bump

#103 Ben Dover

Ben Dover

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 1,918 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 11:31 PM

eatyualive what you think about this method would you continue using it or not

I think it is safe to say that this is not the last we will see Eats work with slurry :eusa_clap :bow:

#104 OG Royal Grower

OG Royal Grower

Philosopher

• Expired Member
  • 112 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 01:01 PM

hopefully will be doing this soon

#105 eatyualive

eatyualive

ExoCannibalist

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,153 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 September 2009 - 02:24 PM

ill do it again if i have grain issues or low on pf jars.
  • neo Figment likes this

#106 neo Figment

neo Figment

(evo)figment **OG**

• Expired Member
  • 436 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 08:53 PM

If the yields are coming in under par do you think it is because that your subs are lacking nutes to produce a solid flush? I know when I used to case colonized birdseed quarts in shallow plastic containers in the greenhouse I could pull just about an Oz from each quart(granted that was over like 4 flushes and a 5th if the cakes held up). Kinda like your sub are like the rez effect with limited nutes. I am gonna try this with a 100% shit sub. I don't case or add anything in just manure and spawn. I will be able to compare with my normal yields. I been busy with my outdoor this year....Getting a little colder so I am gonna have to move indoor. I got a care package coming from tgs so we will see. I am really excited to be trying this it seems amazing that one cake can be stretched so far. Cakes are my all time fav spawn anyway.

Nice work as always.

#107 eatyualive

eatyualive

ExoCannibalist

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,153 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:15 PM

If the yields are coming in under par do you think it is because that your subs are lacking nutes to produce a solid flush? I know when I used to case colonized birdseed quarts in shallow plastic containers in the greenhouse I could pull just about an Oz from each quart(granted that was over like 4 flushes and a 5th if the cakes held up). Kinda like your sub are like the rez effect with limited nutes. I am gonna try this with a 100% shit sub. I don't case or add anything in just manure and spawn. I will be able to compare with my normal yields. I been busy with my outdoor this year....Getting a little colder so I am gonna have to move indoor. I got a care package coming from tgs so we will see. I am really excited to be trying this it seems amazing that one cake can be stretched so far. Cakes are my all time fav spawn anyway.

Nice work as always.

yeah im only using like 50 percent nutrient mix. i bet the full dung sub would work better.

#108 BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai

The Abe Vigoda of Mycotopia

• 8,968 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 October 2009 - 12:05 AM

Many thanks, Freak, for bumping this.

That is some interesting work, man. Never even considered "blendering" a cake to make a myc slurry.

Makes me think interesting things and wonder and whatnot.

Nice.

And good pics.

#109 neo Figment

neo Figment

(evo)figment **OG**

• Expired Member
  • 436 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 07:46 AM

I second that! I was away when this was going on I would have missed it.
I can't wait to try it. Been burning my mail box up.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!