Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:18 PM

not sure what i done with pics but hear they arePosted Image

#42 seedlessstinky1

seedlessstinky1

Stinks

• Expired Member
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 01:55 PM

Excellent herbs everyone:eusa_clap....Ukme....holy shit that purple is awesome..:bow:.Bet she is tasty.:weedpoke:

#43 thepureskunk

thepureskunk

space traveler

• Expired Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 03:07 PM

ukme- Damn man that is some nice looking herb :eusa_clap I wish tho that you would be a little more pro when it comes to writing labels!!! :D

But still i feel its like :horse: with you :weedpoke: only joking man!!

Hey ramps, i know what its like to forget things :rasta: Will update further when i start seeing some frost.

I've been busy with my dmt extraction. I will post a pic as i know Zed will appreciate it. I got a gram from 50g's of starting material...not a bad return!!

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1243886653

The next pics are of my poppy plants that i started a while ago. Will be interesting to see what happens...

Will be starting a load of Auto seeds this week. Should then flower through August..hopefully this year August will be a lot better as it was the most cloudy on record last year :rolleyes:

Take care everyone, TPS :)

Attached Thumbnails

• mini-yo.jpg
  • mini-poppypatch.jpg
  • mini-poppypatch (1).jpg

• Diacetyl-M likes this

#44 Big Green Budder

Big Green Budder

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:47 PM

Well i is here & great to see a few old names , not a great start coz i can`t even find how to get my sexy avatar up :flash:.
Those of you that don`t know me im a complete lover of UK Outdoor plants & always grow completely organically from Nettle tea for veg to organic Tomato food for flower with plenty of good compost & chicken manure . I have grown 1 or 2 plants successfully & if i ever get this sussed will post a few pics .
UKME u should answer your texts coz i sent you 1 about compost , i have piles of beautiful stuff for the clay problem :bow:

Stay safe all . bgb
  • the_other_chap likes this

#45 ukme

ukme

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 08:15 AM

howdy bgb----yea ill check the text when i work out how --not a bad little place this---glad for the rain--will get more out ---stay safe all:bow:

#46 rampant

rampant

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:12 AM

Greetz BGB! Would you mind telling me a bit about the nettle tea and organic tomato food? Sounds interesting! :)

#47 Big Green Budder

Big Green Budder

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 04:10 PM

Greetz BGB! Would you mind telling me a bit about the nettle tea and organic tomato food? Sounds interesting! :)

Hi Rampant , it`s simple & very effective , also dirt cheap . Get some good gloves & strip the leaves & top shoots off & sling um in a plastic dustbin or similar with a lid , the less stalk the better as the goodness is in the leaves . Can be done in smaller containers but a bit inpractical . Try & place somewhere with a bit of sun as the water warms it works quicker
Just cover with cold water & stir every few days with a garden fork , it`ll gas up then settle down , takes 3-4wks & your left with a s*** stinking green soup [hence the lid] . Dilute this 10/1 & water . It`s full of trace elements as well as N . It`s been used by gardeners for donkeys yrs .
I had a good link but can`t find it on my favs , try a search .
I hav`nt yet found a P substitute as easy [pity banana skins can`t be made into a tea , or can they? ]. I use Westlands tom food as it`s the only organic one iv`e found . I suppose any tom foods as good .

spent some time checking out some threads & i like a lot going on here , some good info & like minded growers .
Also found nettle link http://home.intekom....Nettle info.htm .
Check out it`s mineral content , not very detailed but it seriously works , along with a bit of Fish/blood/bone & chicken manure in the compost the plants really grow well .

Stay safe . bgb

#48 ukme

ukme

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:09 AM

bgb what your saying about bannanas my compost bin is basicly 40% TEA BAGS 40% WEED stalks leaves males and 20% bannana skins chopt up we eat a lot of bannanas---the bottom part is about 6 months old so i havent used it yet for growing but ill try it with some autos and see if it works---if you dry the bannana skins in oven and let them dry for another month and grind them in to dust---not sure if you boil it or leave it sit like nettles but i read in one of the growing in clay problems sites not mj related that it gives a high potasium feed i think---they wear growing marrows or something on them lines ---i think you need a lot of bannans though---but i read that while searching for growing in heavey clay grownd amendments or something on them lines but it was all organic growing ----good planting weather full moon---stay safe:amazed:

#49 zedhead

zedhead

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:39 PM

Hello all...! :headbang:

Hey BGB, good to see you here man..! I forgot about that nettle tea you make. Have you any plants growing this year? Be good to see you pull off a nice size harvest like a few years back. Good memories of back then when I used to pop over for a smoke in the evenings. Remember that bubble hash you made from BiddyEarly..? Man, that bong hit was immense, and when I exhaled no smoke came out..! I absorbed the lot into my lungs and was virtually tripping of it, while spluttering and coughing.. Lol.. Wicked buzz from that..! :D

TPS, I'm liking those Irises you have growing. Makes a garden look so much nicer with some beautiful flowers in it.
That's some clean looking DMT you've made there, good going man. I did my extraction last week and got quite a large yield of crude DMT. It'll need recrystalising as most of it is yellow and waxy looking, though I did manage to collect some whiter crystals from the edge of the evapourating dish. I got high on that last night.. Not a major experience as there was only a tiny bit but the feeling was amazing and the room was covered in patterns changing through different shades and colours, and to black'n'white. Some very nice closed-eye-visuals too.. :D
I've ordered some Heptane to do the re-crystal.. I've read it is much better as it won't hold any causticSoda in solution, unlike lighter fuel (naptha) which the caustic-soda is slightly soluable in. Maybe the main extraction can be done using heptane from the start.

Rampant, I've a G-Force indoors at 5 weeks 12/12hr and she is smelling real good..! She has suffered a bit from catching that virus - dropped many leaves- but the qualities of the resin are uneffected by the disease. I've three copies of her which will be going guerilla in a week or two.

Ukme, good idea with the banana skins, drying and powdering first. If the skins are dried in the oven while cooking dinner, no extra energy need be wasted in the process.

Guerilla plans..
I figured it's too late to start seed as the weather has been getting a bit too hot and bright for seedlings. They would need regular attention but I would need to do the lot outside to avoid passing the virus to the new seedlings.. So I've decided to put out clones (virus infected) for a guerilla crop this year.. I've about 22 of them (C99/DTFH, Lifesaver & G-Force) which I've potted up into cardboard tubes which will act as fibre-pots and should encourage the roots to grow deep. I've seen a few places about which I might be able to grow a sly ganja plant or two...
Then once my current indoor crop is finshed (about 4wks) I'll clean out the grow cupboard and other grow stuff still in the loft and stop growing weed indoors for a few months to get rid of the virus. The infected guerilla plants will have to be trimmed and dried else where and smoked (or at least out of my hands) before I start anything indoors again..
In the mean time I can concentrate on growing my entheobotanicals.. :cacti:

Peace all...
Zed :teeth:

#50 rampant

rampant

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:50 AM

Thanks for the info BGB and Ukme, very handy and something i really want to try. Good info on nettles as well, i never realised how usefull they were! :)
Hi Zedhead, sorry to hear you still have the virus problem but pleased the g-force has survived. I have been crossing it with a few new males and will be trying out the beans soon. I took some pics but couldnt upload them, will try again this evening.
Best wishes everyonne, the weather has turned crap hasnt it, argh.

#51 wotamess

wotamess

Prince Amir of Kinjan

• Expired Member
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:18 AM

hey peoples!! Just checkig in, really... Got the plants moving into 2l drink bottles slowly but surely... Still waiting for the sexing to show... Lebanese cheese f2's, sensi star x ch/leb, biddys sister x ch/leb and auto biddy early, which are way more auto than expected... Hoping to add some aahxww to the mix soon ;)

#52 ukme

ukme

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:56 AM

zed gave me some love potion last year---2 autoed i bread them male female---i gave some seeds away--- sowed 20 -2 popt--one male auto---one female some ones got that indoor----crossing that auto love potion male with zeds fon

#53 ukme

ukme

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:14 PM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#54 ukme

ukme

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 12:16 PM

Posted ImagePosted Imagezeds fon +love potion automatic

#55 thepureskunk

thepureskunk

space traveler

• Expired Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 02:44 PM

Hey everyone :)

Glad you got some dmt Zed! Luckily i haven't needed to recrystilze yet as some yellow is supposed to be good. It cant be lye/basic solution if you dont suck any up.. I still haven't tried my new batch yet, but will do soon.

Welcome to the Topia BGB :rasta::headbang::loveeyes: Great to see you here man!!

I got some pics today.

1st up is my poppies looking really good now:

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1244749322

2nd two pics is my Outdoor normal plant selection. I got 5X Mandala#1 and 5X Lebanese x Hindu Kush. I'm waiting till they show sex and then they are going gurilla to a nice location. I haven't many i know but next year if all goes well will be very different!

Also i have been planting seeds in 'lowryder island'...I got in there:

4 X Cranberry
4 X Auto Blueberry Kush x Auto NYCD
5 X Auto White Russian x Auto NYCD
6 X Auto Blueberry Kush

Last but not least i finally cracked open some of Buck's Ice Water Beer...
I had a friend round and we had a bottle each. TBH I thought it was gonna be bad but surprisingly it wasn't too bad at all!!! :headbang: :eusa_clap :headbang:

You def get a ice water taste but not to bad and we both finished our bottles! Nice one mate!

Peace all, TPS :)

Attached Thumbnails

• mandala1.jpg
  • poppies.jpg
  • outdoorselection.jpg

#56 zedhead

zedhead

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 04:59 PM

Ukme, I have a bad feeling about those LovePotion/Masterlow seeds I sent out last year.. I think they might have the dreaded virus.

• Have you noticed any mutations on the leaves from a young age, like leaves with deformed holes in them or crimpled/curled edges..? - Looking like bug damage but is actually mutated growth.

• Are the lower leaves yellowing/dying quicker than with other strains..? - Normally very few lower leaves should turn yellow if nutrients are at resonable levels.

If you answered yes to the first question, I would get rid of those plants by burning them. Make sure the soil is disposed of away from your garden.

If you only answered yes to the second question they might be ok but throughly check for mutations. Any single plant with mutations of that type almost certainly means it has the virus and so will all the others in that line of seed.

Make sure any tools/equipment that has touched them is thoroughly cleaned. If you have any H2O2 (HydrogenPeroxide/ LiquidOxygen brand) this is best for cleaning tools and pots. It's nasty stuff, burns (oxidises) the skin in a fre seconds but you can dilute it 1:4 and it should still be affective but gloves are need.

Metal tools can be heated in a fire to destroy the virus.

I don't think bleach is very effective - just fire and H2O2 - both oxdise, destroying it at a molecular level. :)

Wash hands after touching infected plants, and do not go anywhere near your mother plants until you have changed your clothes and washed so as not to allow any particles of infected plant to paass onto your clean plants.

Act now if this is the case..! I'd hate to see you loose you mother plants and have a dimmished crop.. It passes so easily to the nearby mj plantsans also infected tomatoes and chillies.

I'm hoping I'm wrong but the pics you posted do show yellowing leaves on some pheno's, can't tell if any mutations from the pics though.

Sorry to be so alarmist..

Hoping it all turns out good..! :)

Peace,
Zed

#57 Big Green Budder

Big Green Budder

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 05:47 PM

Advance button is crap , clk & all you get is box for quick reply . And i can`t get me sexy avatar up as they don`t take animated !

Hey BGB, good to see you here man..! I forgot about that nettle tea you make. Have you any plants growing this year? Be good to see you pull off a nice size harvest like a few years back. Good memories of back then when I used to pop over for a smoke in the evenings. Remember that bubble hash you made from BiddyEarly..? Man, that bong hit was immense, and when I exhaled no smoke came out..! I absorbed the lot into my lungs and was virtually tripping of it, while spluttering and coughing.. Lol.. Wicked buzz from that..! :D

Hi Zed , yeah i remember . Biddy Early was a lovely plant all round , Wotamess`s Biddy auto sounds good . Trying some autos from TPS this year , Blueberry , AK , Kush / Only around 5 1/2wk old & males have already shown .
Remember your Indica x Mlow i grew ? some rouge male hit a couple of buds & i had some seeds . Gave a few to Ukme & got good reports back coz he grew a few & found some autos in them . Trying a few of them this year as well & they definately are showing .
I have between 15-20 females outside & 6 in g-house so maybe a bit of puff for xmas ! No guerilla this year but iv`e checked last years plots & no one has been in them so it may be worth trying again with some early autos next year .

Stay safe all . bgb

#58 ukme

ukme

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 06:54 PM

no probs zed---the love potion seeds you gave me grew fine last year--dident finish not to good all round--but i had 2 that auto flowered male female let them do there thing---got a bad case of spider mite near the end of flowering--but the female plant was pretty potent only got about 30 seeds ---not many popt bad germ rate but got an auto male wich iv now crossed---ill take a closer look and see tomorrow---a lot of the fon that i bread last year dont seem to be atouing---lol but still small---i gave a love potion plant to some one growing in door its tall no probs---fingers crossed i dont have it---getting good results with bgbs indica autos love the smell and taste of that got about 8 seeded females---only had 2 last year but i like the taste and smell from them-----ill burn any desiesed female plants tomoorrow a gram at a time if me dick wilts my ears fall off and i turn yellow---ill burn the house down----stay safe

#59 ukme

ukme

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 08:44 AM

had a good look today and all seems fine--i did notice one or two that may of lookt a little funny so killed them---but it seems the fon i have show diffrent growth and size patterns the bigger plants hit 2 ft in small pots but i put some in ground last year and they hit 3ft---you have the midem size type denser buds ----and the small dinky ones----the midium size plants seem to be the more potent----yellowing leaves is nothing new to me---i piss in a pot mix it with tomorite water and it seems to fix the problem---i works for me---BGB YEA the indica masterlow are nice --the dogs once again have done there best and mashed up half my autos should of put them higher the pups seem to be following in mum and dads footsteps--lost even more----only have 8 females but all seeded---i croosed one with a fon last year and the results look interesting the indica smell but the fon size as they seem to be very small 1 foot at most the indicas the fon 3 foot so these are inbetween---got 80% males in the autos this year so not as many auto females as i would like---i have 10 or 15 females if you want to put some out---it workt last year fingers crossed better summer and fall it could work this year more presents under the tree-----stay safe all

#60 rampant

rampant

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 03:24 AM

Hi all, this is turning into a really decent thread! :)
Here are a few pics of some g-force crosses i made, grown in small pots of wilko's houseplant compost. All i had in the house at the time so thought i would give it a go. They didnt get very big but its the best tasting buds i have grown for ages. Ready in 7 weeks as well and loves hydro.
Posted Image
Posted Image

So many more seeds to try out as well, very exciting. Right now i am growing G-force, White Force, Karmatrain, Lemonaid x ww, Exile, Knights Templar x ww and Super Skunk. Next up i am gonna try some Warlock, Early Misty and NL x Skunk1. Stay safe all! :bow:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!