• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 RugRat5288

RugRat5288

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 95 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:18 AM

Which strain have you expirenced the best visual effacts from?

#2 Psoulocybe

Psoulocybe

Hoopy Frood

• Expired Member
  • 1,057 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:26 AM

I don't usually attribute active differences to strains... but I always see more from Thai Lipa Yai and other East strains than the SA/NA strains.

#3 Shroomette

Shroomette

Holding Tank

• Expired Member
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:38 AM

I totally agree there Psoulocybe the Thai Lipa Yais are great. No body load, very relaxing body buzz. Visuals are out there definitely. I recently did my first day trip on them... If you like to read it here's the link...

http://mycotopia.net...-lipa-yias.html

But, that is just my experience with that strain.... You just need to experience it for yourself because, everyone is different and different strains can react to people differently.

#4 s0mer4ndom1diot

s0mer4ndom1diot

Day Tripper

• Free Member
  • 775 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 10:57 AM

sounds like a cool shroom. i know what ill be growing next time :pirate:

#5 extrememetal43

extrememetal43

The Jester's Mad Chemist

• Expired Member
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:29 PM

DMT...everything you ever wanted man. look mushies will give you visuals yes but aint nothin like sum spice...visual fkn city!

o and bout the mushies maybe look into a non cubensis magic mush.

#6 mushhut

mushhut

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 936 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 12:44 AM

Ive grown quite a few strains now and Id have to say the hawaiians were very easy on the mind and body but super visuals. Best visuals Ive ever had on a cube. Going to be growing them again very soon.

#7 feralronin

feralronin

Professional Amateur

• Expired Member
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:34 AM

I personally like Thai area strains. KSSS and malaysians have always been great to me.

But for maximum visuals, I find that the setting can be more important than the strain. For visions, I like a pitch black room with headphones on. A bed and my supplies and I'm off to another world.

#8 Getitosis

Getitosis

fallible learner

• Free Member
  • 422 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 01:53 PM

the thai strains for sure!

BHT--surreal visuals! no blurriness, real clarity. best in my book hands down.

KSSS--much the same, yet more waviness, or blurring

#9 whatchamacallit

whatchamacallit

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 02:59 PM

PE are a very visual strain and perhaps PR.

#10 weiliicoyote

weiliicoyote

respect the shroom

• Expired Member
  • 228 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:26 PM

P. Weilii, which I have been collecting in the wild for years, provides the best visuals for me. I eat about half the amount of cubes I would eat and have a much more visual trip. When I eat these shrooms, my visuals seem to take on an geometrical tone (symbols and pyramids and such) whereas with cubes my visuals are more like constantly moving intertwined snakes and vines and shit.
Sporeworks has spore syringes available, although it is a difficult strain to cultivate indoors

#11 feralronin

feralronin

Professional Amateur

• Expired Member
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 03:52 PM

Personally, my greatest moment concerning visions, is when I mixed about 1 gram of Pan Goliaths with 4 grams malaysian dry, then a 30 gram fresh booster dose of PRs for the first time about an hour in.

To this day nothing have ever come close to the insanity that I encountered that night. It has become my best ever trip and I almost never talk about it, or what I encountered because I hold it in such high regard, as I learned alot about myself that night. And also because the average friend wouldn't understand or believe what I saw that night. I can't even bring myself to write a trip report because I could not come close to doing it justice.

I used to think some people were just exaggerating what they saw when tripping on mushrooms because I had never experienced anything like that. But now I know.

Its only when I took some and tried to control all external stimuli that the full effects of the magic became apparent. Even in a dim room it was hard, for me, sometimes to know what was a vision and what were just changes and alterations of the norm. That's why a completely dark room, absolutely no light, is so important to me. I think it may have something to do with bringing CEVs and OEVs to the same point where they can be viewed simultaneously. Kinda hard to understand now, but if you black out everything, I believe it kicks the mind into overdrive and combines both because my mind thinks I have closed my eyes.

Its all about finding out what works for you.

#12 steeq

steeq

Searching....

• Expired Member
  • 1,046 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 04:44 PM

That's why a completely dark room, absolutely no light, is so important to me. I think it may have something to do with bringing CEVs and OEVs to the same point where they can be viewed simultaneously. Kinda hard to understand now, but if you black out everything, I believe it kicks the mind into overdrive and combines both because my mind thinks I have closed my eyes.
Its all about finding out what works for you.

I believe you are right. I like things dark as well but I still have yet to dose mushrooms in complete darkness; the last couple times it was dark but not dark enough. I was reading an article the other day about the benefits of pure darkness during meditation and it releasing DMT that we have stored in our body. I haven't smoked DMT during the day since the first time I did it. It was a very big distraction having the light come in from the window, it took away from the visuals. Dark is where its at:loveeyes:

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!