#1 The Truth.

The Truth.

is stranger than fiction.

• Expired Member
  • 504 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:47 AM

Who needs MDMA when you have shrooms?
Am I the only one?
Well, just had the nicest night, just me lady an I:hugs:, and I must say it ended in bliss.
We started off, after ingestion, with a walk to the store. Needed beer.
Kicked in as we entered the automatic doors at the grocery store.
Funny too, cuz I love being in public at this point, talkative and obnoxious.
My girl on the other hand thinks "everybody knows"
Anyhoo, we made it back home, watched the Labyrinth (I know...cliche', but I still love it), played some music for the next few hours while I busted out the LED's and danced, then of course we settled down to "play".:greenboun
What a sensual time it was. All the spiritual connections and utter melding of our emotional and physical bodies intertwined to create a beautiful moment. :loveeyes:

What a nightcap.

passed out:drk:
  • tenjin and Coopdog like this

#2 Irishlion

Irishlion

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,833 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:49 AM

Dude I simply love sex on mushies man, feels like your souls connect, and if you like sex on mushies man, you simply MUST try sex on mescaline, or cactus tea, its even better

#3 Oblivion

Oblivion

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:06 AM

:love:I luvs me some tang when I'm trippin'.

#4 bosshogg

bosshogg

spore-cano

• Expired Member
  • 725 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:18 AM

i'd have to totally agree with you guys . sex on shrooms is the best:amazed:

#5 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 8,124 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:06 AM

Dude I simply love sex on mushies man, feels like your souls connect, and if you like sex on mushies man, you simply MUST try sex on mescaline, or cactus tea, its even better

Cactus tea... going to have to make up a batch.

I think they taste better while shrooming as well...

#6 Oblivion

Oblivion

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:10 AM

What tastes better? The tea or the ladies?

#7 The Truth.

The Truth.

• Expired Member
  • 504 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:52 AM

What tastes better? The tea or the ladies?

:lol: gotta be both.

:cacti:before:flash:sounds good.

#8 EmmisonJ

EmmisonJ

halcyon & on & on

• Expired Member
  • 958 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 02:49 PM

sex is the furthest thing from my mind when i trip. cactus - ok i guess i can see that but the idea of sex on mushies just weirds me out, looks like i'm the minority on this one haha. i say nothing beats sex after a good roll

#9 Psoulocybe

Psoulocybe

Hoopy Frood

• Free Member
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 02:52 PM

It's kind of fun to space out for a bit, come to reality and realize you're ballz deep in something pretty .... actually it's really fun :O

#10 Nunyabiz

Nunyabiz

Teonanacatl

• Free Member
  • 1,299 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 02:57 PM

Sex on mushies is the best..! I can go like 5 times in a row when trippin.. One of my favorite past times..

#11 WearyTraveller

WearyTraveller

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:56 PM

sex is the furthest thing from my mind when i trip. cactus - ok i guess i can see that but the idea of sex on mushies just weirds me out, looks like i'm the minority on this one haha. i say nothing beats sex after a good roll

this makes 2 of us!

#12 marmy

marmy

riding the roller coaster

• Free Member
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 04:28 PM

lucky .. i know no one i could share that with....

#13 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,651 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 April 2009 - 05:02 PM

Here is the blurb to my 48 page paper, "Sex, Mushrooms and Rock and Roll." A tale of the shroom and an exchange of letters about this very subject with Sasha Shulgin and Jochen Gartz. With references dating to the 15th century, to Harvard, to writers, intellectuals, muscians, doctors and gifted people who wrote briefly of their connections with sex and drugs and soon about sex and mushrooms.

This is the blurb for the article which hopefully will appear befoe the year is over. IT is currently about to be reviewed by a peer scholar, Dr. Stanley Krippner of the Saybrook Institute in SF, Calif. Google him. He's in shamanism and history of such use of drugs in archaic and primitive societies. HE has writtenon maria Sabina and also on faith healing in Bali and Indonesian witchcraft.

BLURB FOR SEX MUSHROOMS AND ROCK AND ROLL

This article is a first on the subject of the psilophoric effects of
the shrooms when interfaced with the conscious mind and primeval
effects of mushrooms with the sensory factor of human sexuality between two loving individuals while performing between one another, an act of human nature, natural in all of its euphoric emotions.

This too, is an example of what God and the meaning of life is all about. A natural human instinct of procreation, as well as the end results which allow progenitors of the species to complete their primary purpose in life, that of the subconscious procreation of life itself. It confers to oneself while on shrooms that now is the time and that such time is ripe and so is the body and the shrooms will lead the yin and the yang to this form of basic instinct that many do not believe possible while under the influence of the mushrooms. And then there is the question posed by the voices of multitudes of others who ask the question, "have you ever.....?" While these effects are a common feeling, listed somewhat ambiguously in 1960 by Leo Hollister et. al., in a definitive paper on the mental and physical descriptions of the effects of psilocybin and psilocine on the human consciousness, they also noted 'transient sexual feelings' as one of those effects.

A distinctive analysis might suggest and interpreted those words as simply implying, "animal sex, primeval sex or instinctive sex." 'Transient Sexual Feelings' was but one of the many subjective effects noted on human subjects that are attributed to the symbiosis of and interaction of psilocybine within the mind and the human bodies want and need of sexuality between loving couples while under such influence.

Not to sway from the subject matter of shrooms and sex, but many of those same effects have also been noted between users of mushrooms who do have a sexual relationship with others during such inebriations. These users have also noted the same orgasmic euphoric effects while under the influence of other drugs such as LSD and mescaline and its many derivatives (peyote, san pedro or synthetic sulfates of mescaline such as MDA, MMDA and MDMA, the latter sometimes synthesized with essential oils of spices or form amphetamine).

The primary psilophoria mentioned is that of multiple orgasms for the female and that the male counterpart of the symbiosis can have an erection for hours and is able to hold back orgasms in order to provide the female partner the ultimate pleasure she desires for hours on end. This article also notes and describes Timothy Leary's shroom experience in this matter, observations of Albert Hofmann who noticed a moment of sexuality in the shamanic dances of Maria Sabina's daughters during a salvia session in Oaxaca.

This article was originally suppose to appear in issue 5 of Shroomtalk magazine, But the Magz collapsed and was put to rest, although they had created the cover for the article. It describes in vivid detail how I became interested in drugs and my first experiences on acid and on shrooms while experiencing an act of sex, as well as comments taken from some of the early codices of the Spanish historians who had noted that aphrodisiac-like effects were observed in Native Mesoamericans who used the mushrooms ritualistically and privately.

Third, this article also correlates the use of today’s music as an adjacent to the full beneficial end game of this symbiotic connection with mushrooms and sex. More psychological understandings can be obtained between two humans when under the influence if the music of today is used rather than the music of 300 years ago.

While psychoanalysts always played the classical music of Mozart, Wagner, Beethoven, i.e., to their human subjects while under the influence of LSD and other drugs in therapy, the documented end results produced not much healing during therapeutic rehabilitation to their clients. It would be an injustice to play such music to the youth of today while under the influence of such powerful entheogenic plant healers and would only disturb, scare and cause distress to the already inflicted individual who needs psychotherapy to improve ones mental condition. And while sex is also taboo in the clinical setting of the therapist, the music should fit the generation and not that of the music of hard times. Therefore it would be more proper to use these mushrooms with the music of the time, music that this generation can relate directly to. And so it would enhance the experience of both the sexuality and interbreeding of humanity with that of the symbiosis of the mushrooms and those who ingest them.

This is a great article that none should miss concerning a matter that has been taboo for many years in the academic writings of the scholars who only made small notations in regards to this subject in their scholarly published works, but there were many authors and investigators of these plants who have also invoked this matter to the public in small amounts of textual reference in their contemporary writings over the years.

I hope that this post in my thread makes sense as i am very tired and my vision is not the best and I have not edited this post at the moment. It freely flowed from my mind to the pages of this thread in response to Ralph Metzner's comments about the "do not eat or have sex for three days before and after consuming an entheogenic medicinal plant or a synthetic mind-altering substance." According to Maria Sabina, to do so while on mushrooms would eventually bring one to madness. However, I say this is the finest madness to be drawn to. While this is true for those who take such substances ceremoniously and ritualistically as a healing source, that is fine. One is there to take those substances to cure an ill, whether it is physical or psychological and the belief is imbued through the shaman and the sick and their connection to the substance they use through divination and correct the illness one is seeking help for. This kind of Shamanic healing works because the sick believe in the voice and medicine of the shaman. But communication of a sexual nature between two loving partners while on mushrooms can also be of a healing nature and it is a part of human nature to do so. And to enhance the end result of human sexuality, the orgasm by a thousand-fold, who is to say that is wrong?

Who is to say that it is not of a healing nature or act? And who is to
say it is not a religious feeling to become one with all during the end
of that particular experience of symbiosis with God, the shrooms, the
music one loves and the orgasm of the human experience brought to us through God and our human nature through and while under the influence of God's gifts to humankind and the love it brings out in all of us at that time in space and mind?

Hollister, Leo E., Prusmack, J. J., Paulsen, J., and Norma Rosenquist. 1960. Comparison of three psychotropic drugs (psilocybin, JB 329, and IT-290) in volunteer subjects.
Journal of Nervous and Mental Diseases. vol. 131:428-434.
November.

mjshroomer

#14 The Truth.

The Truth.

• Expired Member
  • 504 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:17 PM

Here is the blurb to my 48 page paper, "Sex, Mushrooms and Rock and Roll." A tale of the shroom and an exchange of letters about this very subject with Sasha Shulgin and Jochen Gartz. With references dating to the 15th century, to Harvard, to writers, intellectuals, muscians, doctors and gifted people who wrote briefly of their connections with sex and drugs and soon about sex and mushrooms.

This is the blurb for the article which hopefully will appear befoe the year is over. IT is currently about to be reviewed by a peer scholar, Dr. Stanley Krippner of the Saybrook Institute in SF, Calif. Google him. He's in shamanism and history of such use of drugs in archaic and primitive societies. HE has writtenon maria Sabina and also on faith healing in Bali and Indonesian witchcraft.

mjshroomer

Sasha Shulgin is a genius. I enjoy the work he's done.
Nice blurb for sure.
Two things that were meant to be, and in combination unlocking joys and unknown secrets of the human soul. Stamina too...lol
Thanks for the addition Mj.
Great work

#15 Shroomette

Shroomette

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:13 PM

I'm with you on the Mescaline and sex but, shrooms I just have a lack of focus or concentration to even try or think about sex on shrooms.
  • The Truth. likes this

#16 Guest_Longhair_*

Guest_Longhair_*

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:06 PM

I had sex on LSD many years ago with only the glow of the TV to light the night. Although I managed to go all the way, it took me a while as my concentration kept wandering over to the tube as the Wheel of Fortune spun around and around. :lol:

Haven't had sex on mushrooms, though. I dose too high and always alone so it's never an option. Maybe I'll try a lower dose with my wife some time as there are some positive responses here. I will say that sex on a good dose of kratom 15X is incredible...

#17 LSDarkstar

LSDarkstar

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 339 posts

Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:09 PM

Add some LSD to the mix and .......

Fucking under a Ficus tree makes you feel like Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden , for real. That said , there is a space and place for that and isn't on the forefront of the trip at all ... it just happens. And THAT is beautiful. Beautiful man. Do It , again.

Love and more love,
LSD

#18 Oblivion

Oblivion

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 29 April 2009 - 05:17 AM

That said , there is a space and place for that and isn't on the forefront of the trip at all ... it just happens. And THAT is beautiful. Beautiful man.

Give that man a prize! Let take you where it will.

#19 SeeingBlue

SeeingBlue

Life Surfer

• Expired Member
  • 144 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 11:44 AM

Same here.. I've tried.. or atleast thought about it and I don't think I could feel my penis. Sex was out of the question + I was to interested in other things.

#20 mushroommaster7

mushroommaster7

mycopsychologist

• Expired Member
  • 880 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 12:17 PM

my girl and i have both agreed sex while tripping(shrooms) is kinda weird... it's more of an emotional time, harder to find that sexual drive.

the comedown however =) <3

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!