104 replies to this topic

#61 GadgetGuy

GadgetGuy

~Resident Perv~

• Expired Member
  • 3,015 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 August 2009 - 09:35 PM

I don't even want to read that DUI blog TV Im fucking pissed. I got a letter today. 9 months of revocation, or 1 month of revocation and 2 years with a fucking $80/month breath box in my fucking car with a $300 installation tacked on right at the beginning. Fuck these fucking assholes. How am I supposed to pay for this fucking shit if I can't drive to a job. I fucking hate our government so much it makes me sick to my stomach its all about fucking money. If the cop admits you are driving fine than what does a fucking blood test mean? I was driving better than people that are dead sober! Fuck pigs, they are so fucking worthless. Why can't they bust people that are actually doing someting wrong. I though our constitution was based on the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I didn't take any of those basic three rights from fucking anybody. Rant over. Fuck pigs.

#62 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,679 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 August 2009 - 06:15 AM

That blog has some resources that might be of assistance, or at least some info a lawyer might not be aware of. MADD's all about ignition interlock devices and the $$$ they generate despite no evidence that it does any good. Just get a mechanic buddy to rig an alternate ignition circuit.

#63 MORman

MORman

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 August 2009 - 10:07 PM

I don't know about in your state, but in mine the mechanic rigging the DUI blower wouldn't work, they make you come in once a month for "Calibration" in which they look over all the parts and make sure that you haven't pulled some sort of bullshit.

The real trick to dealing with cops is this: Jedi Mind Tricks. Know them, use them, love them. (I.E. Make them like you, and keep repeating it in your head, "you like me you want to set me free, you like me you want to set me free" I picked up this trick waiting tables but there it was "You like me, and want to give me a 20% tip, your meal was great etc." It works more often than not ime) Now you people who had the dogs hit on your car when they really didn't I don't get this. Drug dogs hit by going crazy, they start pawing at the place on the car where the drugs are, and barking its obvious as hell(bomb dogs sit and whine.) If a cop try's to tell you the dog hit when it didn't question that. Cops will play this game with you to test you. Oh and your greatful dead tshirt makes you too stupid to win by default. I suggest a button down, say a hawaiin shirt and a pair of shorts, flip flops. I get pulled over for my hair all the time(its long) but I never really get fucked because I play their game.

Here's how not to play the game:
One time I was driving to a psytrance party in a state south of here, had some where between a quarter and a half pound of mushies(some were wet some were dry) in the hatch. The cop pulled me over because my bumper had a crack in it and was "hanging loose." I pulled over on the highway(never do this) the cop came to the passanger side of the car(my girl friends) and started asking questions, she started nervously blabbing before I cut her off. Soon he came to my side, got my info and asked me why I was shaking(stupid me I was so worried about riding clean I forgot that I normally drive with a slight intoxication) I said it was the coffee because I had worked all day and was tired and driving.

Cop came back gave me my shit back started asking about alcohol, drugs and weapons, popped the search question, instead of saying yes or no I said, well now that I think about it I have a box of wine that has been opened in the hatch, he said "Back there where you can't reach it?" Yessir. Alright I'm gonna call the dog. He did. We waited. They ran the dog, and nothing happened because I don't ride with weed. Then I harrassed the cop gave him shit by trying as hard as I could to yank that bumper off to prove that it was safe(he didn't think that was funny) then shook his hand and took off kinda fast(I had been driving the speed limit before, I'll never make that mistake again, 3-5 over is the only safe way to ride.)

This is how you do rock it:
A whiles back I was headed for rest after DJing at a desert party in AZ. Actually I was going to visit family(mothers day) that lived way the fuck away. Saw the cop trailing me on the highway, knew I was in his sites for some reason, esp. once the whirly's came on. This time I just kept going, a little faster even, put on the blinker exited the highway and pulled over in a parkinglot, i.e. a safe place to talk. This action seems crazy but its not, it first gives the cop a jolt of the unknown, they like that, why would you be a cop if you weren't a bit of an adrenaline junky? Then when you get to the safe place they feel a little better cause there aren't cars zooming past at 70 mph. Now you got them off guard, right where you want them. He goes through the motions asks me to come back to his car, and we play 20 questions. All that bullshit about not answering questions will get you in trouble, for reals, I've got lots of friends who do lots of shit, and I've got lots of friends who've been caught with stupid "legal strategies." Think of every time you get pulled over as being a point of sale. You have to sell yourself to the cop, make him buy what your selling (in a manner of speaking).

He asked me where I was coming from, so I told him I just got through DJing in phx, when asked where the club was so I told him "Hah! if I was DJing at a club I would have been home 4 hours ago, it one of those underground things they do up there" he asked if I had been drinking, I told him hours before but not in a long time. He did the sobriety test I passed. He asked me where I was going, I told him the truth(I would have done the same had I been going to a concert or festival) He asked me if I had drugs I told him "I'm to old for that shit, I can't play music or be productive when I take drugs(hah I had like 2cb, 2ce, foxy, valium, pot, cocaine, and other stuff too probably)" He asked me about my nonexistant job back at home so I told him about the last one I had, all about how much I did and didn't like it. The trick is tell the truth. If you have to lie tell one you know well so he won't know its not the truth. As soon as you know you're lying they know you're lying so stay as close to the truth as possible. He asked me questions about DJing and the equipment I was carrying. In the end he wrote me a warning told me I wouldn't be pulled over again for it in AZ and sent me on my way. I shook his hand, thanked him for his service and told him to be safe out there.(I end ever traffic stop like this its like my personal touch, they never know what to think.)

Oh none of this works with female or motorcycle cops btw, they do everything by the book for some reason, but then again their less likely to stop you on bullshit reasons in my experience. Of course these methods aren't for everybody, if you're not James Bond of the drug world you may get in trouble, but never underestimate the power of humor and your minds determination not to goto jail or get a ticket, I'd say these tricks have kept me from getting caught a single time, and have got me out of 2/3rds of the tickets I've earned in my day. Everything from speeding 20 over to running a stop sign. So you can fall in the ACLU trap or stand up to the man while he thinks your kneeling down, it's all upto you.
-m

#64 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,679 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2009 - 07:17 AM

I don't know about in your state, but in mine the mechanic rigging the DUI blower wouldn't work, they make you come in once a month for "Calibration" in which they look over all the parts and make sure that you haven't pulled some sort of bullshit.

Oh no, don't touch the interlock device. Just route an alternate starting circuit. If that won't work for whatever reason, I wonder about blowing up a balloon with pre-cocktail air and using the balloon to blow into the machine. Or a friend who hasn't had anything to drink (the number of viable workarounds proves it's really just about the money).

What they really need to do is figure out a way to disable text messaging for someone who is driving. :horse:

#65 Sidestreet

Sidestreet

Digging for Rainbows

• App Administrator
  • 9,103 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 August 2009 - 09:54 AM

I got tagged this morning for 70 in a 35 mph zone
I tried to explain to him that a Ducati cannot go that slow

LMFAO

Edit after reading: Good info, thanks everyone. My advice is keep your vehicle up to code, drive by the book, look square, and be friendly and honest. It's called social engineering. ;)

#66 designlogic

designlogic

Researcher

• Expired Member
  • 297 posts

Posted 09 September 2009 - 01:44 PM

Anybody ever thought about storing mushroom tea in a windshield washer fluid jug with the label still on or other automotive fluid jug.
Obviously you would have to make sure the jug or bottle was cleaned thoroughly.
Also food coloring could be added to the tea to make the liquid appear blue or orange or whatever so as to add to the stealth.
I think this would work if say you wanted to take some mush tea to a festival or other similar event.
Also it has probably already been mentioned but a bottle of herbal capsules but instead having powdered mush in the caps and resealing the foil with hot glue.

Also there are some cool diversion safes that exist as well, here are a couple that could be packed with food
http://mycotopia.net...=1&d=1252526521

Attached Thumbnails

• dasani-diversion-safe-bottles-of-wa.jpg
  • tea-fake-containers.jpg

#67 noosphere

noosphere

WOMP

• Expired Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 02:27 PM

I always have the main stash tucked away somewhere safe and maybe have a blunt or 2 for the ride. If I get pulled I can just eat the blunts. Never travel with a pipe.

#68 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,679 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:19 AM

Never travel with a pipe.

Oddly enough, I often travel with a pipe, and it's the same old brass one I've had since high school. It's small but heavy and I keep it in the bag with the weed so if I have to throw 'em they'll go really far. If you just throw the ziplock baggie with a few grams (or even an ounce) of pot in it it might go 5 feet if you're lucky, and I live in a place where it's still a good idea to start jumping fences and really make a run for it even for simple possession. This is a feature I usually require at my destination more so than on the road, but I also have ways of making it vanish on the road if I have to.

Of course, I also am not usually carrying anything extra somewhere else in the car. It's either a pipe and head stash but nothing else, or something else but no pipe and head stash.

One last minor point about pipes is that it's easier for me to take quick, short hits on the fly with a pipe rather than a joint or blunt, and that minimizes the size of the smoke cloud I leave behind that other cars then drive through. I've driven through such clouds, and caught up to the car and saw two guys in it pass a joint. I'd have missed seeing the pass if I hadn't smelled the cloud of smoke thanks to my window being down.:eusa_snoo

That said, I've also pulled on to the freeway and passed a car in the slow lane while I was still on the ramp (I tend to be going 80 by the end of most on-ramps). They guy in the passenger seat was carefully checking behind them and to their left to make sure no cars were around and as I pulled past I saw him take a big rip off a good-sized bong. He about shit when he looked up and I was right there laughing at him. :lol:

#69 ernestro

ernestro

minding matter

• Expired Member
  • 680 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:00 PM

:):D:D:p

but as it was broadcasted by the TVC,
"The Bible is probably a good idea, but those FOP stickers always struck me as 'trying too hard,' plus I could never use one with any credibility (why just look at me). Better than DARE stickers though!"

let's hear a statement from a real time leo(forum)::johnny:
09-08-2006, 08:35 PM #10 TGM
State Trooper

Posted Image

This is one concept that is hard for non LEOs to understand...

The first thing I think of when I see a car with police organization stickers is that the driver is a wanna-be, or someone who speeds on a regular basis and wants to curry favor. The only exception to this rule is the local Houston Police Union stickers, however they are not obvious law enforcement stickers at first glance, and even they are only on LEO family member cars and 1st year officers.

well thank you, officer! let's hear what mister Brodowski has to say about it:

09-08-2006, 10:12 AM #9 RBrodowski
Forum Member

Posted Image

I've seen people say, "Comeon, give me a break, I donate to the FOP!" Well too bad I'm not a member of the FOP :P.
Posted Image Posted Image

:D:D:D:D:eusa_doh:

check this one:
10-18-2006, 04:11 AM #16 eddog0415
Forum Member
Hell on Wheels

Not sure if you are only talking about citizens with those stickers or not but here is my opionion on cops having there Union Sticker or somthing along those lines on their personal vehicles.
Why cops put those stickers on their personal vehicle is beyond me. It has to be the dumbest thing. Why do you want the general public to know your a copper when you are off duty? Also, criminals see those and figure there may be guns, badges, vests, or anything else they think cops may have,in their vehicles. Last summer, i spree of car poppers just targeted vehicles with the stupid Police Union stickers on em. I HAVE NEVER, AND WILL NEVER PUT A POLICE STICKER ON MY CAR. ( I give em to my mother-in-law).
Besides, i have a badge in my wallet, that ALWAYS gets me out of a ticket.
BTW, if i see a vehicle with several stickers like that on it, i always stop them just to see exactly what they are trying to prove, cop or not.

09-08-2006, 09:51 AM #8 t150vsuptpr
Hell on Wheels

Posted Image

Posted Image
Stickers, any LE oriented stickers at all, mean only one thing .... they are trying to get on my better side now that they have screwed up and caused me to take a second or even third look their way. They knew their habits and preplanned ahead by placing the stickers as a "tactic". Posted Image
Besides .... so many stickers get left on vehicles year after year, they are even left on them at selling time as if to enhance value I think. Posted Image

No, I don't pay them no mind myself. Posted Image

No, I don't have them on my POVs either. Posted Image

Posted Image

"I'll follow him around the Horn, and around the Norway maelstrom, and around perdition's flames before I give him up."Capt. Ahab

Posted Image >>>>> A Time for Choosing Posted Image
<<<<<
Last edited by t150vsuptpr : 09-08-2006 at 09:54 AM.

out

#70 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,679 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 September 2009 - 05:11 PM

Yeah, I figured as much.

Anyone else been seeing the relatively new front plates off-duty cops put on their cars? In states where they don't issue license plates for the front of vehicles, I've been seeing an all black plate with a thin blue line running horizontally through the middle of it. Thin blue line? That's subtle... :lol:

I was pretty sure it was a new trend among cops until I saw ten cars (private vehicles) lined up in a police station parking lot that all had those front plates; after that I was certain.

#71 Shamsu

Shamsu

Forever Searching

• Expired Member
  • 439 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:12 PM

Stereotypes are stereotypes for a reason.

Self expression is nice and all, but really, the only self expression that really matters is what is in your head. You don't need the whole world to see who you are to be who you are.

Spoken like a true "Tripper" Only those who have repeatedly disolved there ego can see the world as a whole and understand how to manipilate the circomstances to ones favor.

#72 Elf Salvation

Elf Salvation

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 733 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 12:19 AM

Suggestion while traveling...

I have seen friends bust out the food sealer at festies with gloves and all before we depart from a festival to seal the bulk of our goodies in before any of us left. The key is here to wash your hands after the first second and third seal. Thats right folks TRIPLE SEAL !

FOOD sealer ! ! ! ! ! !

Windex does wonders between sealing bags.

Other wise dont speed too much. dont get blazed, keep your interior cleen, once they find something there the whole whip is game.

:rasta:

#73 shroom31

shroom31

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 314 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 01:47 AM

[QUOTE=Or a friend who hasn't had anything to drink (the number of viable workarounds proves it's really just about the money).

What they really need to do is figure out a way to disable text messaging for someone who is driving. :horse:[/QUOTE]
Well if u had a friend who didnt drink why not just have them drive? lol

#74 brax

brax

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 26 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 08:11 AM

If you deny the right to search the car and they ask why say something to effect of "Sir, a police officer guest speaker for my Criminal Law II course told me to never grant right to search without a warrant ever under any circumstances".

Implying you might be a lawyer or have some law school under your belt probably won't make him want to mess with you but probably will guarantee you a ticket for whatever you got pulled over for in the first place.

#75 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,679 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 September 2009 - 09:15 AM

When I deny the right to search my car, I act like I'm restraining my intense annoyance (which I really am doing, so it's not hard to act the part) just like how a law-abiding citizen with nothing to hide would act and then I ask if I'm free to go. If asked why I'm refusing consent or if I have "something to hide", I say something along the lines of "No, I don't have anything to hide but I also don't feel like I need to waste my time and yours proving my innocence, so am I free to go?"

Every time I'm asked a question, I politely answer it as vaguely as possible then ask "Am I free to go?" And if he says "No" then I'm being detained and have the right to know what his reasonable suspicion is, so I ask what specifically his reasonable suspicion is followed by "am I free to go now?"

I've ended up with four police cars parked around me (two were county Sheriff, two were small town cops) during a simple speeding stop when I refused consent once. They pulled out all the stops in terms of intimidation tactics but I happened to be squeaky clean that day so I had some fun.

When the elected Sheriff of the county finally pulled up and did the "What's all this then" kind of thing (I always think of Monty Python when I deal with cops) I said "Look, y'all don't have any reasonable suspicion to detain me, much less probable cause for a search, so am I free to go?" He caught me off guard by saying "Yes, you're free to go but your car has to stay here." Hmm. My gf who was with me pushed it kind of far when she implied that if we did leave (on foot, I guess) they might find something in the car that wasn't there when we left it. That upped the ante (and tension) a bit, but since they didn't have shit and I was subtly telling them I knew they didn't have shit (terms like "reasonable suspicion," asking "am I free to go," or saying something like "look, if it'll make you feel better you're welcome to perform a Terry-frisk" which he's legally able to do even without my consent but it tells him I know the whole routine and he'll hopefully go for easier prey). End result: I drove away from that stop un-searched. :headbang:

#76 DivineMomentsofTruth

DivineMomentsofTruth

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 581 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 05:34 PM

my one buddy put an oz of weed in peanut butter. theres no way that it was detectable in that. just bring shit for pb and js and shit for a picnic. they would never suspect taht.

#77 ryanzreality

ryanzreality

mushroom murderer

• Expired Member
  • 907 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 07:18 PM

Always carry a digital recorder so you can prove you denied the search to your lawyer. make sure you ask his name and badge number so it is recorded as well. Then sue the fuck out of the state for violating your rights and get the cop kicked of the force for abusing his power and making his dog false alert or lying about his dog alerting.
Above all have a damn good story anywhere you go. If you are going to a show find other attractions in the area that can be used as places you are going to.
I got popped years ago going to a show in the woods. The cops know when they are too and they are out there laying dead for you to drive by. I got pulled over for following to closely to another vehicle. I was late and missing my fav band. Stupid me! I had no idea about anything around there and was trying to come up with a story on the spot. The cop new it and knew where I was headed for 3 day with a car stuffed so full of camping shit. If I had only known the name of some of the other places to camp around there I might have been saved from a ticket for less than an oz of pot. I really didn't help that I was smoking a bowl at the time the cherry's and berries came on either. Ah the days of a misspent youth. Lesson I learned was to always have a back story, never smoke while driving to the show, and let the other idiots carry the drugs in for you. I got there eventually and had a great time that weekend. Safe travels.

#78 heritage ranch

heritage ranch

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 562 posts

Posted 14 March 2010 - 11:19 PM

should've asked for the cops badge #, name etc. after he illegally searched your car, since he didn't find anything... make that fucker sweat a little after that bullshit he pulled

damn straight, i would sue the fuck out of him and the department.

#79 azure27

azure27

interdimensionalbiologist

• Expired Member
  • 195 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 12:42 AM

Dont smoke in the car on the way there! Last summer my buddies and i went to go see a concert at the red rock amphitheater in colorado. anyways the concert was amazing, thanks to some heart chocolates i had brought. well got pulled over on the way back home. the pigs could smell the weed we had been smoking the whole way and we had no back up story. they found our weed my jerome baker amd my two left over chocolates. off to jail where we spent the night. the pigs thought the chocolates had weed but when they tested them, they turned out negative. the pigs threw them out or maybe ate them because they did not test positive. little did they know there was more than 2 g's of potent cubies in each one. anyways i got out of that situation. alot of money and hassel for a litttle weed. chocolate definately is the best way to transport mushies. if you get one of those fake soda cans and put it in a cooler with a bunch of other sodas it works well too. a friend of mine claims that the pigs cant open addressed mail thats not yours. this friend of mine will transort large quantities in packages or presents that are wrapped and adresed.

#80 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 14,679 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 March 2010 - 10:03 AM

my one buddy put an oz of weed in peanut butter. theres no way that it was detectable in that. just bring shit for pb and js and shit for a picnic. they would never suspect taht.

Just so you know, if a dog sniffs your peanut butter jar and the weed's been in it for a while (few hours at least) then the dog will alert on it. Without a dog, the cop probably won't want to poke through your pb just to check, but with a dog it'll be discovered unless you just stuffed the weed into it shortly beforehand.

The tech is getting cheap and simple enough for us to have dash and rear-view mounted cameras in OUR cars, recording what goes on Little Brother style. Just be sure to install everything (and especially the memory card) nice and hidden so it won't disappear between an arrest and your posting bail. Possibly even installing two memory cards to record the data, with one easy to find and one remotely hidden very well in case the first one vanishes.

Also, I've been thinkiing that a nice digital cam with a decent lens could be mounted as high up as possible (roof rack, camper shell, etc.) facing both front and rear to help spot speed traps and cops coming up from behind. A monitor on the dash that looks like a GPS unit could allow you to see over the crest of a hill or far enough ahead to slow down a few seconds before you'd get tagged by radar or laser.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!