121 replies to this topic

#1 thepureskunk

thepureskunk

space traveler

• Expired Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 01:51 PM

Hey all :rasta:

I've started this to log my attempts at a UK harvest and all that entails...
It's not the best of climates to grow in so it takes a little know-how and the right genetics that will finish in time.

The strains that I have started so far is the Leb x Kush and Mandala#1. I've also got some tester beans from a dude called Lowlife who has a seedbank and mainly produces Autoflowering plants such as AutoAK, AutoBlueberry etc.. I have a pic attached of the seed packs.
I'm hoping to grow Auto's in my garden and grow the others guerrilla style.
Hopefully some friends will pop up to show there grows and everyone reading this is more than welcome to join in.

Only peaceful vibes here, TPS :hippie:

Attached Thumbnails

• mini-seed stash.jpg
  • mini-cranberry des.jpg
  • mini-cannabalistik.jpg

• Zozo likes this

#2 seedlessstinky1

seedlessstinky1

Stinks

• Expired Member
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 02:04 PM

Yes....Iam gonna be sowin some beans here shortly as well.

Im in the states though doin gorilla as you speak of.:reb:

Smoke is New Moon from Nirvana.:weedpoke:

#3 the_other_chap

the_other_chap

The Whelk of Reason

• Expired Member
  • 919 posts

Posted 30 April 2009 - 03:56 PM

:cool:
You never know, it might become the "Official" UKO thread. :D
I doubt I'll be doing any outdoor, but I'll be keeping an eye out to see who turns up and what grows out. :rasta:

Hope all goes well.

Bloke.
  • Zozo likes this

#4 bucks8n

bucks8n

PG refugee

• Expired Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 02:39 AM

Hey TPS, 'the other chap' ;) - have put a pointer to this thread on OpenGrow if that's OK.

Hopefully our little community will reconvene here, seems like a great site for it - awesome brewing threads and distilling info (which is banned on brewing boards).

Hopefully this will become the thread. I'm not growing this summer as off travelling for 2 months (but planning to take a chilli seedling with on the van trip an see how it does 'on the road'!)

Have finally harvested dried and cured the indoor chunks and sensi star, finished that thread just in time for PG to go down :( THe yield from 2 deep chunks was less than the one sensi star! The chunk-dominated creek was even lower yielding though the other one did OK with an Oz and just over an Oz off the sensi star, though had mold probs on one bud...

Hopefully the other usual suspects will drift along here soon! Will keep an eye on opengrow as well.

Bucks8n
  • the_other_chap and Zozo like this

#5 Zozo

Zozo

The green paladin

• Free Member
  • 588 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 May 2009 - 11:35 AM

Hey bucks8n welcome
great to see you :headbang:

peace
zozo

#6 spiritual g

spiritual g

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 May 2009 - 05:31 PM

Hi everyone,interesting site man.seems cool to me.Ill report back at the weekend once ive dug my plots.peace

#7 seedlessstinky1

seedlessstinky1

Stinks

• Expired Member
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:44 PM

Welcome bucks8n and spiritual g. Glad to see you found your way here. Feel free to toke the bong anytime....:hookah:This place really is awesome for smoke growers....Some knowledgeful folk on here. :weedpoke:

#8 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,977 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 May 2009 - 03:47 PM

Welcome to our lightmare ... think your gunna like it !

:rasta:

#9 thepureskunk

thepureskunk

space traveler

• Expired Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 06 May 2009 - 12:20 PM

Hey everyone,

Great to see some PG members over here and welcome to the thread seedlessstinky1 and hyphaenation :rasta:

My seedlings are doing ok so far. These are chilling near a window and i know are a little stretchy, but that will be sorted out soon enough.

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1241630156

I've also germed a LebxKush in my big raised bed that i also call 'lowrder island' :D

I will be starting a load of Auto's in this bed in a couple of weeks. I wanna time my grow so they flower during July/August..

I also have some Poppy seedlings in the raised bed...hopefully they will do ok :)

Peace all, TPS :)

Attached Thumbnails

• mini-new 019.jpg
  • mini-new 013.jpg
  • mini-new 015.jpg
  • mini-new 017.jpg

#10 ukme

ukme

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 09:49 AM

howdy to all the ukoutdoor thread----good luck all---ill be growing ak47+white widow---hollands hope---white widow---northern lites---and a mix from some outdoor plants from last years grow----only got 50--out at the moment---but by end of may a lot more-----:weedpoke::weedpoke::eusa_booh-----tps--sg--and everyone---have a good year and stay safe

#11 spiritual g

spiritual g

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 12:33 PM

uk me yay!hope your well amigo.....

ill update this weekend once i dig some plots ,but im keeping them small and low key this year.not going out till june the 1st also.

look forward to seeing a sun filled summer for everyone.

peace all

#12 thepureskunk

thepureskunk

space traveler

• Expired Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 May 2009 - 03:51 PM

howdy to all the ukoutdoor thread----good luck all---ill be growing ak47+white widow---hollands hope---white widow---northern lites---and a mix from some outdoor plants from last years grow----only got 50--out at the moment---but by end of may a lot more-----:weedpoke::weedpoke::eusa_booh-----tps--sg--and everyone---have a good year and stay safe

Only 50 bro??? You are slacking big time :D :D

Have you got a garden grow going this year? Would love to see some pics :rasta:

Good luck G. Looking forward to your update :eusa_danc

#13 ukme

ukme

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 08 May 2009 - 10:14 AM

i know---i wount be doing a garden grow unfortunatly this year---biulders next door starting a extension in june some time---warned by the naboiur---aint that cool----plus a break will do me good---dont have to worry about the police cuming back to the house and shit---gonna do gorrilla----i want to get an indoor grow going---i have a 5ft by 3ft area to grow in 7ft hight----i will take cuttings of the earlest finishers as well as the best looking plants as they go in to flower---reveg them and keep them over the winter for next year-----as the ak47+white widow --i took cuttings the day befor harvest reveged them and save so much time and effort sexing them---loads of them-----its a plant worth haveing for outdoor growers----got a few amazing plots i found but its pure heavy clay soil--a lot of work and at least £60 on compost----but done a lot of scouting last year---maybe 15 diffrent plots to choose from---hope its a good year--but who knows ill carry on regardless stay safe all:eusa_sile

#14 bucks8n

bucks8n

PG refugee

• Expired Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:04 PM

Nice seedlings tps - and good to see you here ukme.

Will get wotamess over now now who's got crazy guerilla plans afoot and something like 35 beans going...

Anyone seen/heard from Zed or Soulfly? Hoping the rest of the crew wash up here soon.

I'm getting ready to go travelling round europe in a campervan for June and July so a sure fire bet you'll have a great early summer!

How did you ie the plant beer then TPS? Awaiting a taste report! Kept my 'hopcorn' for full mash brewing from August and been looking into that seriously - there's a HUGE tradition of using hemp flowers instead of or as well as hops in Germany and a afew places still doing it...
]
]Peace all and happy growing

Bucks8n

#15 thepureskunk

thepureskunk

space traveler

• Expired Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 05:12 PM

Hey Bucks :wave:

Still got the beer resting but will crack one open soon!

Great to see you around mate, I've just logged on to share my latest trip...bloody hell, DMT is AWESOME!!!!

Zed and Soul know about this place...will try and get them to join up!

Take care bro, TPS :)

#16 bucks8n

bucks8n

PG refugee

• Expired Member
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:39 PM

Doing some bubble runs and a bud butter run at the moment - damn that chunk and creek makes the most SUPERB hash! Really rate it as some of the best I've had :D Got a little 2nd-run c99 trim in this final run now which should add a little up to the combo - recon I'll get something around an eighth off it all :D And the house smells of sweet sweet chunk butter - yummy!
Thread seems a little slow - maybe site registration dealys are reducing uptake?
Guess we're all resigned to PG not coming back :(
Hope the crew reconvene and find this place - I think opengrow shows some hope but this place is a bit of a gem and LOADS of history on the threads.
Peace all and hi to the lurkers!

Edited by bucks8n, 14 May 2009 - 05:27 PM.
update

#17 zedhead

zedhead

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 May 2009 - 04:43 PM

Hey peeps..!! :) ..Always good to catch up with friends and see how everyone's coming along so far this season.

I'm finally back online..! Yay..!! :D I peeked on this thread a few times last week using my mobile but it was way too tideous browsing that way. I can now browse and post at leisure.
I was already registered here from a few years back but I've forgotten the password and what email addy I subscribed with, so I've joined again.

TPS, this is great site for the UK thread, nice one bro..! :thumbup:
I like the sound of that Cranberry semi-auto cross - probably because I like cranberries, lol. 500g sounds quite generous as a yield rating, wonder if they mean per plant or per pack (all plants) ;) ...Could be one to watch for those of us that love the deep colours and berry flavours in our herb.
Im going to start some AutoAK x DieselRyder (cross made by Rampant) and a few outdoor types I have in my stash. Not quite decided which ones yet but I'm gonna get them sown tonight before bed. These will be for a guerilla crop. :D

Bucks, hey bro..! Yeh, this site is full of priceless info on all sorts of proceedures and many difffernt entheogens. A real treasure chest for those who love the art and science of getting high. :D

Spiritual G, how's the plot digging coming along..? Good to see you on here bro.

TheOtherChap, hello mate..! Good to see you here too.

Ukme, I'm glad your neighbours are the understanding sort. Is very decent of them to give you the heads up.
Very best of luck with you guerilla plots this year.. Loads of clones going on - I like your style...! :thumbup:

Hyphaenation, Seedlessstinky1, Zozo.. Good to (in an electronic way :lol:) meet you.

Zozo, are you Ezozo, from PG..? (I might have spelt it wrong?)

Well, Have a good weekend all....! :greenboun :headbang::hippie::teeth:

Peace,
Zed

Edited by zedhead, 16 May 2009 - 04:46 PM.
formatting etc

• the_other_chap likes this

#18 wotamess

wotamess

Prince Amir of Kinjan

• Expired Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 02:51 AM

:teeth: <----- new favourite smiley...

-wam-

#19 thepureskunk

thepureskunk

space traveler

• Expired Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 02:44 PM

Hey Zed and WAM...great to see you here! :cool:

Good to have you back online Zed. Yeah those Cranberry seeds sound cool, but the seed description does seem a little opitimistic on yields! I'll start a few in a couple of weeks as i wanna keep these small and in the garden. The Auto's wil also be started soon!

Will need plenty of slug/snail pellets as they are having a ball in my garden this year...nothing is safe...:evil:

Also Zed I forgot to mention that BGB sent me a couple of crosses that are yours...AAH F2's and some AK47/LR x O'Haze F1. I'm guessing these are safe and good to try out? It will be next season tho for these.

My seedlings are now young plants...will post up some pics soon.

Take care everyone, TPS :)

#20 wotamess

wotamess

Prince Amir of Kinjan

• Expired Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 01:14 AM

hey dudes...

potted up 31 seedlings last night, consosting of 17 lebanese cheese, 9 sensi star x chese/leb, 5 biddy's sister x cheese/leb and 3 biddy early that were bred by yoshi to isolate the earliest pheno from [email protected]

i still have heaps of seeds for those of you that are interested... old skool only ;)

loving the new site :tup:

-wam-
:teeth:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!