22 replies to this topic

#1 Calaquendi

Calaquendi

Reflection

• OG VIP
  • 820 posts

Posted 12 April 2009 - 07:29 PM

:headbang:LOOK AT THIS.....
ACHTWAN'S ONE-STEP(that's right) IBOGA TOTAL ALKALOID (TA) EXCTRACTION 4.10.2009
MATERIALS: <trial-run>
45 grams Iboga ROOT-BARK (for more root bark adjust dosage levels~ approx 4-6% TA content* for this stuff)do math
acetic acid
paper filters
* of which approx one-half is ibogaine
PROCEDURE:
45g pulverized/ground~ simmered in straight vinegar (acetic acid)
3 'cooks' approx. 1 1/2 hrs. each each
decant x3
filter each decant through cloth (t shirt) then again thru paper filter (coffee)
combine liquid
evaporate in oven @ 200f w/oven door open (ibogaine alkaloid melting pt 300f)
scrape brown/orange residual crystal w razor <12.5gTA>
pray.
administer(in gelcaps)... heal....
**USE caution** dosage info and more details forthcoming

Attached Thumbnails

• 101_0434.jpg
  • 101_0448.jpg
  • 101_0435.jpg
  • 101_0445.jpg
  • 101_0438.jpg
  • 101_0442.jpg
  • 101_0440.jpg
  • 101_0436.jpg

Edited by Calaquendi, 12 April 2009 - 11:05 PM.
put in gelcaps and...

• wendal and buteo like this

#2 wendal

wendal

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 431 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 05:38 PM

Nice.

I bet it would be pretty easy to further clean that up to some nice shiny ibogaine crystals.

Kudos to you! :D

#3 datsun

datsun

Vroom

• OG VIP
  • 461 posts

Posted 13 April 2009 - 07:24 PM

This iboga seems amazing especially for those addicted to opiates.

#4 Caljet666

Caljet666

Dumbass

• Expired Member
  • 368 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 02:56 AM

Nice work man. This is the first Iboga extraction thread I've seen on ANY forum. I plan on growing some Iboga soon (It's legal here in Aus) but I don't know if I'll ever bring myself to harvest the roots after all the work of growing it lol.

So come on man.... How was it?
  • Calaquendi likes this

#5 Calaquendi

Calaquendi

Reflection

• OG VIP
  • 820 posts

Posted 15 April 2009 - 02:11 PM

Nice work man. This is the first Iboga extraction thread I've seen on ANY forum. I plan on growing some Iboga soon (It's legal here in Aus) but I don't know if I'll ever bring myself to harvest the roots after all the work of growing it lol.

So come on man.... How was it?

thanx! it worked unbelievably well!...i can't stand it, it's impossible...never once in over ten years have i been able to go a week without an opiate..unreal.
split my hard-assed head open. doing a small booster tonite to close the deal..
...DISSEMINATE
  • Rhyno likes this

#6 Caljet666

Caljet666

Dumbass

• Expired Member
  • 368 posts

Posted 16 April 2009 - 04:31 AM

That's cool man, good to see it worked for you.

Spread Iboga throughout the nations I say :)

#7 bignhail420

bignhail420

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:39 PM

it sucks how its illegal in the U.S. i personally two people who have the potential to benefit so much from this amazing substance...why o why is my government so ignorant and completely lacking in logic?

#8 Rhyno

Rhyno

1%

• OG VIP
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:06 PM

Welcome to the Topia and I hope that your friends find the help that my friend Calaquendi has!

#9 Ras Asad

Ras Asad

Amor vincit omnia

• Expired Member
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 11:26 PM

wow, very niice, :bow:

#10 Oblivion

Oblivion

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:15 AM

it sucks how its illegal in the U.S. i personally two people who have the potential to benefit so much from this amazing substance...why o why is my government so ignorant and completely lacking in logic?

Don't mistake stupidity for the absence of logic.

Welcome!

#11 Oblivion

Oblivion

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:16 AM

it worked unbelievably well

Dose?

#12 buteo

buteo

Imbicilzzzz

• OG VIP
  • 1,567 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 05:19 AM

nice!!!

#13 ShroomGuerilla

ShroomGuerilla

Myco-Monkey

• Expired Member
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 09:37 AM

good job buddy.
:pirate:

#14 Calaquendi

Calaquendi

Reflection

• OG VIP
  • 820 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:23 PM

Dose?

Oblivion, my friend...swim took a 'test-dose' (per ibogaine treatment protocol) of approx. .5g TA to make sure there's no allergy (anaphalaxis would suck). This initial dose was sufficient to quell any opiate wd going on. but in order to get the true help i needed the mighty flood was in order. Consumed approx 8g TA extract over a twenty-four hour period. by Achtwan's ineffible reckoning, this equated to roughly 25-30g root-bark. the 'trip' was intense but not nearly as hard as i expected. i beleive this is because of the superiority of a TA product. how dare Pharma in their insolence say "we need to purify or perfect" this stuff?? im here to tell u ibogaine is more dangerous than a properly extracted TA and i know im preaching to the chior...much love to u all and thanks so much for y'alls intelligent and concerned replies. fuck the greedy system....and good luck to all who still need this medicine!
ps>did i misspell believe? i believe so.....

#15 whatchamacallit

whatchamacallit

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 07:05 PM

SWIM took 5g of a TA extract that was a slightly yellowish green crystally substance. Not too waxy and very crystalline, and probably considerably more pure than the one shown here. Extraction was performed by a third party, who had much experience doing ibogaine extractions and the extraction method required the use of solvents as in the printed ibogaine extraction in another thread. The trip lasted well over 30 hours, with visions during probably half of the experience. He kicked methadone with it, and has been clean for several years. Very powerful, and he needed help getting around, to the bathroom, and back to bed. The trip he experienced on 5g was very intense, and he is very experienced with extreme doses of almost every other natural psychedelic and LSD, excluding amanita and datura..

#16 Calaquendi

Calaquendi

Reflection

• OG VIP
  • 820 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 07:24 PM

SWIM took 5g of a TA extract that was a slightly yellowish green crystally substance. Not too waxy and very crystalline, and probably considerably more pure than the one shown here. Extraction was performed by a third party, who had much experience doing ibogaine extractions and the extraction method required the use of solvents as in the printed ibogaine extraction in another thread. The trip lasted well over 30 hours, with visions during probably half of the experience. He kicked methadone with it, and has been clean for several years. Very powerful, and he needed help getting around, to the bathroom, and back to bed. The trip he experienced on 5g was very intense, and he is very experienced with extreme doses of almost every other natural psychedelic and LSD, excluding amanita and datura..

right on man, 30 hrs is intense. you probably did have a purer extract using solvents. this worked extremely well w just acetic acid. congrats on getting off methadone, was at a clinic meself fer six years...ill rub shit in my hair before i go back to ANY of that crap.
i needed a lil help moving at intervals but by and large this was a gentler experience than isolated ibogaine, i assure u all it lacked in nothing, very powerful medicine. im fairly hardheaded too but since eboka methinks this will perhaps change a bit? more sensitive on all fronts..good luck and bless you!

Edited by Calaquendi, 29 April 2009 - 07:25 PM.
bcuz kant spel

#17 wendal

wendal

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 431 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:05 PM

So it really stopped cold you 'need' for opiates?

You say it stopped w/d's......how far into w/d were you?

Such a wondrous medicine.....thanks for sharing your experiences.

#18 whatchamacallit

whatchamacallit

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 07:22 PM

SWIM had been on methadone for 3.5 years and about the same for shorter acting opiates before that. He had stepped down his dose for months, before doing iboga, but when talking to his provider, he was told that more commonly this is not 100% necessary. The step down was gradual but missing his dose of methadone would bring on withdrawal that was nearly unbearable within a day or two of missing the methadone. Methadone's half life is 24-36 hours for each dose on a maintenance program. He had been on 100mgs a day for years, before stepping down.

The iboga was like going through a complete clinical detox and being clean for probably a month or so after that, judging from his previous attempts at detoxing in clinical settings, but he did have a little minor post acute withdrawal, which was not unbearable like it was without the use of iboga. It also helped him quit sweets and cigarettes, and any other hard drugs. He smoked cannabis to help with some of the minor symptoms. This was the most comfortable he had ever been after a detox and the cravings were diminished almost completely..

SWIM as stated had terrible withdrawals and had a habit before the methadone of about 10-15 bags a day of white to tan powdered heroin (little wax paper bags commonly sold as a dose on the streets) to keep from being violently ill. The way the methadone works, and the way he was stepped down, surely helped reduce the severity, had he went cold turkey, but with methadone the withdrawal lasts much longer and takes much longer to come on. The symptoms are pretty much like the worst flu ever (every symptom possible included), added to the fact that one can't fall asleep for more than an hour at a time, for months, while these symptoms drive them crazy during every waking moment. Iboga made these symptoms nearly go away and he could begin to sleep a bit more regularly, but with maybe only four hours of restful sleep on the best nights. Within two weeks he felt almost zero post acute withdrawal, after two months he felt as if he had never used, and all his motivation for life had returned by then.

It also helped him develop a lot better addiction gauge, and he can spot a habit forming much sooner, making it easy to leave things alone when they could be getting near addiction levels. He has not had any trouble not using any drug that he chooses, for extended periods, although, he can now occasionally enjoy just about any drug, without fear of developing a habit. This confidence has solidified over the several years he has been addiction free.
  • steeq likes this

#19 Calaquendi

Calaquendi

Reflection

• OG VIP
  • 820 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 08:54 PM

So it really stopped cold you 'need' for opiates?

You say it stopped w/d's......how far into w/d were you?

Such a wondrous medicine.....thanks for sharing your experiences.

Greetings~ to answer u: YES it stopped- immediately stopped-the IMPULSE to use, replacing compulsion with open-eyed conscientiousness...this is uniquely iboga.

as for acute w/d's it is reasonable to expect 80-100% symptom free withdrawal. its hard to think about "detoxing" while under the iboga influence! you're talking about at least 24 solid hours of experience, in that time you have no idea your body may not be approving of your spirit's decision to clean you up..dig?
one must be in acute w/d to begin a session. this for several reasons, first, many subjects take a 'test-dose' (this is how the clincs typically operate) to ensure there is no allergy. next, feeling the onset of acute w/d will aid in determining each individual's unique response to the material. for example, i went south four years ago to help a freind thru his experience ( i was still on 100mg methadone/day then) he too was on methadone, and i was curious to see if this "shit really works". they gave him a test dose of 2 or 3 mg/kg = about 250mg ibogaine hcl. when in acute w/d the initial dose often mitigates or even eliminates cravings. when that dose starts "not holding" you, another comparible dose is taken, this 'window' of craving relief shortens in duration until more and more ibogaine is needed to quell w/d. when this stage is reached, what they call the "flood" ensues. this is when you are given a single large dose in the psychedelic level to facilitate the actual IBOGA trip...this is the protocol the clinic used for methadone, now for shorter acting opiates (almost everything else) it can be a quicker and frankly easier process, but sorry to say some initial w/d is necessary to gauge things.
whatchamacallit is on point listen to him...
as for any protracted w/d syndrome, without the aid of the MEDICINE, there is no way in hell i could have endured. eboka is like throwing a pebble into water, after the main experience, it 'ripples' through you for days. weeks even, this doesnt mean you'll feel the ibogaine for weeks, but your perceptions are changed, shit you always knew was bad for u suddenly becomes important enough to avoid..for me, i just dont WANT it anymore. hell~ once an addict can kick through the detox, they really got a chance. its always the fear of the horrible acute w/d phase that holds so many of us back...i PROMISE u all... this shit works, but one must understand that once you're on the other side so to speak, you're IN your body for the first time in a dickyear so YEAH, its kinda uncomfortable. the temptation to associate FEELING YOUR BODY/EMOTIONS with needing to take dope is slippery for some. understand that. you will feel again, this is GOOD though.
it's just different. insomnia is almost universal. ive taken small doses of xanax in the first ten days. clinics use valium.. most benzodiazepines are safe, its just that you need to be super careful messing with anything habit-forming for a while. valerian root and kava are appropriate. use caution w kava if u have liver issues..
in closing friday(tomorrow) i got three fucking impossible weeks since i even looked at a needle or pill. if my sickass can do this YOU CAN, that means you, everyone, anyone. im the stubbornest prick i know, and i feel fantastic..GOD BLESS!!!!:love::love:

NOTE: when i said u must be in acute w/d its appropriate to have at least 12hrs for shit like vicodin/percocet/OC's and even smack, but this is minimum. for methadone or crazy shit like LAAM/ORLAAM i think 24-48 hours is more like it. use your body as a guage, u know how shitty u feel after so long...:)

Edited by Calaquendi, 30 April 2009 - 09:02 PM.
note

#20 Rhyno

Rhyno

1%

• OG VIP
  • 1,042 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 09:22 PM

Hopefully this inspires ... Thanks for taking the time Calaquendi to lay this out.
God Bless.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!