Panaeolus Cyanescens TEXAS Strain Unicorn T3 Mycobag culture.
- Multispore Culture, Spores from 'Renz' (@ Mycotopia)
- Rye grain (10days)
- Sterilized (2,5hrs.) Substrate mix: Pulverized cow manure (Garden shop in NL)50%, Chopped wheat Straw, Straw pellets 50% (15 days)
- Very thin Casing layer: Pot Flower Soil + Cocohum Mix, pasteurized
- Temperatures: Spawn 27-28 Degr. Celsius, Fruiting 23 Degr. Celsius
- Pins 11days after casing was applied
Substrate is too dry, so thats why the fruits are that small. They are dropping spores, so I don't care. Prints look good.
I am usually not that lucky with Panaeoli.
Edited by eatyualive, 09 September 2009 - 04:09 PM.
reupload the pics please and ill format