• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 pubensis

pubensis

Phallic Mushroom rep.

• Expired Member
  • 322 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:39 PM

So, as some of you know I was away for a bit. Before I left I planted a garden. Nothing more than a few inches tall. I was gone for a little less than a month. I came back to this. Somebody ate most of my collards while I was gone also, that's what was in the empty spots.

Attached Thumbnails

• 2009_0624sexylady0006.JPG
  • 2009_0624sexylady0003.JPG
  • 2009_0624sexylady0004.JPG

#2 Hippie3

Hippie3

DUNG DEALER

• Founders
  • 40,642 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:41 PM

not bad at all.
cabbage looks good...

#3 bosshogg

bosshogg

spore-cano

• Expired Member
  • 725 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:46 PM

i'm totally jealous! that looks awesome:eusa_clap:eusa_clap
  • pubensis likes this

#4 pubensis

pubensis

Phallic Mushroom rep.

• Expired Member
  • 322 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:55 PM

Thanks! :D
I have a lone outdoor pot plant on the other side of town on the edge of a field. The owner of the feild mowed it and went like 6 inches away from the plant.. I hope if he does it again he doesn't get any closer to the edge... Not a big deal if he does. I just put it out because I have never grown pot outside before, and wanted to see what it's like... I just dug a hole, put some powdered nutrients in the bottom,mixed in somesoil, and planted. The whole thing was done with an extra clone, extra nutrients, and took less than ten minutes.

#5 bosshogg

bosshogg

spore-cano

• Expired Member
  • 725 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 03:58 PM

i started late this year so a lot of my vegi's are still kinda small. my herbs how ever are looking really good . i still wish i had my spearmint , but there's always next year..

#6 pubensis

pubensis

Phallic Mushroom rep.

• Expired Member
  • 322 posts

Posted 24 June 2009 - 04:02 PM

I want to have a big garden next year. This was all I could get this year. I'm lacking the funds to have a big place, big yard, big garden, etc. The community garden here is where it's at. I'm ultra grateful that there is this available. The people that make things like this possible for people like me are really admirable people and deserve much love and respect imo.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!