Photo
- - - - -

First pin set with casing

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#21 Guest_pcsillypj_*

Guest_pcsillypj_*

Posted 22 December 2005 - 10:47 AM

Damn pj nice log of Penis ! I just had to say that ! What a penis log !
Never thought i would admire someone else's penis !

;)...thnx...thats why i love the strain sooo much..i mean
just look at it...i's just way to cool....i hope the best for your
PE's..:)

#22 doodaa man

doodaa man

getting to know thyself

• Expired Member
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 03:19 PM

Looks like they might be ready to harvest in a few days.
I just love watching the grow up. It's like when i used to grow my own herb. From seed to end i have all the control. I have been lookin in the arc's to see how to go about a second flush. From what i read i should scrape off the compost/manure casing and dunk soak the substrate 12 hrs in bleach water recase and put back in G C. Can antone tell me if this would be enough ? Pj. I think i will try the strawl next. I have half a bail already shreded:cool: So i'm going through all the strawl tec's to get ready. I like the strawl made easy small scale . Doing it in the ziplock bags ! Later people !

Attached Thumbnails

• day4-5.jpg
  • day4-4.jpg
  • day4-3.jpg
  • day4-1.jpg
  • day4-2.jpg

#23 Guest_pcsillypj_*

Guest_pcsillypj_*

Posted 22 December 2005 - 05:38 PM

12 hours may be a bit to long....they could get water logged..
try like 6-8 hours and that should be plenty cause your casings
aren't to big...but you are correct about scraping off the casing layer
b4 dunking....second flushes and later flushes always seem to have
the bigguns....but it looks like those PE are really happy.....:D

#24 doodaa man

doodaa man

getting to know thyself

• Expired Member
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 22 December 2005 - 09:00 PM

Yea they seem to be smiling every time i check on them ! I know i got a smile from ear to ear and expect the perma smile when i much em !
I'll do a short dunk and take you advice ! I have another Q for you pj. I noticed some peoples joined date is back in early 70's. Like how did you joined back in '72. Just curious. Cause the internet never came around till late 80's. Anyway i'm glad i tryed to do the small batches first. No real waste if i fail. But at least i will see the differnce in brf cakes and casings.
I took the foil off the jar today just to get a look at whats happening under the suface. I have a few air pockets just below the case layer and there is a few fruits growing upside down in the air pocket. Going straight down. It never got light so i dont understand it. Maybe just got enough fresh air to pin below the surface.

#25 Guest_freakachino_*

Guest_freakachino_*

Posted 22 December 2005 - 10:07 PM

:eusa_clap

Great job! Great Thread!! Very nice!!!!!!

#26 doodaa man

doodaa man

getting to know thyself

• Expired Member
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 01:28 PM

Thanks freaka !
I have seen alot of post by you. I like the work you do. And getting a reply from you means alot ! I must be doing things right ! thanks for the kind words. Thanks to all on this site. The people on hear are pretty cool ! These pics are from day 5. The cakes were birthed on differnt days. Hence the empty cakes.
I see the differnce with these PE's. I see the cap seperates early with no pellicle "vail". I usually pic when the vail tare. But no vail so when is the best time to pic these beauties ?
Take care all and happy holidays !

Attached Thumbnails

• day5-4.jpg
  • day5-3.jpg
  • day5-2.jpg
  • day5 cakes.jpg

#27 doodaa man

doodaa man

getting to know thyself

• Expired Member
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 01:31 PM

can anyone tell me why when i post pic's they all never make it ? I down size them the are all under the limit of size. I post five four make it. I dont understand it

#28 doodaa man

doodaa man

getting to know thyself

• Expired Member
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 01:34 PM

This is a pic i downloaded and did not make it. i hope it does this time.

Attached Thumbnails

• day5 cakes.jpg

#29 red_lenses

red_lenses

Pandoras Box Is Open

• Free Member
  • 423 posts

Posted 23 December 2005 - 01:42 PM

As long as they have moisture in the substrate/casing they will just keep growing.
Wait untill the caps start to darken,almost a blue-black color.
They get huge !

Attached Thumbnails

• Picture%20108%20%28Large%29.jpg

#30 the_chosen_one

the_chosen_one

electro gypsy

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 8,113 posts

Donator

Posted 23 December 2005 - 02:07 PM

It's ok dooda, we all love pj's penis as well:lol: Almost as much as we love freaky. And that's bigtime!:heartbeat She's pretty awesome!

Yeah, I can't even upload from home. One of these days I'll sit down and figure it out. I think my problem is in my browser settings but it sounds like you are having different problems.

#31 Guest_pcsillypj_*

Guest_pcsillypj_*

Posted 23 December 2005 - 03:51 PM

:D
those newest pics look nice dodda....
yeah i just let my PE go until they stopp growin..
lol..but thats just me...but yeah there is never a veil..
some say it's a hybrid...some say just an isolated mutant..
no ones sure about it's exact origins...as you can see from the
other pics tho'...they get pretty big off of bulk substrate...;)
:dance:

#32 doodaa man

doodaa man

getting to know thyself

• Expired Member
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 12:05 PM

Day six , looking good. theres a few aborts that i'm afraid are starting to rot. I can't take them without damage to others. Should i be worried about them ? This is a weird strain. Way differnt the the B+ and pb's i did before. There not getting real big, but from what i read they have a lot of bulk ? Are they really that much more in weight then other strains ? I'm gonna let these go a few more days. I'm keeping a close eye on them, soon as i see them stop i'll pick them and give a total wet and dry weight. I'm attaching 6 pic's I hope these all make it !
Well sorry folks, The attachment button seem to be on vacation.
Cant post pic's at all. Hippy, if you see this thread can we gat something done about the problem with attaching ? seems like others are having a simular problem ! Thanks , Happy holidays to all !

#33 doodaa man

doodaa man

getting to know thyself

• Expired Member
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 24 December 2005 - 12:09 PM

Ok i had to open a new thread and attatch the pic's first. as you see it worked this time

Attached Thumbnails

• day6-6.jpg
  • day6-5.jpg
  • day6-4.jpg
  • day6-3.jpg
  • day6-2.jpg
  • day6-1.jpg

#34 Guest_pcsillypj_*

Guest_pcsillypj_*

Posted 24 December 2005 - 04:32 PM

yeah...those are ready to be picked..:)
they are dense...thats what everyone means
about the bulk part...they are not hollow at all...
have fun new years mang..:D

#35 doodaa man

doodaa man

getting to know thyself

• Expired Member
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 02:25 PM

Harvest day Wooo Hoooo !!!:bow: Well, for my experiance, the space the casing takes up compared to cakes is well worth it. The casing even though small ,out performs the cakes. This first flush had grate results 71 grams wet ! not bad for a 6 inch dia container ! I did manage to get a small print ! Very light .I forgot to get a pic. And i have it sealed up now. I can't wait till new years eve to sample the magic.
The cakes are doing well, i will harvest one cake early this week.:dance:
I'm gonna try to take a tissue sample to clone.
I have the sub soaking and going to recase after i get done here. I'm very curious on how the second flush turns out. I'll keep everyone that has shown intrest posted on the next flush and the dry weight of the first flush. Peace-out !

Attached Thumbnails

• day7-6.jpg
  • day7-5.jpg
  • day7-4.jpg
  • day7-2.jpg
  • day7-1.jpg

#36 Guest_pcsillypj_*

Guest_pcsillypj_*

Posted 25 December 2005 - 04:01 PM

judging by the pics..you could
have gotton more then one print
out of that batch....and yeah...
thats a nice harvest off of a small
casing like that...great job bro'....
hopefully the second flush fruits will
be a little bigger.....and one thing you
gotta watch out with prints...is sometimes
the prints get bacterial infections on them..
but hopefully not yours...:)
have a very PE christmas....:D

#37 red_lenses

red_lenses

Pandoras Box Is Open

• Free Member
  • 423 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 04:37 PM

Careful with those things lol
The small ones are the meanest!!!
Scared the crap outa myself with 3.5gm of those fuckers fri. night.
Have fun !!!!!

Red

#38 doodaa man

doodaa man

getting to know thyself

• Expired Member
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 25 December 2005 - 06:43 PM

I have taken a few prints with other strains. I made a glove box and i keep very clean. I noticed some spores on one of them. I took that one and put in the box. I let it sit on foil for one hour then placed it on a nother peice of foil. I read before to let it drop some spores before actually printing. I guess the theory is the first spores that drop may have contam. The latter print should be clean. Is there other methods that work better ? Their are a few big caps on the cakes and i'll try to print more. As stated i only seen one cap droping spores. It was the only one with dark dust "spores" on the stipe. How do you recongnize the ones that you want to print ? do you look for the dust or have some other method ?
Red lens, I only do a gram at a time untill i feel them out. I used to drop heavy doses of cid years ago, but shrooms always have a heavy load on me at the come on. I will be very careful with these. I have great respect for the fungi god's. I don't want to piss them off and me go on a bad ride ! Respect Mon ! I'll keep this thred going till this grow is finished. I also have pan cyans running on rye berries at this time. It's slow going though. Do pans usually run slow ? And are they stronger in magic then P C strain ?
Later people

#39 doodaa man

doodaa man

getting to know thyself

• Expired Member
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 12:14 AM

Well, the cakes were harvested late monday and yesterday. I had dryed the casing harvest. So i decided to sample a little early. I was going to wait till new years eve. Went to visit a buddy. He only did them once with me years ago. I gave him two little ones maybe a half gram. I did a gram then after i felt them i did a half more. My buddy got wigged out for about half hour and told me never again.
I was on and seeing a little visual action but nothing to over welming.
Nice body high. I left his house four hours later still feeling the effects the air was cold and the sky was clear. I was walking down the hill looking at the lights of town. I had a better time walking home then i did being stuck in the house. It was cold out so i went in. I had a good time . Nice high. I could see where a larger dose would tweek me out. Well here are some pic's of the cakes.....................They are all dunked and back in the chamber. I have five starting to fruit at the moment. The casings are sitting and i hope to see a pin set in a week.

Attached Thumbnails

• 10.jpg
  • 9.jpg
  • 8.jpg
  • 7.jpg
  • 5.jpg
  • 6.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • 2.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • blooming cakes.jpg

#40 red_lenses

red_lenses

Pandoras Box Is Open

• Free Member
  • 423 posts

Posted 29 December 2005 - 12:36 AM

very nice man!
You should see what they do on bulk substrates.
I really like this strain,tho I don't think I'll be eatin any very soon :0

Red

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!