I stand corrected.

#22 EmmisonJ

EmmisonJ

halcyon & on & on

• Expired Member
  • 958 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 02:07 PM

I stand corrected.

only point i was trying to make is that the fine powder could be more pure than the crystals, or vice versa. without knowing their work-up there's no way an end user can tell. having said that, vac distilled freebase + recrystallized hcl of course would yield a more pure product than either one method by itself but there's no way the end user would have any idea what was performed on it so it's that lack of information that renders the crystalline appearance useless as far as anyone not involved with the actual synthesis or work-up is concerned.

#23 mullugh

mullugh

Mycotopiate

• Expired Member
  • 350 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 03:23 PM

Don't worry, I wasn't being sarcastic or anything. I am happy to be corrected.

The only fact I can support in what I said is that there was loads of it in the UK last year (and before) and now there is none.

#24 doodaa man

doodaa man

getting to know thyself

• Expired Member
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:16 AM

Well, it should have tested first.
the caps were ingested. 7:00 pm friday night with much excitement.
One hour later the mrs's started getting off. I did not feel anything. She was feeling it pretty strong. Half hour later me not feeling it, so i took another.
I usually have a high tolerance to stuff.
Well fifteen minutes later it started to kick in. The little lady went up to the bed room a little bit before. i go up to see how she is doing.
She is sitting in the dark. She is ok but not feeling so good. Not sure if she should come down stairs or just stay on the bed in the dark.
So i sit w/her. Now i'm getting off and it's not like any MDMA i ever did.
Hard to explain but , i'll try. Major body high sort of like shrooms or cid.
Getting heat flashes and eyes are dilated. Very dizzy felling light headed.
Colors a little more vivid and seeing trails. It's not socialable at all. The mrs's rode it out fine, but since my dumb ass took two i was going through hell. very uncomfortable heart pounding at times. A slight head ache. Getting very hot and clammy, cold at times. Around 2:30 i was slowly coming down. I turned off the tv and fell asleep. Next day felt like shit.
Laid around and slept from time to time. Feeling myself today thank god.
The little lady is fine. I told her that i was sorry, she said no problem that it was not so bad. Shit glad she did not take two.
So definitely not MDMA. Gonna kick someones ass. I was ashored it was real and pure. So much for trusting someones word.
Now i'm stuck with 8 other caps. I guess i'll just toss them in the trash.
So much for good molly. Sure i'll never try to get any more.

#25 EmmisonJ

EmmisonJ

halcyon & on & on

• Expired Member
  • 958 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:36 AM

it's definitely a good idea to invest in a reagent test kit, they don't catch impurities but it's better than flying blind. pillreports.com is good if you get pressed tabs you can search by color/brand but it does no good for powder in caps. i'm interested to know what it was.

i've had many bad experiences with eating rolls that were not what they were supposed to be. the worst were pcp once, ketamine once, bzp/tmfpp. plenty of bunk and methbombs, such garbage these days. many different piperazines being passed off as rolls nowadays. it's a sad thing.

glad you came out of it ok. the time i took pcp pills i took 2 and like you it was a very difficult ride. i was comatose, felt like i was on the verge of a seizure during the peak. the rest of the time was spent in a tunnel-visioned, numb, invincible feeling (like i was made of steel), and totally delusional with disturbing hallucinations.

#26 Diacetyl-M

Diacetyl-M

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 247 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:57 AM

I'm trying to figure out what you could have taken? If you were getting visuals it doesn't sound like piperizines, but the fact that it took so long to hit you does. Also the headache sounds like pipes.... and the overheating. But trails off pipes would be strange... perhaps it had more than one drug in it? How long did the high last? MDMA usually starts kicking in very fast.... like 20-40mins. Could it be bees?

#27 BuckarooBanzai

BuckarooBanzai

The Abe Vigoda of Mycotopia

• Validating
  • 8,978 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 August 2009 - 10:57 AM

This is why I mostly only eat/smoke fungus/plant material.

Sucks you got burned, man. Sorry for your loss.

#28 prism

prism

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 5,943 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:06 AM

Sounds like Piperzines to me... Long come up, Nausia, trippy.. Nasty stuff it be. Did you get any sleep?

#29 DRAGONFLY

DRAGONFLY

Mycophiliac

• Expired Member
  • 66 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:11 AM

I know a gut thats been selling molly for 10 yrs and he said if it has a black liquorish taste then its the real deal. Every molly Iv' seen has been kinda light brown @ sticky

#30 doodaa man

doodaa man

getting to know thyself

• Expired Member
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 11:37 AM

Not sure what it was . I also would like to know. Mrs's did start to feel it within an hour. I did eat about three hours before ingesting. That may have slowed down the process. Yea did have trails and colors were more vivid. Also jowl clenching. The peak lasted about six hours, but still able to fall asleep still feeling the effects. Like said before eyes were very dilated. Oh, jawl still sore today also my eyes were jumpy and twitched.

that morning did dose as usual w/ subutex only half of a 8mg pill. So eyes are usually the size of pins.

was thinking some kind of speed but, was not speedy .
Does piperazine dilate pupils ?

Very pissed off about the whole thing ,

The mrs's said when she was on the bed at first she felt like she was melting in the bed, legs tingly if not numb. her palms evry sweaty and her balance was way off.
Pupils were also very dilated. also it was hard to focus on things. mind raced and sort of anxiety from thoughts of things that are on the mind. money and problems in life, in general.
It was psychedelic, but nothing that i would do again.
I wish i knew a chemist to do some testing on this crap. I would like to know exactly what it was. Designer drug for sure. IMO. Oh well live and learn ! Thank god no real damage was done , well as far as we know !
Thanks to all for your input !

#31 prism

prism

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 5,943 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 August 2009 - 08:15 AM

Yeah man,

Sounds like Pipes to me... Lemme get a list of effects;

Users report arousal, euphoria and a general feeling of well being. However, there appear to be significant side effects associated with BZP use. BZP reportedly produces a severe hangover after the drug effect wears off. Other side effects include dilated pupils, dryness of the mouth, and problems with urine retention.

That sound right?

#32 real_psily

real_psily

electron pusher

• Expired Member
  • 519 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:37 PM

Probably mixed with tmfpp,
that can add some visual distortion/hallucinations to the mix and also amplify the overall hangover severity.
Shitty, shitty stuff escpecially when you are expecting to have something completely different.
I wish peeps would just come out and say, "yea these are pipe pills or meth bombs, but thats all i got"

Stick to naturals.
It hard to pass off Caesar salad as a bag of haze!

Also glad to hear you both made it through O.K.

#33 EmmisonJ

EmmisonJ

halcyon & on & on

• Expired Member
  • 958 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:46 PM

i'd still suggest getting a reagent test if you plan on buying stuff going forward. test it before you drop.

but if your curiosity is strong enough and have $120 to piss away you can always send it off anonymously to get it tested and get exact results of what it is:
h**p://www.ecstasydata.org/send_tablet.php

#34 real_psily

real_psily

electron pusher

• Expired Member
  • 519 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:14 PM

but if your curiosity is strong enough and have $120 to piss away you can always send it off anonymously to get it tested and get exact results of what it is:
h**p://www.ecstasydata.org/send_tablet.php

Highly suggested if you have 8 more don't toss'm.
send 1 w/$ and find out what you are dealing with.
reagents can help, but fall short of giving you some necessary info.
Not to mention they are fairly flawed.
Like the one that tested a large shipment of Bronner's soap "+" for GHB a while back.

#35 doodaa man

doodaa man

getting to know thyself

• Expired Member
  • 1,228 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 08:38 PM

Well i gave shit to whome i got from and gave back what was left to recoop. I hope tp recover . so i have none lef to test. Bro was very shocked to hear it was bunk. None the less i want answers. I play straight and expect no less.
Shit, my dumb ass added to this thred w/I paid . It's been a while since i posted. And i'm a [mod edit] too boot. Close to being booted ! DMSM
---don't make the same mistake. Just stupid. any way. I'm still getting threw this shit!

Edited by BuckarooBanzai, 01 September 2009 - 08:55 PM.
rasist - originally "dumb pollack"

#36 dead_diver

dead_diver

Stoned Since '76

• OG VIP
  • 3,542 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:33 PM

The only people selling X? in my area are little wannabe gangbangers that are too young to remember what good shit is. That not only goes for X? but every other kind of drug under the sun, if it gets them wired, dizzy or nauseated it must be good shit LOL. They have never been exposed to anything good so they don't know any better. At this point in time I would only do X? is if I made it myself or knew first hand the chemist producing it.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!