coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,500 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 October 2019 - 07:58 PM

I was bought a mushroom t shirt.
It says "Eat mushrooms- See the Universe" Big eye inside a mushroom cap, all psychedelic.
I can't wear that around here. It's advertising that I'm a shroomer. To me that's a really not good idea. I told my friend and now they're ultra offended and hurt.

I have that shirt..

Aw at least humor the buddy that gave you the shirt and use it as seat cover in the Ute?

Eat-mushrooms-see-the-universe-shirt.jpg

• Justintime likes this

#2422 Justintime

Justintime

Justincase

• OG VIP
  • 2,160 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:24 PM

Mine doesn't look like that. I got a tie dye. Arts different. I like yours more Onediadem.
I forgot to be gracious.

It's ok, she flushed my weed down the loo :)

#2423 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,381 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 October 2019 - 11:14 PM

Is that a joke about best buy? I had to order those online.

#2424 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 07:43 AM

Ah ... "The Cookbook"

That dates us for sure. I actually made "bananadine" one weekend when my 'rents were out and smoked it.

No effect whatsoever. Thank god "The Dead Milkmen" wrote a song about it to set us straight :)

I now make soap from the deer I murder. My theory - feel free to correct me if I'm wrong - is that I should be able to wash in this stuff - made from deer fat, spring water, and lye, walk dripping from the shower, grab a hammer from the shop rack, run up the hill dripping naked and wet, and bash Buckzilla right in the goddamn cranium while the whole time he's thinking "no threat here - motherfucker smells like a deer to me?" (thump).

Thusfar, my wife has prevented me from trying this in practice. Something about "The Kids" and "Appearances" and "You're a goddamn maniac."

Possibly something about "packing up and visiting my sister for a while."

Women.

Always getting in the way of TRUE SCIENCE.

I make a killer bambi chili con carne though, and no one ever complains about that.

:)

soliver

i tried my hand at soap making. I just couldn't gather enough firewood to make enough white ash. But im not opposed to trying again.

Also, im sorta vegetarian(treatment of kept animals is what gets me). But i have a giant idea that you hunting and using all, even the fat is THE way to be. That meat would have been wasted on raccoons over winter when it deid from starvation. Then the smell...

#2425 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 06:25 AM

So.... Im gonna be a Grandma in May

#2426 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,381 posts