• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 slummunky

slummunky

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 395 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:05 PM

Im not sure where to post this.. I was wondering if anyone has ever had Chocolate Mescaline? I was lucky enough to try some a few years ago but I cant find any info on it, I think chocolate milk powder was used not sure though. So if anyone has info on how to make it or has experience in making it I would appreciate it.. TY

#2 RestartLater

RestartLater

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 428 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:13 PM

Ditto I am with you Slum.... have not ate any since my High School graduation........... man a butt ton of time has passed since then.....31 years. LOL

Nestles chocolate powder was used from what I remember from that long ago :+}~

RestartLater

#3 whatchamacallit

whatchamacallit

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:16 PM

SWIM has herad of it, and talked to several friends who have had it, but they didn't know for sure what it was. Perhaps it's just some old dirty sandchez, with some chocolate milk powder added for flavor? SWIM can only guess..

#4 slummunky

slummunky

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 395 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:31 PM

It could be hcl..but I remember my friend told me I had to have a heaping teaspoon full, any less would not be enough. He had it in a glass or plastic cigar tube it was packed real tight he had to kind of break it up to get it out. So if is just HCL wouldn't it be hard to dose mixed in all that powder?

#5 whatchamacallit

whatchamacallit

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 04:40 PM

Perhaps, or perhaps it was just mixed well beforehand, as I said, SWIM can only guess..

#6 slummunky

slummunky

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 395 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:36 PM

I guess that would work, If you took X amount of hcl and mixed it X amount of Chocolate you might could get close on equal dose's give or take a little.

#7 PsilocybeChild

PsilocybeChild

in the sands of time

• Free Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 05:47 PM

just dont mix pure cocoa with the alkaloids. the taste is unbearable :puke:

#8 slummunky

slummunky

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 395 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 07:38 PM

LOL So I guess you tried it?

#9 PsilocybeChild

PsilocybeChild

in the sands of time

• Free Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:14 PM

SWIM ruined the batch of tea. What SWIM managed to get down he had to puke up to make him feel better. SWIM knows nothing about extractions and couldn't save it.

#10 kcmoxtractor

kcmoxtractor

Halloween Terror

• App Administrator
  • 6,301 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:19 PM

Maybe dissolve it in chocolate milk :lol: I bet that would be at least palatable.

#11 PsilocybeChild

PsilocybeChild

in the sands of time

• Free Member
  • 214 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:38 PM

way too bitter for milk. SWIM tried mixing it with tons of icecream. he tried boiling it down to a brick of tar and eating it. he couldn't bare even looking at it anymore.

#12 whatchamacallit

whatchamacallit

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:54 PM

SWIM ruined the batch of tea. What SWIM managed to get down he had to puke up to make him feel better. SWIM knows nothing about extractions and couldn't save it.

Check out SWIM's tek for mescaline, it's rather easy.. Here is the link: http://mycotopia.net...html#post727897

There are also several other teks in the archives and vaults..

#13 AndyLandy420

AndyLandy420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 815 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:33 PM

before swim became mortified at the taste of pure mesc he would dissolve his dose (1200mg a few times) in a few ounces of water and just drink it down, he slowly moved to kool-aid, then cranberry or other strong juices and now will only take it in capsules, dont even want to think about tasting it...:puke:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chocolate, mescaline

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!