• Please log in to reply
1858 replies to this topic

#41 dfar

dfar

scared shitless

• Expired Member
  • 645 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:17 PM

fucking bullshit university professors always trying to belittle others.... fuck i hate those bastards. oh ya and fuck microbiology!!!! fucking wanckers

ahhhhh i feel better now... thanks for letting me vent :thumbup:

#42 Mermaidia

Mermaidia

Sober Sister

• Expired Member
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 07:47 PM

Pisses me off when people are so wrapped up into rules, themselves and politics; that they can't show compassion and empathy to others. :(

#43 Stenciler

Stenciler

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 493 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:15 AM

Venting:

So I'm being a carefree, nature observing cyclist in the middle of rural Transylvania on a gorgeous sunny afternoon. I come down a decent incline entering the village at the bottom at maybe 20mph when THREE fucking sheepdogs pop out of nowhere and start flanking me. Managed to kick away the two on the right, but the big bastard on the left (prolly a good 70-90 pounds) manages a chomp on my calf.

Being a US government empoyee, I'm mandated to get rabies shots when this kinda crap happens, so now, every 7 days I have to travel 9 hours to a US certified medic to get injections. Talk about a money buster and a weekend killer.

Dude: If your dog is an asshole, that's ok. It protects your shit. But if, like most assholes, it likes to exert its authority in public domain, close your f*in gate.

#44 chimp

chimp

Space Lord Modulator

• Expired Member
  • 5,911 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:00 AM

Pretty women who can't dance really are a bummer!

What a waste :eusa_snoo
  • seedlessstinky1 likes this

#45 usagolden

usagolden

A Tin Can Banana

• Expired Member
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 01:21 PM

Why the F*ck are girls such a tease? Why can't they just get down to business?!

#46 Guest_mystic_*

Guest_mystic_*

Posted 16 May 2009 - 05:09 PM

Why the fuck does life have to be so hard on me. I am starting to believe I was a really bad person in a prior life and I am paying the price in this one.
Just a break damn it thats all I ask. One break. Come on universe I am tired. :cry:

#47 Jaspmf

Jaspmf

Watchin em' grow

• Expired Member
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:04 PM

People that hate their own lives, wish they had different lives, but STILL try to tell me how to live my life.
FUCKERS!!! My father (only in the biological sense) totally qualifies.

HATES his life. Unhappy every minute, but STILL would try to rope me into living the same way. What a jerkoff.

I try my best to avoid them all...but the fuckers are everywhere!

thanks for the venthread. LOVE IT

Oh and I wish 99% of people would just PISS OFF.

Edited by Jaspmf, 16 May 2009 - 06:10 PM.
FUCK

#48 Jaspmf

Jaspmf

Watchin em' grow

• Expired Member
  • 1,151 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 06:05 PM

Venting:

So I'm being a carefree, nature observing cyclist in the middle of rural Transylvania on a gorgeous sunny afternoon. I come down a decent incline entering the village at the bottom at maybe 20mph when THREE fucking sheepdogs pop out of nowhere and start flanking me.

!!!!!! :horse:

#49 mydarling

mydarling

(actual mycologist)

• Expired Member
  • 4,025 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 08:25 PM

i really, really hate dress shopping. :mistrust:

#50 BeardedLadysLady

BeardedLadysLady

username now inaccurate

• OG VIP
  • 1,082 posts

Donator

Posted 16 May 2009 - 08:37 PM

I'm tired of people thinking they have it so bad (not aimed at any of you lovely people) when they actually have a pretty fucking charmed life. I see it a lot out here in suburbia. People just can't seem to be happy that they don't need for anything and they are healthy.
It astonishes me.

#51 steeq

steeq

Searching....

• Expired Member
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:57 AM

Inconsiderate f***ers that don't care about others and don't show common courtesy and manners towards those around them. :horse:

#52 Shroomette

Shroomette

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 01:34 AM

Women being stereotyped! "If you let the walk all over you, they will forever" shit like that. Oh that just irks the hell out of me....

Come on can we get unstuck out of the past where women had to serve there men, This is 2009, not the 1950's or the 1960's.....

okay I'm done venting.

#53 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 10,561 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 May 2009 - 09:51 AM

:lol: @ Beast

Maybe he's smarter than the average bear?

How have I managed to stay sane while surrounded on all sides (in my real life) by such arrogantly dense pinheads? Oh, that's right, I haven't...

#54 eatyualive

eatyualive

ExoCannibalist

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,153 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:27 AM

now venting about commercials. when is there not one on tv?

you can gaurantee that there will always be a commercial on at all times of the day and night. while there may be no real programming or anything good to watch on.

we are programmed to buy shit. stop with all these useless commercials of crap we don't need. you bastids!:amazed:

#55 bugs

bugs

Are we having fun yet?

• OG VIP
  • 3,238 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 May 2009 - 11:26 AM

The useless sack of shit that slashed my daughter's tires last night. And, in general, all vandals - may they burn in hell.

#56 JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Trickster

• Expired Member
  • 568 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:25 PM

I called my friend and he told me that he just visited a cacti expo and bought a shitload of peyote and trich. peruvianus...
He also saw a peyote as big as a fuckin handball for only about 25$...and he didnt buy it!!!!:horse::horse::horse::horse:
The next expo will be at fall....:eusa_wall

#57 Sweet_Pea

Sweet_Pea

Pea Shooter

• Expired Member
  • 153 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 10:37 AM

Well I got something under my skin today........My Mother in Law!!!!!

#58 firerat

firerat

Very Hoppy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,882 posts

Donator

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:22 AM

The people who feel the need to tell me my smoking is killing their kids.:gah: :gah:

FUCK YOU!! Your kids a fat ugly little troll that eats too many cheeseburgers!! Your pampering and pussy-fieng is whats killing him!!

If you don't like my cigar, go stand over THERE!!! Especially if we are in front of a resteraunt RIGHT NEXT TO THE GOD DAMN ASHTRAY!!! Shoo!!
:gah: :gah:
Another thing, whats with bars that allow cigarrette smoking but not cigar? Are you telling me that cigs smell better than cigars? Get the fuck out of here. So Dingleberry over there can chainsmoke Marlboro Lights like he's in a competition to collect butts, but if I light a cigar, it's offensive?!?!?!?!?

Wow that felt great!!:gah::gah:

lewis_black_image.jpeg

#59 Mermaidia

Mermaidia

Sober Sister

• Expired Member
  • 4,173 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:33 AM

I hate when people agree to do something the throw it in your face that "they are doing YOU a favor". Making you feel like you have to kiss their ass forever.

Whatever happen to just doing it because you want too?! Pisses me right off.

#60 suckerfree

suckerfree

GATE KEEPER

• Expired Member
  • 3,014 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 May 2009 - 11:35 AM

I hate when the sign shows the left lane is closed so I move to the right, just to have a shit load of people ride the left as far as possible while trying to cut in front of all the smart people who already moved over....

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!