• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 extrememetal43

extrememetal43

The Jester's Mad Chemist

• Expired Member
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:12 AM

This is my tek of how to properly infuse dmt onto leaf...this is the how to smoke dmt easily tek.
Im tired of cloggin up other threads with this info so here it is...I guarantee if you follow this tek to the letter you will get smacked harder off of dmt than u ever thought possible.

Very important with this tek you can not substitute anything...no substitutions! Nothin works as good as these ingredients. You wouldnt substitute the dmt would you? If you want the best youve got to use the best plain and simple.

If at anytime someone finds sumthing that works better than these ingredients please tell me i am always tryin to improve but i think i got it as good as i can get it!

So basically ive got this down to an art...always workin to get better but I understand how to get it to crystallize on the herb properly.

Most important you have to get mullein...its the only stuff to use, its so cheap online its ridiculous. Mullein is a type of leaf that looks a lot like pot but is so much less dense and lighter. When you get it try to use the fluffiest pieces and sift out all the stems, in mine there were a lot.

Also as important, bestine is the only solvent to use...i repeat the only solvent to use. pure n-heptane. IPA blows, acetone sucks...just dont try to substitute the bestine it is as important to this tek as the dmt.

OK, 2 parts Spice to 3 parts mullein. for example 500 mg Spice to 750 mg mullein.

It works best to use a pyrex shot glass. please do not use cheap shot glasses they break in the hot water bath...i know from experience. its sad to hear that crack and then 500 mg Spice going to shit.

If you had a standard shot glass it takes about 10 ml of solvent(it will vary by the fluffiness of the leaf). So basically you want about a ml or two more than what it takes to completely cover the herb. OK, you have to heat bestine to about 130 to 140 F to get it to dissolve Spice . Do not heat anything over 140 F with freebase spice.

So id take a shot glass fill it with 10 ml solvent +/-. heat it first to 130 F then add the 500 mg freebase Spice and dissolve it, keeping temp below 140 but heated to dissolve it. Once dissolved add in the mullein leaf. The solvent should be a ml or two above leaf. OK so now youve got the leaf sitting in the pool of solvent. Take it off the hot water bath and let it cool for 5 minutes, then stir it all up and let it sit and come to room temperature.

Spice in heated heptane as it cools to room temp will crystallize right before your eyes. You stir after five minute so the crystals don't all crystallize in one spot...you don't want big crystals you want a thousand little diamonds all over the leaf. After you stir you displace and break up all the first crystals then as it cools for the next ten minutes it crystallizes on the leaf. At this point it needs stirred...stir it up good. Also scrape the residue and spice that will try to crystallize on the bottom of the shot glass, mix it up and try to get it on the leaf. Now the solvent level should be a lil below the top of the leaf. I place a small fan a couple feet away to speed up a lil bit in the evaporation...no direct fan just slight indirect air movement. It'l take about half hour to evaporate.

During this time its very important that when you stir like every 5 minutes you only fluff the bud. Any bud on the top that is no longer sitting in solvent you do not want to resaturate in the solvent. Keep fluffing it up and it should be simple. Understand what i mean?

So after the solvents all gone you could either leave it in the shot glass to fully dry or you can just set it on wax paper or glass something flat that can air it out and let it evaporate fully. Its probably best to take it out of the shot glass because it takes a while to fully evap in the glass. Dude you wont believe what it will look like if you do as i have told you. It will look like a thousand diamonds are on that mullein leaf.

OK, so now how to smoke it. Whatever you pack it in it helps to have a small layer of plain mullein leaf below and even more important on top of the infused leaf. You only need enough on top to cover the infused leaf. It is a slight protective layer to protect the crystals from direct flame. Now direct flame destroys Spice so do not hold you lighter over the top. Hold it so the lighter dips in over the side and it would be impossible to burn it all...think conserve the green. Quick flashes with the lighter til you get a cherry goin. When i say quik flashes i mean like a 100th of a second. Do not hold that lighter on there for more than a split second. Quik flashes til you get a cherry goin then allow the cherry to vaporize the spice. It may take a few tries to get the cherry burnin.

If you use the lighter in short bursts and do it right you should smell nothing at all. If you burn it at all itl have that Spice smell. If you smoke Spice properly it will have no smell at all and light you up like you never thought possible!

The absolute best way to smoke this stuff is in a gravity bong. It is the only way to get the entire dose in one hit. So pack up your dose in a gravity bong, be sure to have a lil plain leaf on the top and bottom. So when u start hittin it get a small cherry goin and pull the bong slowly. Slow enough that by the time you pull the 2 liter all the way up its all burned. You also pull it slow so it does not burn too quick or hot. You vaporize spice not burn it. Unless your a gravity bong expert like myself it is hard to get the entire dose in one hit, take in as much as you can then place your hand over the 2 liter and hold the first hit as long as humanly possible. Exhale take a breath of air and take the rest of the bong down.

Thats the secret of spice smoking you have to hold your hits in as long as possible.

If you do not have a gravity bong a regular glass pipe works as well just its hard to get it all in one hit...it usually takes three. So remember careful with the lighter on the first hit and get a cherry goin. Hold your hit in as long as possible. Usually for the second and third hits you do not need the lighter the cherry will remain lit and use that to get the other hits.

I mean so many people asked all the time how to smoke dmt properly. I have put a year of my life figurin out how to get 50 mg down in one hit and here it is. You need four things to make it all happen...dmt, bestine, mullein, and a gravity bong. No substitutions at all...dont even think about it. You wouldnt substitute the dmt and expect the same experience so do not even think about possible substitutions for the mullein or the bestine! If you want the best you got to use the best!

Like i said if you ever come across anything that you may think is better im all ears but it aint gona happen, im 99% sure. Nuthin crystalizes dmt as well as bestine, no leaf works better for infusion than mullein. Nothing in the world comes close to dmt either! Throw the gravity bong into the mix and id bet my life you could not come close to the experience this will give you!

Ask any questions I may have forgotten sumthin but i think its all here, it is all important! Some is technique the rest if having the proper materials...good luck!

O and one more thing 50 mg will blow your mind. 75 mg will completely disentegrate your entire body. I thought i had seen everything smokin 50 mg doses. Up it to 75 mg and see the possibilities, total body disintegration!
  • Om shanti, Shadowlord and golfyob like this

#2 lyqwyd

lyqwyd

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 658 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 02:54 AM

nice, thx extreme.

i've been looking for a good write up of the proportios etc. for a while, and now here it is.

My gecko did this with the resultant orange goop from a limonene extract, bt laid it too light and used IPA. DId it again and laid it 3x heavier, still using IPA. no bioassays yet, but will inform asap.

Defintiely will try with bestine, as my geck has a bit left over.

what is your opinion when using bestine to infuse orange/jungle spice onto leaf? other oily spices (eg: limonene spice) does the selectivity of besitne for N,N-DMT remove some of the full spectrum alks, or are they still present in the leaf?

#3 extrememetal43

extrememetal43

The Jester's Mad Chemist

• Expired Member
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 04:40 AM

ya know ive never tried it with jungle spice. when i have strait jungle spice(the orange earwax lookin stuff) i usually just shave off a few orange flakes and mix it in with the pipe or bong of the infused leaf. It works like a dream that way! It potentiates the experience a lot...i mean a lot. Jungle spice(the earwax looking stuff) has different burning properties than strait dmt, its actually a lot easier to burn proper.

Im glad you brought the jungle spice up also bc i recomend doin that also for a different experience. if you have strait jungle spice, the earwax lookin stuff, take the infused herb made with pure dmt and shave a few pieces of the jungle spice in there, mix em so there in the middle not on top. It will add a lot to the experience and is exactly how you add jungle spice to the mix.

Now i believe what you have is a full spectrum pull which im guessing looks like some dmt crystal with an orange tint am i right. Or do you really end up with "goop," does that stuff crystalize? I have no experience with the d-limonene method, like u said and from what ive read u do end up with an orange goop type stuff and it does not appeal to me. I have no problems with the classic lye and naptha tek. None of the lye or hydocarbons end up in my stuff. i dont get the fuss about the so called green method...cuz if it aint broke dont fix it i say! Lye and naptha rock the fuck out of an extraction, maybe use heated bestine to get the last of the pure dmt, then heated toulene to get the orange out. sorry im gettin off track.

the thing about the full spectrum pulls id say is bestine technically cannot dissolve the jungle spice so it may affect the outcome. But im pretty sure if you heat bestine to 140 F it will dissolve everything then once dissolved add the leaf to your solvent so it should be able to deposit on the leaf. it may fuck up the crystalization process of the leaf tho and effect the burning properties of the herb. i cannot guarantee it will work the same. I will say this pure white dmt does seem to crystalize better than yellow dmt even tho it works 100%. I had a recent batch that came out yellow that was no where near the same stuff as a pure white pull i had but it still woked totally just didnt seem to crystalize as perfect. Pure white and this method will smoke your ass like no other. but so will the yellow. forget what i said dirty yellow affected it a bit but just visually. i got what i got off the yellow bc it was slighly impure so the dosage was off bc it wasnt absolutley pure.

Lyqwyd can u please send me a pic of what your workin with, try to do it outside of this thread. not sure if you could send pics in a pm maybe just post it in testing and formatting and pm me the link and il take a look at it...thanks bro i appreciate it id like to see the results of the limonene tek and see what your workin with!

#4 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,142 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:23 AM

I found these neato pics.

This is the result of Shaggy's Jungle Tek.
edited to include:
The product is the result of the xylene evaporation step
Just prior to the Bestine wash
Shaggy says he stops here - in his tek - since he prefers the product at this step.
Looks like what you're describing.

The person who did this hasn't had the balls to try any of this material.
I know that person uses a glass pipe built like a bong as well as a butane torch for heating.

I thought this might help in your discussion.

Knowing nothing about the manufacture of DMT
Is this product safe?

#5 extrememetal43

extrememetal43

The Jester's Mad Chemist

• Expired Member
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 07:37 AM

um i have no experience with that tek but just did a quik read thru of it. was that stuff washed with the bestine to yield that or is that stuff from before the bestine wash to remove the pure dmt? if its what resulted from after washing with bestine then ya that looks like ok jungle spice but it prob wont work that grate on its own. let me rephrase that, its not gona be a pure dmt experience lets say. jungle spice its more of a potentiator for the pure dmt. a lil bit of that will greatly potentiate a dmt trip. the jungle spice is what i was saying in post three that u shave a little bit off and add it to the infused herb. but id think that stuff all by itself would not work grate and it sure would not be useful at all for this infusion tek.

not to talk shit on the writer of that tek but i just read thru that and that dude has it all backwards man. lot of flaws in that tek id care to not discuss in this thread!

shaggys tek is not the same as that limonene tek. Myc i cant believe you never tried dmt man, or is it u never tried to extract it. dude itd be a bit of a sacrifice but id be more than willing to send u a few oz's of bark to give this stuff a shot man. i cant believe u hang out with us all day and have not gotten the itch to try this out man!

#6 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,142 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 May 2009 - 08:20 AM

I'm finding myself to be more comfortable with things that can be extracted with heat and water only.
Seems safer to toss it back into the chemical processing plant with which I've been provided.
Sounds crude but it's true. Chemicals are extracted, waste neutralized and excreted - how perfect is that?

#7 condo_pygmy

condo_pygmy

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 480 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:20 AM

Here's a different approach using Grain Alcohol, this here is an altered version of the down under Changa mix:
About 10ml's of grain alcohol (Ever Clear) was added to 200mg of spice in a shot glass mixed till disolved, (which was instantly at room temp) a good pinch of harmala extract was then added till disolved and a little kind bud was sifted into the mix to absorb the tacky goo, finally a 5 second microwave blast was done to insured infusion, tapped out on a glass dish to dry...:smokin:

#8 lyqwyd

lyqwyd

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 658 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 09:23 PM

that stuff in the pics is what i got; the limonene stuff is not too cool imho. too hard to deal with, and after smelling oranges for so long i don't want to smoak any.

But... thanks for the info, I'll see what comes up. thinking gecko's gonna pull some glass next, then use the shaggy's jungle stuff (the tek my gecko used) as an additive as u suggest.

The shaggy's tek is the heat though... real powerful product and yields get crazy.

#9 extrememetal43

extrememetal43

The Jester's Mad Chemist

• Expired Member
  • 1,584 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 06:34 PM

Couple things more i learned this weekend.

Do not smoke this stuff in the wind, even the slightest slightest air movement can disturb the flame and have it blow over the herb where you dont want it to go. Inside with all windows closed is best.

Also, do not pack the bong too tight. You want the flame to be able to pass thru the herb! If its packed too tight it cant do this and tends to go over the top of the whole bowl piece. after you get the cherry lit you may pack the herb down to be able to get all the herb to burn!

#10 dfar

dfar

scared shitless

• Expired Member
  • 645 posts

Posted 13 July 2009 - 07:21 PM

i'm no mod, and i don't know the policy, but i think this is archive worthy :bow:...

#11 Astralking

Astralking

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 72 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:40 AM

I think that saying a gravity bong is the best thing to smoke it isn't true... Do a search for a vapor gene. It's incredibly hard to burn it using this amazing tool!

Anyone thats smokes dmt quite often and has a bit of spare cash GET ONE. You wont regret it.

www.vaporgenie.com/

#12 McDozd

McDozd

In this moment

• Expired Member
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:04 AM

Other than the gravity bong, and the ratio(FOAF uses 2:1) FOAF loves this way to make changa. Props on the writeup. :bow:
Mc
:loveeyes:

#13 squizzlix

squizzlix

Atlantean Twins

• Expired Member
  • 369 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 12:23 AM

i recently had profound experiences with spice and Calea zacatechichi, also known as Dream Herb.
the dream herb is a tasty smoke and relaxing as is.
i smoked a couple bowls of dreamy dream before
spicing the herb up.
couldn't even taste the spice and it seems that using
the dream herb as a precursor helps the longevity IMO.

i had trouble holding the smoke in before,
but now....i found my ticket!:amazed:

#14 mimosadmtastronaut

mimosadmtastronaut

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 332 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:12 AM

I think that saying a gravity bong is the best thing to smoke it isn't true... Do a search for a vapor gene. It's incredibly hard to burn it using this amazing tool!

Anyone thats smokes dmt quite often and has a bit of spare cash GET ONE. You wont regret it.

www.vaporgenie.com/

speaking of Vaporizers.... would one be able to use an item such as the Vapir O2 Mini Portable instead of glass or gravity, etc. ?

http://www.vapenow.c...e-Battery-p-25/
  • McDozd likes this

#15 McDozd

McDozd

In this moment

• Expired Member
  • 3,660 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 08:56 AM

speaking of Vaporizers.... would one be able to use an item such as the Vapir O2 Mini Portable instead of glass or gravity, etc. ?

http://www.vapenow.c...e-Battery-p-25/

Impressive! Got great reviews too...
:eusa_clap
Mc

#16 mimosadmtastronaut

mimosadmtastronaut

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 332 posts

Posted 13 October 2010 - 10:35 AM

Yeah the portable vap really is amazing. SWIM got it when it first came out because he is always on the run and its sick to be able to vap a little bud while on the go. SWIM has used this hundreds of times for mj but never for dmt. For anyone who is unfamiliar with this product, it is basically a tiny vaporizer that contains a hollow tube type space where you basically just sprinkle a small amount of mj in, close the top, and breath in.....

I read about using the Volcano for such an adventure; using foil or whatnot. but for this delicate substance (dmt), would you just dump a small amount into the container and blast off? anyone have any suggestions?? :-D

[IMG]http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.evaporbiz.com/ebay/vapir_mini_06.jpg&imgrefurl=http://cgi.ebay.ph/ws/eBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D120615587364&usg=__lwQ-AJn1dVN2SahlNIgmU6Pp38A=&h=603&w=803&sz=522&hl=en&start=14&sig2=23rO8FEa0K5OUNaladTMKw&zoom=1&tbnid=5KoP9k-DuJcdSM:&tbnh=120&tbnw=155&ei=8tK1TPq0EdX_nAeF6a1q&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dvapir%2Bo2%2Bmini%2Bportable%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1R1GGLL_en___US393%26biw%3D1503%26bih%3D553%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C224&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=981&vpy=212&dur=30&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=122&ty=88&oei=8dG1TPH2IIWynAf9yrhp&esq=2&page=2&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:6,s:14&biw=1503&bih=553[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.evaporbiz.com/ebay/vapir_mini.jpg&imgrefurl=http://cgi.ebay.ph/ws/eBayISAPI.dll%3FViewItem%26item%3D120615587364&usg=__u8NdUp5O4ShtkY0_C0r8FoH6MP0=&h=603&w=803&sz=517&hl=en&start=8&sig2=LDXqlRxrbblFrwvO3U85zw&zoom=1&tbnid=jc7tCRX135WrpM:&tbnh=107&tbnw=143&ei=8tK1TPq0EdX_nAeF6a1q&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dvapir%2Bo2%2Bmini%2Bportable%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rlz%3D1R1GGLL_en___US393%26biw%3D1503%26bih%3D553%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C224&um=1&itbs=1&biw=1503&bih=553[/IMG]

Edited by mimosadmtastronaut, 13 October 2010 - 10:41 AM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!