• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:56 AM

Here is a report of experience with Hash Plant strain from Sensi Seedbank.
Foaf took 3 seeds originally, and grew out a female that got pollinated. The pheno foaf got with the seedplant was best most tastiest pheno of HP around. Many seeds were obtained from that plant. Next year seeds were grown out with that seedstock. Seeds are mostly female, must have pollinated itself under stress. 8/10 female and 2/10 hermaphrodite. 2 predominant phenotypes showed in this gen, the purple and the green. They taste much like their mother, but the purple has a hint of grape. 10 seeds were given out to a foaf, out of 8 ladies a special green pheno was found that finishes first, most resin, medium yielding. A cut was gifted back to my foaf. The green cut has been named "the holy grail".
some plants were in bad soil 2nd year and were stunted. my foaf ripped(not very nicely) out a plant(think it was the purple pheno) and put it in a bubble cloner until it rooted, then nursed back to health, eventually returning vigor and taking cuts. have seeds from this gen 2.
don't have pics of the first gen. the first pic is the 2nd gen outdoor. 2nd and 3rd pics are purple pheno(a clone of a clone of the outdoor plant ripped out of ground). 4th pic is the green pheno. Even though the green is supposed to be the best, my foaf likes smoking the purple the most. Thats why foaf took 6 of purple(hopefully) cuts and put them into ebb flow a few days ago. Foaf has never monocropped b4, so it should b interesting. Hope you guys enjoy the pics. I only wish i had budshots from the first and second years outdoor. foaf finds this strain is almost twice as potent outdoors, and looks like it would be. Everyone that tries the outdoor can barely choke down a hit(insta-cough) and ends up with tears in their eyes. The outdoor gives a warming feeling all over body that washes over you immediately when smoked that the indoor just doesn't have. Another thing that makes this a great strain is that it doesn't need a cure, and tastes bomb even if you dry it fast, stays nice and sticky. foaf has never seen this before, but has heard of other strains like this- has heard good way to know you got a keeper if it tastes and smells great with a shitty dry and cure. You can be smoking on nearly perfect bud the day after harvest if you have a way to dry fast without adding heat. Perfect would be slow dry, cured a week. Foaf usually only smokes cured bud, exept with HP bc it really doesn't matter.
Peace:rasta:

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0273.jpg
  • 10-12-08_1608.jpg
  • IMG_0268.jpg
  • IMG_0269.jpg

• Psoulocybe likes this

#2 Psoulocybe

Psoulocybe

Hoopy Frood

• Free Member
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 12:39 PM

Awesome work!

#3 extrememetal43

extrememetal43

The Jester's Mad Chemist

• Expired Member
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:51 PM

man after a couple hits of hash plant i cant take no more...stuff bugged me out. some people i knew grew it great a few years back...great stuff!

#4 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 8,110 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 April 2009 - 01:59 PM

You got me dreaming on a Saturday afternoon!

#5 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:10 PM

heres some dried budshots of both purple and green phenos. the foaf that gifted back the holy grail pheno grew this indoor. this is the last of a foafs stash..should have taken pics of the big buds

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0298.jpg
  • IMG_0299.jpg
  • IMG_0300.jpg

• extrememetal43 likes this

#6 extrememetal43

extrememetal43

The Jester's Mad Chemist

• Expired Member
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:58 PM

let me be the first to say holy fuck! i aint seen weed like that since back in the day yo! lol

#7 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 12:15 AM

Wishing foaf would have taken a photo of live plant or budshot of the first years plant. She was one cola weighing an oz dry and looked even better than dry bud pics posted. Trimming consisted of taking off fan leaves, everything else worth keeping-dont see this often. Every resin gland was amber at Oct 31st and every seed mature. Germ rate from this mother has been 100% so far. Foaf got a little over a hundred seeds and the bud was as good or better than anything seen fully seeded. foaf has seed coming off of plants from previously mentioned seed and small dwarf plants. The dwarf plants came in the first week of Oct and was just as good as the first year despite being so stunted from drought.

#8 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:54 AM

Foaf will be updating the 6 indoor ebb/flow hashplant soon. Veggin hard, probably need to veg another week, then flower. I'll keep you guys updated. Had bug infestation, sprayed with abamectin .15 ec, should take care of the little fuckers. Western flower thrips suck, foaf thinks it came with an AK-48 cut but not sure. Thats the shitty thing about sharing cuts. Recently got a AK47 cut that was selected over 10 years of growing.

#9 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:03 PM

foaf said this pic was before spray was applied

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0311.jpg

#10 Guest_jay pheno_*

Guest_jay pheno_*

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:14 PM

awesome bro ! :headbang:

#11 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 09:15 AM

Foaf took a pic of some Hashplant clones.. they r all rooted now

Foaf should be updating the 6 ebb/flow HP soon.

:rasta:

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0313.jpg
  • IMG_0314.jpg

#12 seedlessstinky1

seedlessstinky1

Stinks

• Expired Member
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 10:22 AM

Nice pot. 4 Sure. Smokin on purple ATM. That outdoor pic i shall nominate for pic of the month.:love::greenboun

#13 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 06:39 AM

Nice pot. 4 Sure. Smokin on purple ATM. That outdoor pic i shall nominate for pic of the month.:love::greenboun

WOW! foaf says Thank you.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

:rasta:

#14 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:09 AM

UPDATE!
1st pic is 3 days after the last shot of ebb/flow hp (6th)
2nd and 3rd pic is 2 days later (8th)
4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th pic is 2 days later (10th)
6th pic is under flouro light to see color on plant better
8th pic shows roots on biggest HP clone

Seeing some fast veg growth. Foaf is not sure what to expect for stretch indoors, as his experience with HP has been outdoors flowering and indoors just vegging and cloning, plus first time ebb/flow. Foaf doesn't expect the HP to get very stretchy, maybe 6 inches, up to a foot. Foaf was thinking of flowering somewhere around 12 inches bc there is 2 vertical feet before canopy get to close to lamp. Foaf would like going single cola rather than the normal bush grows, but may have to bush to fill canopy and yield. Foaf will be happy with 1-2 oz per plant and would much rather have one big bud and less trim.
What do y'all think?

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0356.jpg
  • IMG_0352.jpg
  • IMG_0353.jpg
  • IMG_0350.jpg
  • IMG_0351.jpg
  • IMG_0335.jpg
  • IMG_0321.jpg
  • IMG_0333.jpg

#15 wildburr

wildburr

Wildest of Burrs

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,657 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 April 2009 - 07:24 AM

Damn they look good :loveeyes:

#16 ShroomGuerilla

ShroomGuerilla

Myco-Monkey

• Expired Member
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 12:24 AM

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
Good job buddy!

Only a week curing?

With nugs like those
I'd be burping jars for at least a month.

Regardless if the smell and taste
remain after a shitty dry and cure,
a shitty dry and cure will lower the
potency of your herb, as many of the resin
glands have not formed into active thc.

Take your time. Those nugs look great.
Get everything you can outta them.

:pirate:

#17 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 10:28 AM

ShroomGuerilla-
Thanks for the kind words. The longer HP is cured, the more skunky flavor is lost. Not harsh at all without cure. It gets more earthy/chocolate/sweet when cured a long time. As long as its dried enough(all thc acid --> delta 9 THC) with no-cure, foaf wouldn't see a difference in potency between cure and no-cure. How foaf cures depends on what flavor is wanted from finished product, my foaf likes to start smoking on no-cure first then sample the cured bud each week to see difference in flavor. It's all good with this strain!

Foaf is super excited to get a run of HP in before the summer outdoor crop, especially excited to see how hydro HP tastes. Foaf plans on letting the HP mature fully before harvest, waiting for the amber trichomes.

Foaf has seen some strains that really need a good cure to get the most out of the bud. More sativa, more benefit from cure from what foaf has seen.

:rasta:Peace

#18 mushaboom

mushaboom

Mycophiliac

• Validating
  • 40 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:14 PM

my foaf told me to tell you to tell your foaf that my foaf says good job!

#19 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:07 AM

Update-
These pics are from the 13th. the first 3 pics are ebb/flow HP.
The 4th and 5th pics are showing rooting HP's.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0366.jpg
  • IMG_0365.jpg
  • IMG_0363.jpg
  • IMG_0364.jpg
  • IMG_0362.jpg

#20 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 19 April 2009 - 09:13 AM

These pics are all from today. Foaf really needs to give the girls a good trim and flip them into 12/12. Foaf hasn't changed the rez yet, but began adding back flowering nutrient solution yesterday. Foaf is using Gh flora series, floralicious grow, florablend, age old mycorrhizal innoculant, sm-90, and enzyme product. Foaf vegged with 15/10/5 grow/micro/bloom and 10 florablend and 5 floralicious grow and 1 gh ph down in mL/Gal. Addback 30% of full strength solution, adding RO water as needed to keep at 1100 ppm at .5 scale with almost 100 ppm starting RO water(6.5 ph). Not caring to much about ph, letting it swing from 5.7 to 6.8, adding some ph down with addback solution as needed.

:rasta:Peace

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0380.jpg
  • IMG_0381.jpg
  • IMG_0382.jpg
  • IMG_0383.jpg
  • IMG_0384.jpg
  • IMG_0385.jpg
  • IMG_0379.jpg
  • IMG_0378.jpg

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!