• Please log in to reply
220 replies to this topic

#41 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 01:45 PM

The cactus tea reduced quickly on the stove and i was left with a cup of dark green brew to drink. Potent and alkaline, i chased the tea with water while consuming over the course of 15 minutes or so.

The cactus came on slow, at about an hour in i could feel the energy spreading through my body and knew i was tripping. It felt powerful, but along with the energy came an upset stomach. I sat down in my chair and did some deep breathing and meditation, which helped center myself and control the nausea. About 90 minutes in i decided to purge, and after a few minutes of hugging porcelain i felt much better. From there i stumbled back into my living room and it was game on. :teeth:

Wifey took me for a joy ride through the countryside, and the fresh air did me good. It was a pleasure cruising through the woods and rolling hills covered with green vegetation and animals abound. I couldn't help but notice the bright white light that permeated everything during my cactus trip - it was an overcast day but everything was lit up beautifully!! I felt so grateful to just be out there once more, alive with my loved one, breathing fresh air and so lucky to be alive. Thank you cactus. :bow:

~ 7 hours into my trip i woke up from a nap tripping balls. I stared at the patterns on my wall panels as they swished and moved back and forth, sorta like this -> :cacti::cacti::cacti: lmao what a blast! :headbang: After that a friend picked me up and we met up with another to have a sit-down :rasta: which of course only got me higher. Afterwards my friend drove me home and i settled in for the night. My wife and i watched high fidelity on tv, and i gotta say man jack black cracks me up. :lol: After that i made a warm meal for us of rice and soup, my wife did some scrapbooking and i listened to the psychedelic salon, just having a chill evening together.

I think the cactus brew is medicinal and this morning i woke up very refreshed. Wife and i made love, and afterwards i put on my running shoes and went for a jog, my first in years. I feel good, and grateful for another experience with the plant teachers. I hope to dance with the cactus again.

Om shanti, JohnDoe, Oblivion, prism1234, Ras Asad, smokinjoe, oibchip, and everyone else out there sending me love thank you sooo much!!! :bow: Even a hard-head like me can feel those loving protective vibes and they are very much appreciated. :heartbeat i try to send 'em back too! Big thanks to all the cactus folk here on Topia whose knowledge i've read has helped me plan for this trip: rocketman, Myc, Irishlion, Shroomette, and mjshroomer just to name a few. :bow:

Oh yeah and if any of you other moon walkers want to share your reports feel free to, even a link! I hope you had a good time yesterday Coopdog and Chip. :love:

Peace and love to you all. :heart:
shroom_seeker

Edited by shroom_seeker, 28 October 2009 - 03:23 PM.

#42 Oblivion

Oblivion

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 08 June 2009 - 02:36 PM

Oh good, I was hoping you fleshed out your report. I'm delighted you got a chance to be shoufered around. That was a pleasant experience fore me as well. The wind in your face really does the trick. I was thinking of you yesterday during a massive Catholic wedding of all places. The curch was the most impressive Ive ever seen. As I walked along the corridors, my vicodin pill vial would rattle and echo throughout the entire church, a truly comforting sound. I thought shroom seeker would enjoy this setting right about now I'll bet. I went outside and had a pipe to relax me during all the chanting that the Catholics tend to do (no offense to the catholics). Im' happy for you seeker!

#43 Shroomette

Shroomette

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 05:02 AM

Whatta a very empowering trip report shroom_seeker. I'm so, glad the teacher plant has welcomed you in such a beautiful and loving way. I'm definitely gonna have to find a spot by the river in my area instead just in my home on my next Mescaline trip. Sigh* So, in return, I send some great vibes for your next big advenure or journey as we shall see.

Btw excellent report on the mushrooms also, It's always a pleasure when you have someone there with you through your journeys that can trust ime as well as, imho. Gotta luv the cactus !:headbang::loveeyes::bow:
  • shroom_seeker likes this

#44 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 12:35 PM

maybe you will like to look at my recent moon shots, with Antares visiting. lol
http://mycotopia.net...-6-09-pics.html
the love in this thread really speaks volumes!
and it makes me really happy. :teeth:
thank you all. :bow:

Ras, your moon shots with Antares are beautiful, thx for sharing! I have no doubt that we will see more inspiring astronomy photos from you in the future, keep it up bro. :bow: :loveeyes: :headbang:
And you're right, the love and energy in this thread is superb. Thanks all. :)

I was thinking of you yesterday during a massive Catholic wedding of all places. The curch was the most impressive Ive ever seen. As I walked along the corridors, my vicodin pill vial would rattle and echo throughout the entire church, a truly comforting sound. I thought shroom seeker would enjoy this setting right about now I'll bet.

You're absolutely right bro, i'm a sucker for beautiful churches, i can see it now man. And i can totally see Oblivion strolling those halls and corridors, i love you man. Thank you. You are an awesome person and i'm lucky to know you. :bow: :heartbeat

It's always a pleasure when you have someone there with you through your journeys that can trust ime as well as, imho.

Did you recently go green Shroomette?! Congratulations!! You're right, i'm very lucky to have had my wife with me these past two voyages. Not always a guarantee she can sit for me, but it sure helps. :love: Random thought: maybe one day society will embrace the plant teachers and we can develop a network of folks to watch out for each other during heavy voyages. I can picture a 'trip-sitter' flyer posted at my local supermarket now!
Big thanks for stopping by my thread 'Ette. :bow: Best vibes to you for your future voyages.

Edited by shroom_seeker, 09 June 2009 - 08:10 PM.

#45 Shroomette

Shroomette

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:38 PM

Did you recently go green Shroomette?! Congratulations!! You're right, i'm very lucky to have had my wife with me these past two voyages. Not always a guarantee she can sit for me, but it sure helps. :love: Random thought: maybe one day society will embrace the plant teachers and we can develop a network of folks to watch out for each other during heavy voyages. I can picture a 'trip-sitter' flyer posted at my local supermarket now!
Big thanks for stopping by my thread 'Ette. :bow: Best vibes to you for your future voyages.

Why yes I did and that was a complete surprise thanks for the congrats shroom_seeker. You know that's what I wish for that one day society will embrace the plant teachers as well. This world would be a lot better place to live in. :bow: and thanks for your vibes they are truly appreciated.:heart:
  • The Truth. likes this

#46 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:46 PM

While i'm still in a cactus state of mind, thought i might share some inspiring quotes i came across while researching peyote use among the Native American Church several years ago..

"Is Mescalito your ally?"
"No! Mescalito is another kind of power. A unique power! A protector, a teacher."
"What makes Mescalito different from an ally?"
"He can't be tamed and used as an ally is tamed and used. Mescalito is outside oneself. He chooses to show himself in many forms to whoever stands in front of him, regardless of whether the person is a brujo or a farm boy."
Don Juan spoke with deep fervor about Mescalito's being the teacher of the proper way to live.

- from the Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge

"I am a Hochunk or Winnebago, and the Native American Church has been the center of my adult life. Everything we do in our Church is to honor the Creator and find our place in his creation. We try to respect and honor our families and friends; we try to have compassion for our fellow men, for that's what our Creator tells us to do. This attitude comes to us through a sacred herb, one that is more sacred because it is, in fact, divine. We call it Peyote, but more often, because of what it does for us, we call it our Medicine. It is the most powerful of all the plants, because God endowed it with his love and compassion. He put those qualities into this lowly herb so that when we eat it we can feel the love that God is - I emphasize the love that God is, not that God has - is physically inside us. From there it overflows in compassion for human beings and all other kinds of creatures. It enables us to treat one another tenderly, and with joy, love, and respect."
- Reuben Snake

"That night I realized that in all the years that I had lived on earth I had never known anything holy. Now, for the first time, I knew something holy."
- John Rave, Winnebago, after his first Peyote meeting

"Sometimes I am sitting here at home all alone, but I am not alone. I have my drum, water, and a gourd. I sing songs of my church and my worries are gone. I feel good again, and refreshed. Peyote is not like a narcotic. When you eat it, your mind turns to the Great Spirit."
- Bernard Ice, a blind Oglala Lakota

"This peyote has done me a world of good. It put me on the right road. It has caused me to put aside all intoxicating liquor. I now have no desire for whiskey, beer, or any strong drink. I have no desire for tobacco. If I keep on using this peyote, I'm going to be an upright man toward God."
- a Menomini

"If those who lead you say to you, 'See, the kingdom is in the sky,' then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, 'It is in the sea,' then the fish will precede you. Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty."
- Jesus, according to the Gospel of Thomas
  • August West likes this

#47 Shroomette

Shroomette

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 09:18 AM

I gotta say it, Great post shroom_seeker :bow: :bow: :bow:

#48 someKindofDrug

someKindofDrug

The Mysterious Stranger

• Expired Member
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 June 2009 - 11:45 PM

Well I just found this thread and I have enjoyed reading every post, It has assured me that this place is a true collective of loving people and reading the report's of your experience's has been awesome. I truly wish you the best on your future endeavors. Reading thread's like these make me fell honoured to be a member here
:headbang:

#49 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:02 AM

The ayahuasca brew has begun, i am following the process described for Caapi and Chacruna on this page: http://mycotopia.net...reparation.html
In a large pot on stove i have added ~2 liters of distilled water, 114 grams of powdered Caapi vine, 56 grams of Chacruna leaf, and 1 tablespoon of raw apple cider vinegar. I warm the brew to the point of steam without boiling or bubbles, and each 'wash' on the stove runs ~2 hours. During the brewing process i stir often and quietly communicate my intent to the plants. At the 2 hour mark i am left with a small amount of liquid and the plant material which is filtered through cheese cloth and poured into a crock pot. The crock is set on low and will serve as a retaining vessel for my multiple washes. I will repeat my washes throughout the course of the day, until my brew pours clear into the crock or dark falls. For each wash i add another 2 liters of water and tablespoon of vinegar to the plant material.

I plan to consume very late tonight or first thing in the morning. Still accepting all the good vibes i can get. ;)
  • Shroomette likes this

#50 LargeMarge

LargeMarge

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 274 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:11 AM

I'm excite for you and can't wait to hear how it goes! You have inspired me and makes me want to try something similar when I am ready to start following my path again. (hopefully soon) :bow:
you've got all of my good vibes for the next couple of days.
I love ya man :weedpoke:

#51 M&M420

M&M420

Eternity Intern

• Validating
  • 1,730 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:37 AM

Sending you some great vibes shroom seeker.Hoping you're welcomed with open arms from the ayahuasca spirits.All these post are truly inspirational to continuing my own journey.Thanks for sharing brother :love:

#52 Oblivion

Oblivion

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 11:43 AM

On the 4th of july, I held my usual party where we break the law by setting of fireworks. Tripping on philosopher stones I had an awesome time. One of my guests had a flat tire (I think her ex husband did it, he's like that). I changed her tire at midnight while tripping. Later on I led my niece into the realm of spice. I don't know how many karma points I earned that night but I'm sure it was quite a few. Anyway, I'm sending 50 your way to help your voyage be a good one.
  • someKindofDrug likes this

#53 Om shanti

Om shanti

S.W.I.M. in H.POO

• Expired Member
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 12:21 PM

I plan to consume very late tonight or first thing in the morning. Still accepting all the good vibes i can get. ;)

I noticed the full moon here last night and thought it was going to be time for Shroom seeker's next journey.. Hope you have a great journey! :headbang:

Boundless and free is the sky of Samádhi!
Bright the full moon of wisdom!
Truly, is anything missing now?
Nirvana is right here, before our eyes,
This very place is the Lotus Land,
This very body, the Buddha
Hakuin - Song of Zazen

#54 thatgreenthumb

thatgreenthumb

Mycoholic

• Expired Member
  • 283 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 01:57 PM

sending good vibes for you. Im interested to hear how it goes for you. :heart:

#55 Shroomette

Shroomette

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:18 PM

I'm anxious to hear how your journey went shroom_seeker... On the 4th of July me and irishlion dosed on 7 to 8 dry grams of Thai Lipa yais and went down by the river.. It was truly amazing trip and sharing it with irishlion made it more beautiful and then watched a little of the fireworks .... I was in Awe. So, good luck on this journey hun.:heart::headbang:

#56 toadshroom

toadshroom

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 490 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 02:21 PM

Sending you some good vibes bud. Last night I dosed and thought of you, knowing that you would be tripping last night or tonight with the full moon.
  • shroom_seeker and Shroomette like this

#57 prism

prism

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 5,943 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 July 2009 - 03:08 PM

OOOOOOOOOmmmmmmmmmmmm!!:meditate:

#58 JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Trickster

• Expired Member
  • 568 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 05:37 PM

have a nice trip bro, see you on the other side :)

#59 shroom_seeker

shroom_seeker

Still seeking...

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:45 AM

Hey all , thanks so much for the kind words and wishes. I am currently making my final reduction to the ayah brew, after 6 washes yesterday i was left with 1L of brew which i plan to bring down to 175ml (two doses). I have been fasting for about 16 hours now and plan to consume within the next hour or so. I've packed Miakoda with some kind bud and am ready to dance - here's hoping i make it to the edge.

Peace. :hippie:

Attached Thumbnails

• Miakoda.jpg
  • ayah1000ml.jpg

#60 toadshroom

toadshroom

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 490 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 12:43 PM

whoo hoo! Sendin you some great vibes right now. Hopefully you've already made it to the edge safely. Did you get some good weather for the full moon? We had an absolutely clear night, it was gorgeous!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!