• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 SmEugd

SmEugd

Wetware Hacker

• Expired Member
  • 101 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 07:04 PM

Any other 'topiates out there enjoy geocaching? It's fun and might make a good way of trading prints discreetly. Most new phones come packaged with some sort of GPS...
For those of you not familiar, "Geocaching is a high-tech treasure hunting game played throughout the world by adventure seekers equipped with GPS devices. The basic idea is to locate hidden containers, called geocaches, outdoors and then share your experiences online. Geocaching is enjoyed by people from all age groups, with a strong sense of community and support for the environment." (from geocaching.com)

#2 dirtbag

dirtbag

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 87 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:54 AM

ive found 3 or 4 of these little presents while out rock climbing, the first one i threw in my bag cause i thought it was trash. Ive got no opinion on geocaching, looks like fun for kids looking to get outside, just hide those things better.

#3 Beast

Beast

That's Mr. Beast to you..

• Expired Member
  • 3,930 posts

Posted 02 May 2009 - 08:58 AM

Dude that's so messed up

i bet it was something good too like a special edition travel bug

#4 Guest_jay pheno_*

Guest_jay pheno_*

Posted 02 May 2009 - 09:06 AM

geocaching is pretty fun ,, like finding a cache an sticking in somthen like a joint in there ,, ive found some weird shit in them before like nude pics an panties , lol

#5 moldylogic

moldylogic

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 520 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 01:33 PM

I go geocaching sometimes its a fun excuse to get out in the woods and explore(if one was needed).

I found 2 geocaches(1 travel bug) last time i was morel hunting.. guess that means i wasnt deep enough in the woods huh

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!