Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,316 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 June 2009 - 12:33 PM

Jut in from my friends at Procare inhazerwoude Dorp, Nederland,

Dear John,

In the past 6 months we have been working hard to get everything on the rails for this summer.

After the ban on mushrooms on December 1st of last year. We had to divert to sclerotia because we saw in the new law that these sclerotia were not mentioned and still could be legal. It took quite some time to figure out whether it was or wasn’t legal. In January we received the good news that the sclerotia remain legal!. We have been producing these sclerotia since about 12 years now, but it was only about 20 % of our turn over. Since January we had to produce a lot more and that took a little wile.

Please visit our new shop at www.magictruffles.com you can use your same login and password as from the Procare shop During the summer we will add a whole new range of grow items as growing yourself becomes more interesting now that there are no longer fresh mushrooms available. Please check back from time to time.

At the moment bank transfer is the only way to pay. We are looking in to other options but due to the nature of our products, we are not accepted by credit card acquirers or Paypal. If any one has a solution do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind regards,

Murat

mjshroomer

I guess they will be send out a regular announcement to others about this matter so anyone going to Amsterdam can inform their friends that they can still buy truffles at the Smart Shoppes.
  • wildedibles likes this

#2 EdwardSmith

EdwardSmith

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 11:20 AM

wow! this is great i am looking for same stuff and this one is good news that these are still available on online smart shops.. Thanks :smile:

#3 EdwardSmith

EdwardSmith

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 February 2014 - 10:39 AM

While i was searchng for magic truffles on web i found this website magic-truffles-shop.com. These are offering various kind of truffles and at genuine prices. The best part i liked it their shipping facility.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!