2381 replies to this topic

#2381 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 11,334 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 September 2019 - 02:04 PM

I read something William S. Burroughs wrote a long time ago where he mentioned apomorphine being a cure for morphine or heroin addiction. I never saw any other claim like that about it since, and I didn't think much about it at the time as I assumed it wouldn't be something found in a plant.

Very interesting!

• Justintime likes this

#2382 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,585 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Today, 01:22 AM

So I think I may have experienced the nastiest thing I have run into in my life.  I recently had to deal with a freezer filled half full of meat that had been unplugged for almost 2 years.

The dump wouldn't take it until we had removed the food from it.  I tried to explain that nothing in the freezer was what I would call food, but they still insisted.  I won't try to describe the horrors that it inflicted on my senses, but I feel compelled to try and share my trama to promote a healing process...

I truly feel traumatized, and I should point out that I have worked a combined 20+ years as both a plumber, and as a gravedigger, and I've never encountered the level of nasty that I dealt with in that freezer.  It was truly horrific

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!