• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 MurCurY

MurCurY

I.Know.All

• OG VIP
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 03:54 PM

ok...got 6 hits in the mail. I took one and cut it in half and sucked on it for about an hour. Usually from acid...you'd feel something by now.

it is now 2 hours in...my hands are heavy and slight shinyness to things.

Also decided to do some internet research for it...and found this....

http://www.bluelight...25&pagenumber=1

Coming from that picture and the description of it being "bitter"...this seems like it might be it. We'll see in an hour or so....

#2 grimblegrumble

grimblegrumble

Mycophage

• Expired Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 04:01 PM

1/2 a hit?
Why?
I wouldn't expect to feel too much unless it was truly very super good.

#3 MurCurY

MurCurY

I.Know.All

• OG VIP
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 04:27 PM

cause...

A. I havn't tripped in 5 years.
B. I have no idea what to expect from it.
C. Not even sure what it is.
D. All of the above.

#4 MurCurY

MurCurY

I.Know.All

• OG VIP
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 04:30 PM

and...if it's DOB....aparently it doesn't take much.

#5 Guest_JT_*

Guest_JT_*

Posted 17 December 2005 - 04:51 PM

but, it's probably acid, and your just paranoid, lay off the weed man ;)

#6 MurCurY

MurCurY

I.Know.All

• OG VIP
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 04:55 PM

actually.....

It did not respond to a blacklight nor HCl.

And I think i'm going to eat the other half anyway.

#7 skullfarmer

skullfarmer

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 163 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 04:58 PM

boy,peer pressure is alive and kicking i see.half a hit is fine for a chem as strong as DOB and since this is your first time with this chem its better to use caution instead of jumping in head first.im curious to know how much is considered 1 hit?

#8 MurCurY

MurCurY

I.Know.All

• OG VIP
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 05:04 PM

yeah see!!

I'm 25...i've been doing hallucininogens....since...um...before 18.
The first time i tried acid...i started with 1/4 hit. I looked at that little square of paper and said to myself....gee...seasoned veterens take this whole thing and bug out....i should start small. Like i said...i'm not even sure what it is.

#9 Guest_JT_*

Guest_JT_*

Posted 17 December 2005 - 05:11 PM

it was like 5 years since i had tried acid till recently...
i was so fucking excited to even hear the word acid
let alone wonder if it was real, i was as giddy as a
high school girl getting rammed by the star quarterback...(with pom poms in hand)

anywho, just eat a whole hit... i did and i was happy as fuck ;)

#10 skullfarmer

skullfarmer

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 163 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 05:17 PM

i went to bluelight and saw the blotters on the thread and i had the same blotter a few months back.2 hits had me tripping balls for 2.5 days.i took them thinking they were 'acid' but after the first day i knew i was wrong and that it was some sort of rc.i hope the admin doesnt delete this thread.it needs to be here to inform people.i hate the way rc discussion is taboo here.i feel like im in a communist community sometimes.

#11 shedthemonkey

shedthemonkey

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 1,455 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 06:57 PM

skullfarmer...don't go poking hippies...especially Hippie3s with a stick. He gets cantankerous at people calling him names. Though I think he would laugh at "Communist". Just Guessing. :D

RCs are banned topic because there is a lot of heat focused there from the man and the founder of this website wishes the website to be primarily about mushrooms and herbs. Lots of other fine websites to discuss the RCs.

There is nothing wrong with a thread warning of new scams where an RC is subbed sneakily for CID. We want people safe. This thread is cool with me...but I don't make the rules. :D I would bet if we stay off the topics of availability and cost and instead have a trip report that compares this unknown substance with LSD then this thread will be healthy and happy.

#12 MurCurY

MurCurY

I.Know.All

• OG VIP
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 08:04 PM

ok then....it's now 8pm. and tripping slightly...guess it was some really weak acid. So...should i continue to report or not?

#13 MurCurY

MurCurY

I.Know.All

• OG VIP
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 17 December 2005 - 10:49 PM

it's now 10:45...going to bed. Still have slight trails and overall wasn't bad. Next time i'll take more then 1. but i'll have to wait till after finals.

#14 skullfarmer

skullfarmer

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 163 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 09:45 AM

i got ya monkey.since the rc companies went kaput 1.5 years ago i doubt the 'man' is too worried with the threat anymore,but i understand hips just covering his butt.i might would do the same if i had my own fourm.its a sticky subject :-/,but a very important one none the less.

#15 lyqwyd

lyqwyd

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 658 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 10:22 AM

if it tasted funny, kinda like mothballs, then its not L... take a whole one and see what happens... I took two of the DOB hits at a festival (as did skullfarmer here) thinking it was L and really weak... wow was i in for a surprise... didn't stop peaking for 16 hrs... the rest of the weekend is a blur. i think 8mg DOM is the standard dose, but up to 16 and you should still be able to maintain some semblence of humanity. I felt like an electrified skeleton....

#16 MurCurY

MurCurY

I.Know.All

• OG VIP
  • 1,322 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 10:51 AM

if it tasted funny, kinda like mothballs, then its not L... take a whole one and see what happens... I took two of the DOB hits at a festival (as did skullfarmer here) thinking it was L and really weak... wow was i in for a surprise... didn't stop peaking for 16 hrs... the rest of the weekend is a blur. i think 8mg DOM is the standard dose, but up to 16 and you should still be able to maintain some semblence of humanity. I felt like an electrified skeleton....

HOLY CRAP!

well...it felt like weak acid. was good none the less. i'll keep it in the fridge till after finals....then.....:dance:

so...let's not talk about this anymore as it will probably get locked anyway. I looked into r/c on the net and found out what it is. wow what a world out there....when i stopped taking this crap you worried how much you were getting of lsd lsa and if it was fake....now you have to worry which of these other chains is strapped to your chem. as far as chemical sence....would this be considered ethnogenic or straight up chemical engineering....and....would it be considered organic or inorganic?

and by the way...i went to bed and got about 5 hours sleep...back up and feeling pretty good. going to grab some coffee.

#17 skullfarmer

skullfarmer

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 163 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 11:52 AM

and by the way...i went to bed and got about 5 hours sleep...back up and feeling pretty good. going to grab some coffee.

thats one thing i liked about some r.c.s,the next day i woke feeling like a million dollars.big ass smile on my face like i just got my first piece of ass.never had a bad headache,spaced out or that,run over by an 18wheeler,feeling i get from shrooms or tabs.

#18 skullfarmer

skullfarmer

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 163 posts

Posted 18 December 2005 - 11:57 AM

I felt like an electrified skeleton....

i did feel like this after over 2 days of trippin.i fell into a deep depression after i came down a cried for a whole day straight.on top of the 2hits blotter i ate 5 good tabs so needless to say i was a useless retard for 3 whole days.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!