• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#21 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 09:56 PM

I put my mushrooms in the coffee grinder, then into a cup, added orange juice, stirred and swallowed. After that i laid down in bed and put on my dream mask to ensure total darkness. ~15 minutes into my trip i started feeling it, took my mask off because it was bugging me but continued to keep my eyes closed. I could feel energy and color building behind my eyelids.. the mushrooms hit me very quick and hard! I knew where this was going and was willing to succumb, it must have been ~20-25 minutes into my trip when I blacked out.

I'm not sure how long i was out for and recall nothing but total darkness. I emerged from the other side with the most vivid vision i have ever experienced bursting into my consciousness and awakening me! I will share my vision with you - it was of a plant exploding out of a rock and growing like crazy, many patterns of colors spun and shot outward, the plant infused with mushroom energy and totally alive. It showed me that life indeed is a circle, extremely vital and living, and that nature works so beautifully together. I had never been shown anything like this on mushrooms before.

The image flashed before my eyes and before i knew it I was back in my bed tripping. For a while i just laid there twisting and turning back and forth while scenes and people from my personal life played out before me. It wasn't easy, and i groaned and moaned while electric charges ran through my body making my legs spasm. But one thing helped me move through my trip which i feel was another gift from the mushroom.. you know that ommm sound that people use in meditation and chants, sounds like a didgeridoo? I came out of the darkness with that vibrating though myself and i worked with it through most of my trip. My chant has two parts, starting lower than moving higher, all the while vibrating from within, but somehow a part of everything. My trip was trancelike and i spent a good part making that sound/vibration, even playing with it at times to see how the energies changed. Thank you mushrooms. :bow:

My wife took wonderful care of me last night. When I was cold and spaced out she put a sweater and socks on me. She brought me water and made sure i drank it. Several times throughout my trip i asked her to hold me, which helped center myself and get past some bad spells. Today i got to ask her what it was like sitting for me. She said i spent most of my time on the floor in the fetal position squirming, she could feel my energy radiating out when she was near, and i was cold-sweating profusely. My wife keeps it pretty real, and did tell me that at some points she was annoyed by my "humming" as she was trying to watch a tv show lol. Anyways, thank you so much for being with me last night! I love you! :heartbeat

The five grams i took last night was the most i've ever taken, and the structure of my trip was different then those of past. There were no waves moving in and out after the peak, just one strong experience. It wasn't until ~2.5 hours into the trip when I was able to laugh knowing i had pulled it off - that's about when i logged in and wrote those two lines you see above.

have a good trip friend ;)

I like your style. :thumbup:

You guys have no idea how much that meant to me to read those messages last night - thank you so much! Knowing i have folks back here checking on me helped empower me to take that deep voyage into psychedelia. Thank you Hippie 3 for providing this space for me to share and connect with others - all the information provided, you truly rock my world! :bow: And thank you all so much for checking in and the good vibes!! :)

My trip lasted 6 hours before i wandered back towards baseline. The was a great start for the Nine Moons, i feel very blessed for what i've been shown. I had no idea i'd feel this way, but i want to go bigger, maybe not next time, but definitely someday.

Love and respect from this screen to yours. :heart:
shroom_seeker
  • mydarling, zodd and MerryPrankster like this

#22 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 03:02 PM

Does anybody know a good way to store a 12" cutting of Achuma cactus for a month or so ? I'm thinking the fridge might be a good option.

#23 seedlessstinky1

seedlessstinky1

Stinks

• Expired Member
  • 1,483 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:06 PM

Seeker, that was an awesome report. I like the nine moons idea. :eusa_clap

I know the "black-out" you speak of. Hits me on a 1/4. :heart:

Positive vibrations and love to ya my friend. Always a pleasure reading your posts....:heartbeat
  • shroom_seeker likes this

#24 feralronin

feralronin

Professional Amateur

• Expired Member
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 04:25 PM

That was a great description SS!!!! And I know the "whoa I made it" feeling you are talking about. Sounds like an amazing trip.

BTW did you catch the full moon that night. It was so beautiful here, as soon as I saw it, I told my friends that somewhere in the USA (or wherever) one of my friends is having an amazing experience. ** I always refer to all of topia as my friends** :heart:

Showed them this thread, now I have plans for next month. Thanks for the idea SS, and keep this thread alive. I may have something to add for next month.

#25 steeq

steeq

Searching....

• Expired Member
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 11:15 PM

Very nice write up Shroomseeker. :eusa_clap

#26 adorethespores

adorethespores

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 86 posts

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:07 PM

hey there shroomseeker really enjoyed your reports, i also went for a ride on the full moon.. and was planning on next full moon as well .. keep this going on the moons , great write up man....

#27 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:58 PM

Thank you seedlessstinky1, feralronin, steeq and adorethespores for stopping by and saying hi! - very much appreciated! :bow:

BTW did you catch the full moon that night. It was so beautiful here, as soon as I saw it, I told my friends that somewhere in the USA (or wherever) one of my friends is having an amazing experience. ** I always refer to all of topia as my friends** :heart:

That's awesome feral, i refer to folks from here as my friends too. You know i went out to check on the moon that night but we had cloud cover, did manage to let out a small howl in it's general direction though. :amazed: Thanks for thinking of me mang!!

hey there shroomseeker really enjoyed your reports, i also went for a ride on the full moon.. and was planning on next full moon as well .. keep this going on the moons , great write up man....

Badass! I know tripping on the moon is nothing new, but very cool to think of other topiates getting in on the action too! Good vibes to you adore, and let us know how your next trip goes. ;)

Soooo, cactus scheduled for Sunday and i can hardly wait! :cacti: Got 12" of Trichocereus bridgesii, plan on prepping along the lines of Myc / MJShroomer's tea method: http://mycotopia.net...k-pot-prep.html

Wish me luck peeps, and please don't hesitate to join in on the fun! :headbang:

#28 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,257 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 June 2009 - 03:31 AM

Man, that was an awesome trip report! However, I gotta spread my rep around before I give ya anymore. Maybe next month ;) i am looking forward to doing bigger doses, but I plan on going up in half gram increments until I get there. Peace man.....and thatnks for getting this thing going. :) I'll be trippin with ya every full moon man, you can bet on it. We like to do full moon ceremony and drumming anyhow, so we will just go with it. :) Peace....

#29 Oblivion

Oblivion

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 06:32 AM

Good luck on Sunday bro. Have you weighed the cactus? Have you had cactus before? What time are you going to start the journey?

#30 eastwood

eastwood

Dragon Bait

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,612 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:18 AM

Have a great time and we will be thinking of ya.

#31 prism

prism

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 5,943 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:11 AM

Spectacular vibes your way bro!! Thanks for the great reports!! :lol: I always call topiates my "friends" too. :)

#32 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:07 PM

I'll be trippin with ya every full moon man, you can bet on it. We like to do full moon ceremony and drumming anyhow, so we will just go with it. :) Peace....

Awesome!! :bow:

Good luck on Sunday bro. Have you weighed the cactus? Have you had cactus before? What time are you going to start the journey?

Hey Oblivion, i didn't weigh the cactus, nor have i consumed cactus before. I slow cooked my tea last night and am reducing the tea on the stove right now.. plan on consuming in a few hours. Thanks for checking on me man.

Have a great time and we will be thinking of ya.

Spectacular vibes your way bro!! Thanks for the great reports!! I always call topiates my "friends" too.

Thanks east and prism, the good vibes are very much appreciated! :heart:

Feralronin, adorethespores, Coopdog and anyone else that might take flight today or tonight - be safe, have a blast and maybe we'll cross paths in hyperspace!! :headbang: Take care friends, much love to you all. :love:

Attached Thumbnails

• tshirt.jpg
  • stove.jpg
  • stars.jpg
  • blender.jpg
  • setup.jpg

• Ras Asad likes this

#33 Om shanti

Om shanti

S.W.I.M. in H.POO

• Expired Member
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:28 PM

Great tripping calendar. What a good idea!

and Bon Voyage tonight, Shroom Seeker!

#34 JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Trickster

• Expired Member
  • 568 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 12:29 PM

Awesome!! :bow:

Hey Oblivion, i didn't weigh the cactus, nor have i consumed cactus before. I slow cooked my tea last night and am reducing the tea on the stove right now.. plan on consuming in a few hours. Thanks for checking on me man.

Thanks east and prism, the good vibes are very much appreciated! :heart:

Feralronin, adorethespores, Coopdog and anyone else that might take flight today or tonight - be safe, have a blast and maybe we'll cross paths in hyperspace!! :headbang: Take care friends, much love to you all. :love:

have a nice trip buddy! :teeth:

#35 Oblivion

Oblivion

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:25 PM

He is probably on his way right about now. Happy journey my brother.

#36 prism

prism

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 5,943 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 June 2009 - 02:32 PM

Yeha man, You cruisin yet?:weedpoke:

#37 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 06:29 PM

we are what we create
and the plants help us be remade

#38 prism

prism

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 5,943 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:32 PM

Yep he is officially cruisin :lol:

Best vibes your way seeker!!!

:cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti::cacti:

#39 Ras Asad

Ras Asad

Amor vincit omnia

• Expired Member
  • 3,741 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 08:14 PM

wow, i love this thread!!

great idea shroom seeker!! :love: :bow:

maybe you will like to look at my recent moon shots, with Antares visiting. lol
http://mycotopia.net...-6-09-pics.html

the love in this thread really speaks volumes!
and it makes me really happy. :teeth:

thank you all. :bow:

Have a beautiful journey my friend.
sending you safe, loving, + energy bro. :meditate:
:love: :heart: :love:'
Ras

#40 smokinjoe

smokinjoe

Good Ol' Boy

• Expired Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:12 PM

I cant belive I just found this! Im grabbin a seat, this thread rocks!
Can anyone Say "ARCHIVE MATERIAL"?(once your done of course):bow:

Im sending out good vibes and lightin a bowl for u man!:bow:
Have a great time man!!:headbang:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!