve, but it's a good group overall, which keeps peeps coming back :)

soliver
I already see that it's a good group, I've only been a member for a few weeks and I've already posted several times because everyone is always so helpful( I even followed your advice in mikey's ethanol extraction post , I have 200g steeping in everclear now and plan to let it sit for a couple months- well maybe I'll filter off a little here and there)

#2343 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 July 2019 - 01:27 PM

'Topia is certainly rife with weirdos...

You would certainly know. 

Don't Dali around this guy, and mind yer topknot. 

He's mister nice guy, until he gets hungry.

• onediadem and SteampunkScientist like this

#2344 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,009 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 July 2019 - 04:36 PM

Hey Solly!

Good to see you around again.
  • Alder Logs likes this

#2345 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 936 posts

Posted 02 July 2019 - 06:57 PM

i-myself-am-strange-and-unusual-42526773.png
  • onediadem and Alder Logs like this

#2346 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:48 PM

Hey Solly!

Good to see you around again.

Good to see him first, I sez!

• onediadem likes this

#2347 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 July 2019 - 07:50 PM

post-153270-0-20611600-1562111827.png

[Direct Link]

Edited by Alder Logs, 02 July 2019 - 07:51 PM.

• onediadem, SteampunkScientist and MsBehavin420 like this

#2348 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 936 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 06:35 AM

One of my favorite movies.
  • Cuboid likes this

#2349 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 936 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:31 PM

Ok so i only could find Jiffy seed start mix. Dampened some out of the bag and shaved a cake in each take away plastic container and covered with more jiffy, that i misted to moist (went a lil dryr bc its fuggin hot and i went a lil wet on the bottom, convection). Probably going to case with vermiculite if this works. If.

#2350 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 936 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:35 PM

Happy independence day everyone

#2351 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 July 2019 - 09:49 AM

Happy independence day everyone

I'd call that a random vent (in the course of human events, that is).   

• MsBehavin420 likes this

#2352 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 936 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 12:18 PM

64225280_2549559925088037_2125743013173919744_n.jpg
  • onediadem, Alder Logs and SteampunkScientist like this

#2353 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 936 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 05:59 AM

Its mai birthday.... It sucks bc it's on a Tuesday but noone ever shows up anyway, so its like it doesnt matter at all.... Bwahahahahahaha
Happy Birfday to me

#2354 Phish

Phish

PhishPhan

• Gold VIP
  • 44 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 06:51 AM

Happy Birthday MsB !

#2355 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,807 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 July 2019 - 08:22 AM

So simply follow the Navajo tradition, and celebrate your birthday month !

Every day gets a little "party"............................

Happy Birthday MsB !

From another Leo

Edited by Skywatcher, 09 July 2019 - 08:24 AM.

• Justintime and MsBehavin420 like this

#2356 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 936 posts

Posted 09 July 2019 - 09:13 AM

Thank you for the birthday wishes Musher and Sky!

Also thanks for putting an identity to how we celebrate the summer! I was due July 27, popped out on MA's last lamaaze class. She thought she failed.. Lol.

But my baby is the 2nd week of aug and my mans the following week. So we just par-tay on through.
one year we succeeded in a hot party every single night for the whole summer. Now its more like a party days.... Lmao..
  • Skywatcher likes this

#2357 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 936 posts

Posted 30 August 2019 - 07:38 AM

So the towns on their way to my house again. Neighbor buddy was cussin at us on Sunday. So I planted bushes like the nice policeman said to. Guess who came out and was filming me gardening? Bwahahaahah.. This fucking guy. So we filmed back and he went inside and called the town. My fence is too close to the property line(so what?) my trees are too close to the property line(not a town issue) and something about me working on my cars (haha, hand tools are allowed)
woot woot.. The town is sick of him picking on us. No joke. They aware of the issues and the police have been again notified.
I'm also starting therapy next week. Maybe a professional opinion will help me out
  • Skywatcher likes this

#2358 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,807 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 August 2019 - 09:11 AM

I don't know how the laws run where you live, but here you can build a fence right up to the property line, as long as its on your property. I know in addition, where a neighbors tree hangs over into my property, I am not allowed to cut it back to the line without the permission of the owner.

It's about time the town realized this POS has been harassing and attempting to make your life miserable. I honestly do not know how you have resisted the need to retaliate, but it would seem that your restraint is finally working to your favor now with the town.

May you gain what you need from your new therapy sessions...................

#2359 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 August 2019 - 10:05 AM

May your neighbor eventually be found liable for your therapy costs.

• Skywatcher and MsBehavin420 like this

#2360 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 936 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 08:45 AM

Skywatcher - that is the same laws here, trim and all.
but what's so fucking unbelievable about all this is HIS fence literally sits On my property, technically making it MY fence!

I was told by the town that they are 100% fed up with these complaints as they're not even town concerns and that they are very aware that we have been making so much progress on fixing up the property. The building inspector actually said "It looks great!"
(pats self on back)

Alder - I'm poor so it's free for medical stuff. But any things that cost me would be applicable here.

Waiting for LEO to get back to me.... Waiting.

My man had a premonition that neighbor was being walked out in a new pair of silver cuffs. One can only hope
  • mushit, Skywatcher, Alder Logs and 1 other like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!