• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#41 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:21 PM

Pics are from the 24th, 34 days flowering since 4/20. Got some nice close-ups of buds and leaves showing nice trichome coverage. Not sure when to expect this pheno to finish as I pulled the mother from the ground last year while flowering. Similiar looking phenos began flowering last week July or first week Aug and finished Oct 1 outdoors.
Foaf hopes to get some huge Sensi HP buds outdoors this year, as the first clones were put out up to a little over a month ago(it was cold and wet, hands hurt bad after digging and transplanting). the first batch put out survived a frost the same night they were transplanted, lol. The clones put in really rich, marshy type soil will probably get the biggest. Then again, rippers might see them too if they get so big, but they might not know what to do with a plant of that stature, either. The other clone strains foaf is runnin outside are BCBD Purps, BC mango(2 phenos), DP Nebula, and Nirvana Bubblicious. Tryin to find a Sensi NL male to throw pollen on some clones to make some seeds. Only have one possible NL male and keep it on 24 hours light. Foaf kept the most maleish plant and gave the rest away.

:rasta:

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0575.jpg
  • IMG_0585.jpg
  • IMG_0573.jpg
  • IMG_0568.jpg
  • IMG_0569.jpg
  • IMG_0565.jpg
  • IMG_0566.jpg
  • IMG_0567.jpg
  • IMG_0560.jpg
  • IMG_0563.jpg

#42 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 07:33 AM

Foaf got new bulbs and is now running 2 HPS bulbs. Foaf can't take the plants out at this point to take pics, so going to have to deal with HPS color on pics until harvest. These pics are from today, 41 days flowering by foafs count. Foaf found a single hermaphrodite flower on the smallest plant near the intake where there was a light leak. Looks like foaf will have some seeds. Foaf fixed the light leak and cut off the hermie branch. Foaf also had to bend over branches that were getting too tall and close to the bulbs, to even out the canopy and keep buds away from bulbs. The buds keep packing on weight and trichomes.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0640.jpg
  • IMG_0638.jpg
  • IMG_0637.jpg
  • IMG_0635.jpg
  • IMG_0636.jpg
  • IMG_0631.jpg
  • IMG_0622.jpg
  • IMG_0623.jpg
  • IMG_0627.jpg
  • IMG_0628.jpg

#43 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:01 AM

Going to borrow a buddies CO2 tank and regulator today. the holy grail hash plant cutting that he ran under 1000 watt hps had calyxes the size of a penny at 42 days, and looked more finished than my foafs at fifty some days,lol. I am going to try to remember to bring foafs camera so you guys can see that HP bush from a pro setup. It looks way better than what my foaf has, but dude has his temps way low and has 800 dollar climate controller. Just wait till you guys see his HP. you will drool!
Im gonna be posting some pics of foafs HP soon 2.

#44 kcmoxtractor

kcmoxtractor

Halloween Terror

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,810 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:26 AM

That was a good bit of difference between those last two pic sets even! They are fattening up nicely! You have about a week left correct?

Bring on the bush pictures :weedpoke:

#45 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:45 PM

Im not sure when they will be done. Foaf likes to wait until it looks done, then wait even longer. foaf doubts all the buds will be finished at the same time bc of all the bending done to the plants. This is the first time this clone pheno will be flowered. This pheno is probably the longer flowering out of that generation, otw could be environmental(high heat and no CO2 supplementation so far). my foaf is hoping that using CO2 this late in the game will help finish them nicely by getting some nice calyxe swellage. compared to the HP that got CO2 the whole time, foafs HP has many more calyxes/hairs, but they are much smaller.

foaf will be getting some pictures of the so called "holy grail" HP phenotype and hopefully adding them later tonight sometime. the last time foaf saw it was at 42 days and it was one of the best looking/smelling indoor plants overall foaf has ever seen online and offline, hopefully it will be almost (55 days with CO2)done and my foaf will be lucky enough to snag a taster bud before its dried and cured.

#46 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:59 PM

These pics are from the "holy grail" pheno of Hash Plant. CO2 and 1000 watts. the plant was 3-4 foot away from the lamp for alot of flowering bc of a sage and sour plant that went through the roof. it would have been even more bud if the lamp had been closer. foaf did get a small taster bud and can't wait to puff it down.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0703.jpg
  • IMG_0697.jpg
  • IMG_0693.jpg
  • IMG_0694.jpg
  • IMG_0695.jpg
  • IMG_0682.jpg
  • IMG_0690.jpg
  • IMG_0671.jpg
  • IMG_0672.jpg
  • IMG_0679.jpg

#47 Dr.Hallucination

Dr.Hallucination

Chasing the Rabbit.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,461 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:03 PM

Very Nice looking plant Indonesia,I am a big fan of hash plants,and have a few Hash Master seed's left over from a previous grow that I would really like to start growing soon.Enjoy that bud:weedpoke:

#48 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:06 AM

Heres the biggest outdoor HP clone foaf has found. Havent checked all the spots yet, but doubt any are bigger. this one is over 3ft already and latest harvest possible is Nov 1.

Attached Thumbnails

• 06-16-09_1753.jpg
  • 06-16-09_1752.jpg
  • 06-16-09_1743.jpg

#49 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 07:27 AM

heres the latest pics of foafs HP at 58 days. foaf just added CO2 yesterday, hoping it will help with ripening. still running lucas formula, not flushing yet. running them at 900 ppm now. foaf plans on flushing after calyxes fully swell. been removing lower fan leaves as they yellow. foaf has been considering getting another timer so the 2 bulbs can alternate being on and off every few hours and foaf can reduce the heat and amount of light the plants are getting for the final stretch to help pack on trichomes.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0653.jpg
  • IMG_0656.jpg
  • IMG_0658.jpg
  • IMG_0646.jpg
  • IMG_0647.jpg
  • IMG_0652.jpg

#50 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:37 PM

:bow:
never was a fan of sensi hp, but
then again, mine never looked as sexy as those :)
great work. are u gonna let them fully ripen?
either way it sure beats forking over 420 bucks twice a month
to some asshole lowlife growing the strains u gave him lol i cant wait to move....:mistrust:

#51 fractal

fractal

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:07 PM

Those buds look delicious and I would love to smoke a bowl of that, even with all my gear I have going. Sensi sure is not reliable like they used to be but you can still find gems.

#52 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:20 PM

Those buds look delicious and I would love to smoke a bowl of that, even with all my gear I have going. Sensi sure is not reliable like they used to be but you can still find gems.

10yrs ago a pack of 10-12 was enough for a clone keeper or two. now with the lack of new packs being pumped out, (which i believe has been alleviated by now--but dont count on anything but a decrease in overall quality in the progeny of the nw packs, if history is any indication, that is.
with last year's packs requiring twice as many seeds be germinated to recieve results similiar to those found when those batches fresh a decade ago, the new releases are going to require 4 packs to find the amount of keepers in a mid 90's pack of mothers fin est as it will in an 2010 pack and that for sure!

#53 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:51 PM

these sensi HP are from a few years back. out of 10 seeds, there were two superplants, the ideal one being the one my foaf grew out and ended up fully seeded. what you are seeing is most likely the result of that original plant going hermie and pollinating itself. the seed gen both clones are from ends up with 8 fem and 2 hermie avg. at least every female from seed is a baller pheno though(50/50 green to purple with all having same resin content, smell, and flavor as the original plant with varying bud structure and yield. the "purple"clone seems to be a bigger yielder than the green pheno. foaf has at least a hundred seeds from that gen left to find better phenos.

Yeah Sensi is less reliable imo. foafs were lucky to find a winner. the plant also thrives in foafs northern climate. foafs got sensi NL recently, cracked 5 beans and got all scraggly looking plants and 3 out of 5 are male, the other two not showing yet but one looks very male. none of the seedlings had broad indica leaves that foafs were expecting. guess foaf has 5 more seeds to go, but foaf isn't expecting much from them considering the last 5.

#54 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:28 AM

Heres some dried pics of some smaller buds of holy grail pheno held by some foafs done with CO2 and controlled sealed environment and flowered for 49 days(coulda been chopped at 42, lol). these buds were trimmed down to the calyx, but the trim leaves have just as much or maybe even more resin. theres gonna be a shit ton of dry sifted HP around soon. My foaf would rather smoke/taste HP leaves than practically any other strains bud and that says all about flavor, smell, and buzz. Trim leaves smell/taste like bud exactly and pack a serious punch. DP Nebula was done in the same room and the buds don't smell that good at this point(10 days dry/cure), but the leaves from Nebs smell similiar to arcata trainwreck. This pheno of HP is a dream come true bc it can be cut at 42 days and can be dryed super quick and wont fuck up the taste/smell/consistency of buds. It nothing short of amazing. Another good thing about this strain is it doesn't try to flower right away in early spring when you put it outside from clone. HP is the biggest baddest outdoor looking plant foafs got this year out of 8 strains, all selected for good phenos with vigor. Props to Sensi even though foaf heres bad shit about them. Foafs have gone through many seeds and many strains to find the foafs holy grail. hope you all someday find or have found your holy grails.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_0718.jpg
  • IMG_0719.jpg
  • IMG_0712.jpg
  • IMG_0716.jpg
  • IMG_0717.jpg

• greenie and kcmoxtractor like this

#55 kcmoxtractor

kcmoxtractor

Halloween Terror

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,810 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 July 2009 - 03:38 PM

I keep on clicking to add more reputation.... Wow.
Those are some gorgeous nugs. Props to your friend.
:bow:

#56 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 04 July 2009 - 07:44 AM

Thanks bro. the pics show trichome content pretty good but the color of the trichs aren't right in the picture. bad lighting? the trichs are much more golden than white. not amber/dark golden, but lighter. making the buds look almost pure golden, with spots of green and dark brown hairs.

Foaf wanted to thank everyone for stopping by. thanks for taking time to read this thread, for posting any comments, and for rep given. Foaf wouldn't have began this thread in any other message board, and its bc of all the cool people. Foaf has a lot of respect for everyone at the 'Topia.

:rasta:Peace

#57 Indonesia

Indonesia

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 406 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:18 AM

foaf ended up with a little over 20 oz with 6 plants in a 2x5 ft. thats over 2 oz per square foot, what foaf thought would be the max yield for the space and 2 400 watters.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!