Archive Material > Mesc Extraction

#22 waylitjim

waylitjim

A Mirror Image

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,706 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 September 2009 - 10:15 PM

Some words from the creator of this tek...

I've recently been using mescaline HCl in the 50-75 mg range. At that dose for me it’s mostly just a pleasant stimulant and mood enhancer with aphrodisiac effects. I'm speaking of purified mescaline hydrochloride extracted from San Pedro or Peruvian Torch, and not whole cactus which is a little different.

A 50-75 mg dose is fantastic. One feels slightly energized, content and peaceful, conversation is easy and quite fun to engage in, social interaction feels more meaningful and spontaneous, creativity is slightly increased, and there’s a happy playfulness one feels. It’s easier to feel connected to others. You feel a sense of empathy. Humor comes easily and is quite satisfying. Sex is also improved, and for the man stamina is improved. It’s a great social drug just as long as the dose is kept low. At higher hallucinogenic doses, it is not at all a social drug but more of a spiritual experience.

For me low doses go really well with a strong cup of coffee which brings out some of the psychedelic qualities even at such a low dose. Coffee somewhat increases the psychedelic and euphoric effects of mescaline. It’s a great combination.

I'm a little more sensitive to mescaline than others. So that 50-75 mg range might be a bit too small for some other people. For me mescaline HCl becomes psychedelic at 100 mg. At 200 mg it's a rich psychedelic experience. At 300 mg its is a heavy psychedelic experience.

San Pedro is smoother than pure mescaline, more mellow, not as jolting, but not by much. It’s close enough that some people might have a hard time telling the two apart. Peruvian Torch is extremely close to pure mescaline. I cannot really tell the difference.

Achuma (Bridgesii) is very dreamy and sedating at first and very unlike mescaline until a few hours pass and the dreamy sedating effect starts to give way to a more mescaline like experience. This is the least like pure mescaline of the three. Peyote is even less like pure mescaline. Bridgesii contains alkaloids other than mescaline that makes it more potent. The trip is somewhat unlike a mescaline trip. The other active alkaloids really change the experience. I like it, but it's less like mescaline than San Pedro is. The Torch is the most like mescaline out of all three. Bridgessi doesn't actually contain much mescaline, but the other alkaloids in it enhance the effects a lot. It's believed that one alkaloid in it acts like an MAOI making the mescaline much more powerful.

If looking for a mescaline like experience, I would not recommend Achuma or Peyote and I would recommend San Pedro over Peruvian Torch because Peruvian Torch is unreliable. Sometimes Peruvian Torch is very strong and other times it does nothing at all, while San Pedro pretty much always works.

#23 kcmoxtractor

kcmoxtractor

Halloween Terror

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 October 2009 - 09:27 AM

Will be consuming 1.5g of this today, we will see how it goes. :evil: I'll post a trip report or something along those lines tomorrow maybe next day, depends on how long it lasts.
  • hungryjim likes this

#24 Mushrooms201

Mushrooms201

Former Member

• Banned Member
  • 561 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:29 PM

Nice write up, I like the all food grade approach. :bow: would this setup also work for dmt?

#25 kcmoxtractor

kcmoxtractor

Halloween Terror

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 November 2009 - 08:14 PM

Here's a thread by [user]Phlux-[/user], he used another of 69ron's teks. Check out the dmtnexus wiki for the whole tek.

http://mycotopia.net...ural-spice.html

#26 bbd2

bbd2

eNtheogen psychonautical voyager navigator

• Free Member
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 06:00 AM

Will be consuming 1.5g of this today, we will see how it goes. :evil: I'll post a trip report or something along those lines tomorrow maybe next day, depends on how long it lasts.

how wuz it?

#27 kcmoxtractor

kcmoxtractor

Halloween Terror

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 November 2009 - 10:19 AM

Still trying to think of a way to verbalize some of the experience without limiting it, was truly indescribable at parts. :meditate:

#28 mate0x

mate0x

st0ned

• OG VIP
  • 4,607 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 November 2009 - 03:05 PM

Glad you brought this information to these boards...I'm excited to try it, having done traditional solvent methods in the past. thanks!

#29 prism

prism

VIP Member

• Expired Member
  • 5,943 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 December 2009 - 05:10 PM

When did you eat it? Trip report dammit!!:rasta:

#30 mav360

mav360

journeys of life

• Expired Member
  • 164 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 06:52 PM

swim writes

hi i have about 3 cups of tea frozen in my freezer each cup made from 18in of pedro

would it be possible to mix the calcium cabonate with the tea then add d-limouene to that let sit then seperate

add the vinegar to the d-limouene seperate

and evap vineger for mescaline?

or do you have to have powdered cactus to start with?

#31 director of sound

director of sound

every thing is exactally the way it was aways suppose to be!

• OG VIP
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 08:17 PM

that shouldnt be a prob, it would basicly be an A/B using tea for your freebase step. you would have to play with the PH a little to get it right but it should work. ive seen people start with ISO tar as their extraction material, less stuff to work with makes it easier to get it all out.

#32 mav360

mav360

journeys of life

• Expired Member
  • 164 posts

Posted 24 December 2009 - 09:29 PM

thanks. I have a ph meter do u happen to know what ph if not its no big deal.

#33 kcmoxtractor

kcmoxtractor

Halloween Terror

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 December 2009 - 11:40 PM

I didn't check the pH of solution, I just followed 69ron's tek. The calcium hydroxide isn't water soluble anyway. What type of cactus are you using?

Freebase-
I would say evaporate each of those cups to four ounces, then add 25g calcium hydroxide, not calcium carbonate. The calcium hydroxide isn't water soluble, but it will freebase the alkaloids that are in solution so that the limonene will pull them out. Add 300mL limonene to the solution, shake, then wait for the limonene to separate from the water. After the limonene has separated from the tea, decant the limonene layer and get ready for salting.
Salting-
After you sep the limonene, then you can add the 50mL vinegar and shake. Sep the vinegar and repeat X2 with the same amount of vinegar. After your third vinegar salting, add a liter of carbonated water to the limonene and shake. Sep the carbonated water and evaporate the pulls. Add the limonene back to the top of the tea and repeat the whole procedure two more times, or until you aren't extracting any more mescaline.

G'luck and happy extracting! :teeth:

#34 mav360

mav360

journeys of life

• Expired Member
  • 164 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 01:59 PM

swim writes

its just san pedro but i think i still got 24 in i could cook more tea.calcium hydroxide is what i was thinking lot of reading messed me up but i understand you wrote it up pretty straight forward and easy to follow. thanks alot.

#35 kcmoxtractor

kcmoxtractor

Halloween Terror

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 December 2009 - 02:57 PM

If you have more cactus, don't make tea with it, just dry it and do the extraction. This extraction is supposed to be done pretty dry anyways. You use just enough water to wet the cactus and make it into a pizza dough like consistency, that's why I recommended reducing it to 4oz.

#36 mav360

mav360

journeys of life

• Expired Member
  • 164 posts

Posted 25 December 2009 - 03:27 PM

swim writes

getting out the dehydrator now. then just add the powdered cactus to the tea and follow steps right?
  • kcmoxtractor likes this

#37 kcmoxtractor

kcmoxtractor

Halloween Terror

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 December 2009 - 03:56 PM

Yeah, that's actually a pretty good idea, that'll absorb some of the extra water and get it to the perfect consistency. Good call! :thumbup:

#38 kcmoxtractor

kcmoxtractor

Halloween Terror

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 25 December 2009 - 04:07 PM

Here's a picture of the consistency you are looking for. It was taken by [user]Phlux-[/user] and can be found at this addy- http://www.dmt-nexus...50569#post50569

Posted Image

#39 AndyLandy420

AndyLandy420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 815 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 03:21 AM

I read on the nexus (specifically) and a few other places this extraction can be run in glass, HDPE, and PP, the tech mentions that d limonene will attack polystyrene. I read elsewhere that... here i just link to it...

http://www.floridach...ility_chart.htm

notice at the bottom it says "In general, polyethylene (PE) and polypropylene (PP) should be avoided. "

Anyone have any say on the matter, I have read that xylene WILL attack HDPE but people commonly run STBs in HDPE jugs with no apparent issues so its hard to say.
I read in multiple places that d limonene is not to be stored in plastics (with the exception of exotic flourinated plastics=expensssssssive) yet all the big time suppliers of d limonene (food grade) appear to use HDPE buckets and jugs. what gives?
  • kcmoxtractor likes this

#40 kcmoxtractor

kcmoxtractor

Halloween Terror

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 6,904 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 December 2009 - 01:35 PM

My limonene came in a HDPE2 jug. I tested it on other materials, and it does make polystyrene feel "slippery". I used a PP5 container for my sep funnel in this extraction, and there was no reaction from the limonene. I think that if it comes in HDPE, its pretty safe to say that its non-reactive with that material.

When I do DMT extractions, I do them in 1g milk jugs (HDPE2) with no problems. I have actually had one sitting around for ~4 months and there is still no degradation of the plastic.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!