• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 BrownLeaf

BrownLeaf

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 July 2009 - 06:40 AM

Cambodia is country with most landmines planted on whole planet.
Thats how they live.

#22 Guest_valleyofmushies_*

Guest_valleyofmushies_*

Posted 21 July 2009 - 07:01 PM

damn good answer i must say friend...:) i'll take it ...

#23 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,644 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 July 2009 - 08:44 PM

damn good answer i must say friend...:) i'll take it ...

thanks for raping my thread guys.

Roc, I have a twenty picture response to what is going on and since land mines were brought up I will show one I came across wandering where i should of wandered. Also throuhout the roadways of Cambodia where there are trees along rice paddies, local peasants bring mortar shells and stack them around the bases of trees along the red-clayed soil pot holed roads to warn people. I first saw about six mortars when we stopped on the road to Angkor Wat about 150 miles into the rice paddie world. Went to take a leak and a cambodian man starts to warn me with a Looky Looky Looky Meester." I thought he was weird saying that as I looked at him while pissing on the tree which was about 6 inches in diameter and then I looked at the tree and there were these unexploded shells from the early 1970s.

Learned that lesson fast. 3 - 5 people, men, woman and children lose an arm or leg to a landmine each month just arouond Angkor. Worst place is at Borai Thailand on the Cambodian border where miners bring buckets of rubies out of the jungle. They're mine aquaintance is about 15 accidents a month. While I posted a few land mine images before, I will post the police warn where they plant explosives each nite at the land mine museum to ward off theft of the mines which are worth money on the black market/ And I will add a few images of land mine victems who play musical instruments on the walkways and trails to the temples. They play tradional Cambodian music and some sell cd's of the music to touorists.

But my main photos will explain the above photo at the beginning of this thread and please, you hijackers, stay out.

mjshroomer

#24 lysergic

lysergic

Down on the Pharm

• Expired Member
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:42 AM

Did one of them lose a contact?

\

http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1247994404

What did I tell you about extracting DMT from chickens, Freq?
:eusa_naug

#25 Frequency

Frequency

Code Demon

• OG VIP
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 01:53 AM

Did one of them lose a contact?

What did I tell you about extracting DMT from chickens, Freq?
:eusa_naug

ROFL! MJ's gonna have our ass lol!

I was using a SCROC Tek (Screen-of-Chickens) for a bulk extraction but they just wouldn't sit still in the screens!

Have you ever tried stuffing 6 chickens into a sep funnel? They're constant bitching alone makes it tedious! And forget about freeze precipitation! :loveeyes:

MJ, would definitely love to see the images mentioned in your last post. Please continue!

#26 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,644 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:19 AM

I was using a SCROC Tek (Screen-of-Chickens) for a bulk extraction but they just wouldn't sit still in the screens!

Have you ever tried stuffing 6 chickens into a sep funnel? They're constant bitching alone makes it tedious! And forget about freeze precipitation! :loveeyes:

MJ, would definitely love to see the images mentioned in your last post. Please continue!

Hey, a colleague of mine from the U of Natal in Pretoria, South Africa has extracted DMT from three varieties of edible seaweed.

What do you think of that?

mjshroomer

#27 lysergic

lysergic

Down on the Pharm

• Expired Member
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:26 AM

LMAO
:lol: :lol:

Hey, a colleague of mine from the U of Natal in Pretoria, South Africa has extracted DMT from three varieties of edible seaweed.

mjshroomer

That is pretty interesting.
Got any details about that?

Someone should try some sushi with an MAOI

:teeth:

#28 Frequency

Frequency

Code Demon

• OG VIP
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:05 AM

mjshroomer

I think it's incredibly fascinating and I'd like to read more! Is one of the seaweed species referred to by Smith called Prestonia Amazonica? Can you refer me to any more abstracts or papers? :)

Maybe from the Journal of Plant Physiology circa 1992? Smith's research started in the late 70's I believe but the seaweed reference is from a study done in the early 90's. Awesome.

#29 LSDarkstar

LSDarkstar

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 339 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:15 AM

psychedelic seaweed sounds interesting , almost not suprised. I guy I know is studying psychoactive corals. I was told , what ever it was is VERY heavy........

right on MJ.

cool pics , thanks.

#30 Guest_mystic_*

Guest_mystic_*

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:20 AM

And someone with 1000 glowsticks stuck through his dreadlocks tripping over something while yelling, "Doses!" lol :hippie:

:lol:

#31 mjshroomer

mjshroomer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,644 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2009 - 11:50 AM

:lol:

YEs Michael Smith sent me a copy of his article back in the 1990s. HE also discovered new locations for P. natalensis almost 200 km form his original finds.

I might post the article at a later time if I can find the folder.

mjshroomer

#32 Frequency

Frequency

Code Demon

• OG VIP
  • 1,706 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 04:28 PM

YEs Michael Smith sent me a copy of his article back in the 1990s. HE also discovered new locations for P. natalensis almost 200 km form his original finds.

I might post the article at a later time if I can find the folder.

mjshroomer

That's awesome and I'd really like to check it out. I'm sure many here would be interested. It's amazing how many organisms share these endogenous alkaloids. :eusa_clap

#33 catdaddy

catdaddy

herding kittens

• Expired Member
  • 2,321 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 06:51 PM

I think it's like that joke where you stand on a street corner and look up, to see how many people also look up.

They're waiting for you to start looking around, too...

#34 lysergic

lysergic

Down on the Pharm

• Expired Member
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 07:15 PM

maybe they're just trying not to step in any cow shit?

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!