Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

countrys that allows mj farming for privat use?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#1 teesus

teesus

numb

• Free Member
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 04:07 PM

the country i am living in is ruled by fuckheads (like most others)
do you know which countrys in the world allows you to grow yer own weed legaly? up to 10 plants at the time mabe? i'd like to know where i could live without beeing a criminal and without changing my livestyle....:eusa_booh:horse::weedpoke:

#2 ShroomGuerilla

ShroomGuerilla

Myco-Monkey

• Expired Member
  • 1,424 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 04:08 PM

Spain is always nice.

Good personal use cannabis laws,
and you cant beat the women and weather.

#3 teesus

teesus

numb

• Free Member
  • 1,161 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 04:11 PM

yeh, spain was already on top of my list. if i go south i could put my cacti in the ground there, too

#4 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 8,085 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 June 2009 - 06:45 PM

Spain is always nice.
Good personal use cannabis laws,
and you cant beat the women and weather.

Don't worry... I never beat the women!

#5 240punk

240punk

Mother and Destroyer

• Expired Member
  • 127 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 06:48 PM

Don't worry... I never beat the women!

HAH! That almost made milk come out of my nose.

I had a friend that studied in Spain through TX Tech.
She got to travel all over Eaurope. She sent me postcards.
I was in prison at the time so that was nice heh.

#6 Om shanti

Om shanti

S.W.I.M. in H.POO

• Expired Member
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 05:16 AM

I don't know about growing but I heard that Portugal liberalized their laws to pretty much decriminalized drugs for personal consumption. And I heard some of the same happened in Mexico recently but I'm not so sure about that. Then there's the Netherlands, of course.

#7 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 07 June 2009 - 07:10 AM

MANY islands in the carribean are so liberal even the us territories, such as virgin isles like st. thomas where several grower buddies have moved down to this past few yrs since theres like 4 cops on the whole island and they could care less. and once u get to know the locals (the rastas mainly) by lettin them taste your indoor, or gift them some genes from europe, theyll put u on a pedestal and show u the best areas to grow, local techniques, how to keep the cops that are there out of your hair, etc.
laws are laws but sometimes they simply can not / are not enforced :)

spain otherwise, yeah.

#8 johnnydigital

johnnydigital

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 718 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:21 AM

Actually, there are a few places in the states too that have nice laws. As I understand it, Ohio has some of the best growing laws in the US. Best place to look is at NORML'S website. They have it broken down very well...

#9 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 07 June 2009 - 09:29 AM

Actually, there are a few places in the states too that have nice laws. As I understand it, Ohio has some of the best growing laws in the US. Best place to look is at NORML'S website. They have it broken down very well...

recreationally/privately ?

#10 johnnydigital

johnnydigital

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 718 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:24 AM

Yep. Anything up to 200g is a $500 fine and no record. And less than 100g is a $100 fine. At least there's no jail time for growing your own stash.... you can also gift up to 20g with a $100 fine if you get caught.

#11 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:30 AM

wtf

#12 johnnydigital

johnnydigital

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 718 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:33 AM

Haha... I said the same thing. Some FOAF's moved there a few years back and have been doing swell. 200g is a decent stash too. Now, as far as I know, there is no 'medical' defense there, like there is in Cali and Nevada, but, at least they don't lock you up for growing your own and gifting some to your friends.

#13 Guest_cap_*

Guest_cap_*

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:41 AM

which county and or city/municiple laws comply if any?
u think they ainy gonna arrest u, bust ur balls? make u suffer?
kinda thinkin it looks better on paper then IRL i dunno....
what about the gram amounts??? is that rootball included or dry or what its so broad its scary!

http://www.norml.org...=&Group_ID=4557

#14 johnnydigital

johnnydigital

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 718 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 10:55 AM

Oh I have no doubt balls will be busted... but they are the most liberal laws in the country, besides Cali and Nevada, which allow caregivers and medicinal users. Every circumstance is different... who the SA is, who the cops are, election year, etc... there was a sick guy in Ohio who got nailed for growing his own and he went down... they have no medical defense there. There is a bill in the Ohio legislature dealing with this, so hopefully that will pass.

I'm not sure what they weigh and don't weigh... but my FOAF's seem to really like it there.... I'm sure it depends on the jurisdictions... you know, what the cops are concerned with. They are in a college type town and it seems to be pretty un-concerned with small time MJ growers.

#15 240punk

240punk

Mother and Destroyer

• Expired Member
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 June 2009 - 11:43 AM

All the ohio laws are great until I got to Paraphernalia possessio/sale!!!!!!!!!!!
$750 for a dirty pipe. Good luck with that.

#16 wendal

wendal

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 431 posts

Posted 13 June 2009 - 07:49 PM

Yea, I was gonna say something like that, 240punk.

Ohio is ok if you only get caught with under 100g dry in one bag and have absolutely nothing on you that can be construed as 'paraphenalia'. (sometimes a cell phone is a charge, as a criminal tool, if they think you are selling.....)

And, I don't think it's really a walk in the legal park if you get busted growing in ohio........

#17 meku

meku

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 346 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 09:37 PM

hello i am fromPortugal, and the consumption isn´t penalized.
It goes like this:
you can have up to 5g on the street and dont get arrested , you can smoke outside but discretion is adviced.... and in your home you can have up to 30 g (6 days of 1 day consumption (5g)).
It is illegal to sell obcourse , it is illegal to grow but if you get caught growing you will go to court and you can say that is for you consumption and each case is a case.(there is NO PRISON TIME ONLY FINES OR COMUNITY WORK DEPENDING THE TYPE OF CASE)
There are alot of growshops and the consumption is tolerated by police and people in general.
If a minor is caught smoking (less 18 years) i will be sent to terapy , not in jail.

#18 Om shanti

Om shanti

S.W.I.M. in H.POO

• Expired Member
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:37 AM

hello i am fromPortugal, and the consumption isn´t penalized.
It goes like this:
you can have up to 5g on the street and dont get arrested , you can smoke outside but discretion is adviced.... and in your home you can have up to 30 g (6 days of 1 day consumption (5g)).
It is illegal to sell obcourse , it is illegal to grow but if you get caught growing you will go to court and you can say that is for you consumption and each case is a case.(there is NO PRISON TIME ONLY FINES OR COMUNITY WORK DEPENDING THE TYPE OF CASE)
There are alot of growshops and the consumption is tolerated by police and people in general.
If a minor is caught smoking (less 18 years) i will be sent to terapy , not in jail.

Cool, meku. How about for other drugs? As far as I understood, it's not only cannabis but practically all drugs that are ok as long as they are in quantities deemed for personal consumption?!

#19 meku

meku

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 346 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:05 AM

hello
The other drugs are illegal , but ,it is stupid but if you have only one type of drug whit you, you are ok , so if you have 1 gram of weed and a gram of coke you are arrested but if you have only one gram of blow you are ok (go to court just to say you are a consumer not a dealer) this whit hard drugs ... like all kind of "hard" drugs : meth, speed mdma lsd etc.
The only thing you are ok whit no worrys really is whit mj or haschich(we have alot here and good,,,ehehe).
but there is low pressure of the police, on consumption, one good thing on this law was allot of the efforth on tracking down consumers was pointed to the dealers thats a good thing:)

#20 Om shanti

Om shanti

S.W.I.M. in H.POO

• Expired Member
  • 2,230 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 02:52 AM

Well, 5 grams of good hash can still go a long way. Not bad. :-)

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!