I had one print left 6-8 month old.
So I decided to make one casing tray,so I can have some fresh prints again.
Got some shrooms of this grow,and decided to take new prints,and use them right away,when they are still fresh.
The prints were a little light tho,because it wasn't such a big grow.
I wanted to see how fast fresh spores grow compared to the old print I had...
So when I made some new brf jars for spawn,I used a little more solution per jar(4ml),because there weren't much spores on the print.
The jars collonized in 13 days.. the old(print) ones took aboud 24.
I'm now at day 15 from the time I made the brf jars, and the casing trays are cased and will probably go into the terrarium next day or so...
The substrate of tray one is a little thinner then tray two as an experiment.
So far I'm very happy with the results,and I made some pictures of how everything looks so far...
This growlog will be update every few days or so ! :)
Here some pics...
Edited by spacecake, 05 May 2009 - 01:02 PM.
edited the story a little